Neosteel questions

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by bill_boy01, Mar 16, 2009.

1. bill_boy01

bill_boy01 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    Two quickies for people with experience:

1. Can you tell me about the new liner-less waistbands vs the lined ones? I hav experienced the lined ones, which are 1.5mm thick, but not the new unlined ones that are 3mm thick... differences? pros/cons?

2. The snap lock vs the abus locks. How pickable are the snap locks? and is it worth the trade off to get the slimmer profile?

thanks.

2. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    Hi bill_boy01,
    I am in a neosteel arch with masterpiece ("liner-less") waistband. I have no experience with the thinner, lined waistbands, but I can share my experience with what I do have! The unlined waistband is wonderful... very heavy duty, and completely unbendable when wearing the belt. This is a GOOD thing... although this means you really need to bend the belt to your body shape perfectly during your "break-in period"! I've had mine for about a month now, and am still making small tweaks at the waistband here and there... but it is already faaaar more comfortable than I ever dreamed one of these could be. Another benefit to the "liner-less" (as you call it) design, is that without a liner, there are no disposable parts to replace (as liners wear out), and no rubber like material to stick to your skin. So far, I don't even use a lotion or lubricant on my skin under the waistband (although I certainly do in the penis tube)... and at this rate, I don't know if I'll even need to!
    As for the snap lock, I decided against it, and stayed with the Abus padlock. From what I've gathered, heard from others, etc... the snap lock only requires 2 prongs pressing into it to release it. It's not like a real key that must properly situate tumblers inside the lock cylinder or anything. For this reason I decided against it. I figured if I get desperate and horny, and my wife is not home... I would hate for the only thing to stand between me and my cock to be a paperclip or two! Rest assured though, that the padlock does still have quite a low profile! It is not at all visible under my clothing or jeans, even when knowing it's there and specifically looking for it. If it's strictly the profile you are worried about, I can't imagine that you'd have a problem with either one.

Let us know if you have any more questions, or what you decide on!

dixiewrecked

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice