Neosteel owners!

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by slavefox, Oct 13, 2016.

1. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    After trying a lot of different cages, with little success, we (my wife has come round to the idea!) are getting close to want to try a full belt. I believe Neosteel have a good reputation around here and, importantly, they don't have a ball ring, that has been the culprit on almost every other device I've tried.

I can't find that much information about them other than that they have a good rep. Can any owners help me understand what it's like to wear one full time? Does it show under clothes (it would be a really odd thing to see above someone's waistline)? Does it have to be taken off every day for cleaning (I'm uncut)? Is it secure? Does it rub/irritate or have any other comfort issues that would make it difficult to wear long term?

2. eusebius

eusebius Member

Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    Hi!

First of all, you should be careful what you wish for ;-)

Wearing a full steel belt is a process. You can't do it immediately 24/7, you have to adapt your body as much as you need to adjust the belt. But yeah, it can be done. It's not visible under clothes (unless you like to wear skintight stuff). It's totally secure in the sense that you can't slip out - though some people do report that there are ways to have an orgasm in one.

I am uncut too, and I get a cleanup once or twice a week; depending a bit on the week's activity level and how dirty I have gotten. Sores and irritations will happen, but you will learn how to mitigate them over time - put lube where lube is needed and baby powder where baby powder is needed.

In my experience, it takes a few months to learn how to wear one successfully. But then it can be worn long term. Just don't get discouraged at first. Experiment and learn!

3. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks! The main motivation to get a Neosteel belt would be that the cages cause split skin/blisters behind my balls. Do you think that I'd have the same problem with the Neosteel, just in different places?

4. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    First, I agree with Eusebius
    First of all, you shouldnt be careful what you wish for ;-)

I'm really happy with my neosteel belt.

you will choose the right belt and what it imply for instance. it must be a sports model must be a plain belt with cilikone on the inside or should it be Masterpiece model?

when then are funded out what suits one best from wants and needs then you have to measure the person and that I would recommend buying Chastity Belt Measuring Kits and be mega thorough .... Make the belt 2 cm too far falls and it will not do to make it 2 cm too short so you can not be with .... so the real number ....

and yes when the belt comes it takes at least a few labyrinth of to purloin to that had a steel band around the stomach ....

but when it sits well then it's just super cool ... I had running tights on without you just want to see my belt .... but when you look nøger after it can be discerned ....

as I said, I'm pretty happy with mine and I've had it since 2007

5. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks!

Ata, the belt in your pic, I believe is the Neosteel Shemale. That one looks best to me (will speak to my wife when she's back from her holiday). Does the waistband, especially the padlock show up when you're wearing clothes (e.g. if your shirt becomes untucked etc.)?

Are they adjustable to some degree or does the measurement need to be absolutely perfect?

6. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    you're welcome.

yes my belt is a Masterpiece Shemale;-)
    and yes the belt can be adjusted by 1.5 cm (-0.5 to +0.5 0)
    so there is not much leeway before it does not fit.

no I do not have problems with the padlock appears ... often find it on the page you can see a narrowing of my skin (at the hip) (the belt) and I go maybe with a little more distance between my thighs .... but you all know how I go without the strap to see

but as a rule it can not be seen

greeting ata

7. Vidar M

Vidar M Member

Germany, Saxony
    Local Time:
    Hello,
    I was at Neosteel for measuring, and yes indeed it should be as precise as possible. There's a measurement kit which you should use to get it right. The key element of the ergonomic waist/hip band is, that it is higher on your sides and lower in the front and the back (I hope this information helps understanding the tutorial videos which are included in the measurement kit).
    Sitting for longer times will still be hard up to impossible in the beginning and everything will feel too tight. I tried a lot, to get used to it and did not succed until recently when I discovered that the left half wasn't bent properly. Now I'm in my second week, sitting and walking is almost fine. I hope that I will soon be able to wear it 24/7.
    Three more things I'd like to tell you: I spoke more than 1.5 hours to Mrs. & Mr. Mende at Neosteel's and from what he told me the Arch with the rear cable is the most comfortable series for long term wear.
    I'm uncut too and I have the antibactirial coating with additional climate holes. On the one hand it dries better, but on the other hand sometimes some of the skin is pushed through which isn't comfy. I'm not sure, if the standard tube whith only 3 holes at the bottom would be better or if it would be more or less messy when they are blocked while urinating (for example from morning wood). But after all I learnt I would order a standard tube without any coating (like Andrew K). It saves some money and stainless steel itself is also a little bit antibactirial.
    Last but not least:
    If the tube sits too low and you have pressure up at the base of your penis it can lead to edemas. So make shure you measure the base of your penis itself and not the outer spot at the skin (there might not be such a difference if you're a slim guy).
    So that's it. If you order, tell him his website is crap (I wanted to build a chastity belt configurator for him) And good luck with your order.

8. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the detailed replies. So I guess, since the measurements need to be perfect, that getting one secondhand is not a good idea?
    How long do you think I might need to adjust before I can wear it full time?

9. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    No, I would not buy first used it must suit YOU and not someone else first ..... and you have had a good experience ...

it's a long time since I got my belt but from friends who have had recently, I would say from eight weeks to 12 weeks depending on how fast you adjust the belt and dut to the belt ...

NB. if you have the opportunity to visit neosteel and get them to take aim, it is certainly obvious it beste,,, we were in Germany on summer vacation.

10. Andrew K

Andrew K Active member

antarctica
    Local Time:
    RubberDuckDK and Gabriellia like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice