Neosteel Breaking in period

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by caged bunny, May 20, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. caged bunny

caged bunny Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    Hi all

I bought a neosteel last year (ergo shemale) and had to send it back as it was far too small, must have measured wrong. Well now that it has returned it is a lot better but still feels a bit tight/pinchy and I can't really have it on for too long, plus it is uncomfortable to sit.

Should it just be a case of wearing it in and trying to maybe bend the parts a bit? Did others have this problem when they first got one?

2. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    2:28 PM
    Yes, as others will soon agree it takes awhile to get used to a Neo. You basically adapt to it, not the other way around. Start sloww and increase the time in, a little at a time. Best of luck and enjoy your belt.
    BTW nice to see you back!

3. caged bunny

Local Time:
    Yeah I did a bit of bending and it is slightly better, still rather tight though. Less chafing with a bit of vaseline (is it ok to use this on the neoprine?) but that soon gets absorbed.

I do still have the feeling that it is still slightly too small as the belt sits slightly lower than it should. I will give it a few weeks and see if there is any improvement

4. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi, welcome back, it's been a while. You back on with the chastity now then?

5. caged bunny

Local Time:
    Hey Kris, how goes it?

Well not really. Just want to get the thing to fit really or it is a wasted investment. Although I don't really know, once I am comfortable in it I might see if Rob is interested in keeping hold of the keys for me

6. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    Hi Bunny, I would check with Neosteel for what kinds of lube to use with the neoprene liner. I have been told that Vaseline is great with the Masterpiece belt, no liner. I was told by Neosteel to use Stokolan Skin Care Cream, with my silicone liner and that some types of oils can affect the silicone!!

And yes you and your belt will take some time and adjusting to get it right. I have found that a heavy bottle "wine" wrapped in a towel works great for making small bends that you can control. Just do one spot at a time and then wear the belt again, any sore spots get another bend. It took me many months to get it right, even a email to Neosteel cause of a sore I couldn't solve on my own. Now I wear it as much as I want too, sometimes even more. I do feel something missing when its not lock on. But real life comes first, and being locked 24/7 isn't possible for me.

Congrats on getting it, and soon you to will be lost without it.. Missy Tanya

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice