Neosteel Shemale Belt review

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by RubberDuckDK, Nov 27, 2009.

1. RubberDuckDK

RubberDuckDK Mistress slave

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    11:20 PM
    Now that I cant sleep Id might as well try to make myself useful by making a review of my neostel belt.

Type: Neosteel Shemale Module Belt. I decided on a closed climate tube and a wire g-string with bondage attachments and wrist cuffs. The waist band is without any lining.

Prize: Approx 1200 GBP

We drove down to visit them personally on a weekend to get measured and to talk about the belt. Dr. Mende and his wife are very kind, gentle and professional and gave us (mistress and I) a great service: Lots of answered questions, coffee and cake, measurements and then back home.

Five weeks later we went down to collect the belt. This visit was just as pleasent and after long talks and advices, we went down to the nearby gasthaus (small hotel) and tested the belt. The waistband hurt like hell and I had to do a lot of bending. Its now been six month and the waistband is still not perfect but close. One must accept that the bending and fine tuning takes a lot of time. It takes effort to achieve a perfect result.

After I had bend the waistband to an almost perfect fit, I could wear the belt longer. Then I discovered that the penis tube was too high. I wrote to Dr. Mende and he answered promptly: Maybe I had bend the front shield too much? He was right and problems solved. Besides that, he gave me additional advice in the mail about not to rush into things.

Now I have straightened the front shield and made allmost all the bends on the waist band. My only minor issue is that the string puts pressure on my coccyx. If that problem persists, I will contact Dr. Mende again and I know that he will have a couple of good suggestions.

Im am very thin, fit and tall with a fat percent close to 7. That makes it even harder to avoid problems with abbrations and soreness due to a protuding hip bone, but I think I have solved it by being thorough with the bending. Anyway.. I've been locked in for ten days now without any release in the nearby future and mistress is the only thing in my mind..

We did not chose the most expensive belt because money doesn't matter. We choose it because all in all we think its worth paying for. I could have went with several inferior devices as many of us have done, but the cheapest thing is -in the long run- to go for number one as the first choice.

2. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    Congratulations.....if your doing 10 days straight with no problems then your there, the rest is in the mind:party0019:

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Now it's settled in, presumably you'll be wearing it 24/7, and it'll only need to come off for cleaning etc...

And do what Mistress tells you...

<weg>:sign0095:

4. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    great... some nice pictures,, being a neosteel fan ,i love to see pictures of neosteel belts.. reg. GWENY:heart:

5. RubberDuckDK

RubberDuckDK Mistress slave

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Joroincharge: Yes.. I will be wearing it 24/7 or as long as mistress wishes. -And she wishes it to be 24/7 which is one very good reason for doing what she tells me :)

Chastitycuckold: Thanks for the encouragement. I have a feeling that this is going to be a very interesting and fulfilling life for both mistress and I..

6. cbsteel67

cbsteel67 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    I too have a Neo Steel She Male belt with a continous rear band. My mistress acquired an electro education shield also. Have you any experience with that?

7. daever

daever Junior Member

Local Time:
    I hava a CB3000 and that doesn't work because when my Mistress wants to be extra "evil" she just puts a vibrator on it and I come almost instantly. How are the neosteel belts "protected" against this, is it possible to make you cum like that or are they really secure once fitted properly?

8. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    do you have a liner on the waist band? or is it just metal? i'm also rather trim so i'm not sure if a steel belt would be comfortable. also, pics would be nice!

9. hubbylockeddown

hubbylockeddown Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    That is an excellent review, thank you!

10. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    masterpiece

the masterpiece system has no linings at all.... the result is , it is more comfortable and the skin excepts steel on the skin much better than silicon ,, or other linings..i wear the masterpiece system belt since years and found it much more comfortable for long therm wear and the best ,, the belt is adjustable .. reg. gweny:cat:

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice