Neosteel she-male questions

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by PatSwitch, Jan 4, 2019.

Tags:
  1. PatSwitch

PatSwitch New member

Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    I apologise, I'm sure the questions I'm asking are answered somewhere but I'm not having luck finding.

What i really want is a belt that's comfortable to wear long term, one that hides under even tight clothes, and one that looks like a female chastity belt when worn. I'm shopping for a dysmorphic transwoman for whom not being able to see or touch her genitals is a goal. From the research I've found, the neosteel she-male line might be the best? Probably the spaceless.

But I find a lot of information in forums that doesn't seem to line up with the web site shop, so I am uncertain. When I've seen pictures, I'm not sure when I'm looking specifically at the she-male model.

If anyone knows: does the shield actually cover the testicles? Or do the balls poke out around the side? Does the male belt with a shield do the same?

I've heard recommendations for the sport model, but I understand that would prevent anal sex while it's on. I think the two chains along the back system would work well, but I'm really hoping someone can say what that does to concealability.

Also, based on my criteria of I'm overlooking any belt that I should be considering instead, I'm very interested to hear.

Thank you all for your time

tiruh811 likes this.
  2. MikeLocked

MikeLocked Active member

Local Time:
    8:57 PM
    You might want to have a look at the transformation style belts from MY-STEEL as well:
    https://www.my-steel.de/shop/index....ORMATION-TRANSFORMATION.html&cPath=37_40_55&=

I'm owning a ERGOSlim style belt from MY-STEEL and Petra Moebus is both professional and extremely friendly. Just contact them.

3. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    The shields coverage depends on the belts tightness, the thickness of the wearers thighs, the size of their testicles and the angle you are looking. Example if they have medium-large thighs, small testicals and the belt is quite tight then the neosteel can hide the testicles well. With this said the neosteel from what I've seen is pretty flat with a vertical curve. My-steel on the other hand appear to have a slight vertical and horizontal curve hiding a bit better.

Sport with a single cable is in theory the most comfortable and secure. Its also a PITA to size correctly. I've read many neosteel users have to send their cable back once or twice for resizing. Side chains/cables are often the easiest to size correctly but pullout can occur unless the belt and chains are brutally tight (likely unlivable daily). The standard single metal bar with the hole has similar security to the cable but gives better anal access for screwing and some toys, but only if aligned correctly.

My belt has double chains so I can relate to how they look. Two chains on the back are not visible under most clothing, but under tight leggings you can see "something" going on underneath. The chains look something like super panty lines. With this said leggings should be covered with a tunic or dress so I consider it a non issue. The chains aren't noticeable under jeans/slacks unless you'ear wearing light colored pants or they are SUPER tight.

4. switchling

switchling Long term member

Senior management
    Porirua, Greater Wellington, New Zealand
    Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    tiruh811 likes this.
  5. PatSwitch

PatSwitch New member

Local Time:
    @MikeLocked and @KatlynAshe - MySteel was indeed my second choice manufacturer, based on reputation. I hear what you're saying about the curvature, and I'm looking into that. Much appreciated. @KatlynAshe thank you, the information about chains is especially helpful.

@switchling - BehindBarz in general is new to me (I wear ball-trap stole devices myself so it's new for me to really have any knowledge about fill belts at all). I gather that unlike the others they rely on keeping the shield at a fixed angle to the waist, rather than trying to hug to the body. My gut tells me that it's going to be more conspicuous.

The MySteel certainly gets an edge based on naming alone! Lol.

tiruh811 likes this.
  6. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    I really like the overall look and design of the BehindBarz belts. I'm not sure as a transfemale if I actually like their Sissy cage though. The issue being it sticks out in a square way. I would actually probably go with one of their normal belts with the regular cage (or full Hannibal) to have a "mound"

Mysteel probably still has the best looking profile though. I suspect they are the least secure without a PA though ;-/

7. PatSwitch

PatSwitch New member

Local Time:
    I think I'm learning in this thread that maybe the MySteel is the better match. I think for what I'm looking for, security is *almost* totally a non-issue. Coverage and profile is really where it's at for my needs.

When I'l caged (a mature metal queens keep) I think it makes my bulge *more* pronounced, which sounds like what you're describing with the BB sissy case? In which case that's exactly what I want to avoid

Thanks!

8. johnhe

johnhe New member

Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    I have a neosteel she-male spaceless/masterpiece belt, total model. I also want my testicals hidden behind the frontshield, so I chose a spaceless belt with a masterpiece frontshield. The masterpiece frontshield, from what I heard from neosteel, is about 1 cm wider than the spaceless one, which may help covering more of my balls. As @KatlynAshe said, the coverage is depended on many factors. In my case, testicals can be hidden when my legs are not largely open.

The she-male belt and male belt are mostly the same things. She-male module is actually a male module plus a female frontshield decoration. You are free to choose whether or not to install the decoration. It becomes a male belt when you don't.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  9. inhershoes

inhershoes Long term member

Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    11:57 AM
    Thank you for starting this thread. I have been looking at all three of these manufactures and I have always like Neo-Steel but I feel the MySteel would give a wider coverage to keep the balls behind and hidden away. I know BehindBarz just came out with the sissy one and I love that look but worry about the mound effect since your balls are still out and not being able to be up and in, in a sense. The two things I like about theirs though is it has a 2" adjustment and vulva look. Let us know what you decide to do, but I like the MySteel more because I can get it a color, its wide and has a good reputation. Whatever you do, stay away from Fancy Steel, they are a joke in my opinion and you wait forever to get the product and it doesn't wear right.

tiruh811 likes this.
  10. Blackfin

Blackfin New member

Local Time:
    Hope you don't mind me replying to a year old thread. A few people had commented about the Neosteel She-Male and My-Steel Transformation belts. Did either of you place the order, and if you did how do you feel about the end result?

11. AliR

AliR Member

Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    I would like to know too :)

12. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:57 PM
    I have a She-Male belt.
    and I also have a fetish for spandex and if I'm in my Neosteel Master belt and a pair of tight spangex running tighs then mine is as good as invisible.
    I have big testicles so I break panties but very fit and with G-string my testicles stay inside the shield.
    Neosteel has really removed a lot of cilicone straps and made the scarf + belt thick which gives a fantastic good fit and makes it much easier to wear ......

13. MelissaBound

MelissaBound Owned submissive of Miss Marie

Cuckquean, Slave, Sex Toy
    Lexington, SC
    Local Time:
    Another old thread, but for people looking... yes, Neosteel has transitioned to a new owner. They are still working and still delivering product. You need to be very patient. It could be year getting your order. The people doing it have full time jobs and Neosteel is a side gig for now. But they have been honest, and forthright. I have been happy with my interactions.

Attached Files:

John likes this.
  14. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    I have the Neosteel She-Male Sports model for 15 years. As for your questions, I feel like I don't own a penis anymore with it locked in the penis tube behind the shields. Really bringing out the sissy in me.
    I can wear it with most women's type of clothing and it hides very well.
    The twins can be seen out the sides if not wearing panties or with legs spread open some.
    As for anal play, I can slide and hook the cable slightly over part of my butt cheek but lube lets it slide back, but by then it really doesn't matter. Most of the time, it adds to a stimulation as I feel the cable rubbing and pulling on the rest of the belt.
    I can highly recommend getting one, the mind games it plays on me is quite impressive

Uehara likes this.
  15. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    I haven't seen many pictures of full waist belts now that I think about it. I actually quite like the feel a waist belt gives but when I lean forward it kinda digs into my rib cage, and leaning to the side pushes it under the rib cage and reducing mobility, so it's understandable that some people don't want it.

Btw are those old or new pictures? It looks like you've only worn it for like 15 minutes as it doesn't look like it's bent to shape yet. It's a little weird to say this, but I'm getting "boomer" vibes from that design because it feels like it's kinda rare for men to get a belt with neoprene/silicone coverings these days unless its a crappy mass produced model from china.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice