neosteel - best configuration survey

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Ms Tinks wand, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    Hi Subbies and Sissies

I'm in my Pheonix device for travel, but Ms Tinks wants a full steel belt for when I'm at home. I am looking as neosteel as the make of choice, but would like some advice as to the most suitable configuration, or alternatives if anyone feels strongly about other makes.

So to my requirements, I am looking for something to give me a smooth front as Ms Tinks does not want me to have anything that might attract the look of another woman, and when she decides that I should be in panties, it has the best fit. I have a desk job, but I do play in goal in soccer so something that works there would be great, currently I have to go uncaged. I am slightly overweight but I don't have a significant belly on me. With regards to clothes, I wear either suits or fashion jeans with a low rise waist.

I don't know if chains, a "thong cable" or a metal strap at the back is best. I need to be comfortable for 24/7, but also Ms Tinks would like anal access without uncaging me. She does have "boyfriends" (strap ons) but she is also interested in systems that allow a more tighter integration to the belt.

Any advice would gratefully appreciated.

Regards, Richard

2. Snaggle

Snaggle Mistress Snaggle....

Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    I think you may have to change the style of your jeans, unless you wear a shirt un-tucked over them to hide your waist.

3. Snaggle

Snaggle Mistress Snaggle....

Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    [quote name='Ms Tinks' wand']Hi Subbies and Sissies
    [/QUOTE]

And I think you forgot Mistresses and Masters :animal0017:

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    Hi Miss Tink's wand,

looks like the Neosteel Shemale belt would be the right for you. It definitely gives you a smooth front line and goes even with tight jeans. Sitting at the desk for a whole day is no problem at all when properly fitted. As for your belly i would suggest to decide for the ergonomic hip version. Neither weight gain nor loss is a prolem with that.
    As for your soccer activities i think the sports rear solution would be alright but i do not have any experiences with it. However, in my opinion a chastee always has to adjust his/her life to the belt and not the other way around.

Hope this helps

maid katrin

5. Ms Tinks wand

Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies.

Mistress Snaggle, I didn't include owners as I figured they don't wear belts.

Maid Katrin, I agree with you that I should adjust my life as my Mistress seems fit, but in this regard football is a very big part of my life and My Mistress seeks to enhance our lives together, not to rob me of mine.

6. one900goat

one900goat Junior Member

Local Time:
    [quote name='Ms Tinks' wand']and My Mistress seeks to enhance our lives together, not to rob me of mine.[/QUOTE]

Amen. That's a good relationship.

Since you seem to treasure your sports activities, the total styles are out of the question. Some will say that if measured correctly it wouldn't matter etc etc, but realistically, playing goalie involves a lot of weird contortions. The upside of the total (i.e. the band with the open eyelet) is that you have the ability to access the anus freely, stick objects in it, etc; moreover, you can actually also lock objects into and/or deny completely access to the anus-- all without unlocking the main belt.

That leaves a few other options. First, there's the ergo rear, which is like the total but allows you to bend it more easily. This allows access to the anus, but things can't be locked into it nor can access to the anus be denied. Moreover, after bending, the usable diameter of inserthing things through the ergo opening might be reduced. Still, I dunno how feasible that is given the range of movements, but I don't have any first-hand experience.

Next, there's the she-male sports rear, which is a thick cable designed *not* to allow anal access if properly fitted, and then there's the male sports rear, which is a thinner cable designed to be able to be pulled aside and therefore allow anal access if properly fitted.

This naturally presents you with a bit of a dilemma. Technically, the she-male front-- regardless of what rear style you get--will provide the slimmest, most feminine appearance, with the sports version, this would be but at the cost of anal access without taking the belt off (i.e., you'll be able to defecate, as the cable will slice feces in half, but you won't practically be able to be fucked with a strap-on). The male front, while still form-fitting and very smooth won't provide the same perfectly smooth contour of the she-male front, but it will allow your wife to pull the cable aside and make use of your backside as the cable is thinner.

Additionally, with both the ergo as well as she-male sport fronts, the penis tube is closed and rounded-off at the end. This is in contrast to both she-male and male total belts as well as the male sport, where the tube is technically open at the bottom but intersects flushly with the bottom of the front shield so that you can't get to your penis from that side either.

With the cable versions (i.e., she-male and male sports) neosteel has specially-made dildos with fittings on them that can be attached to the cable. The downside is that the belt has to be unlocked in order for you to be able to place the dildo on the cable and into the body.

The masterpiece arch uses a she-male cable, which if properly fitted would also deny access to the anus. That said, the arch would provide the absolute greatest mobility, as there is no front shield, but the trade-off would be that you lose smoothness in the front (depending on the anatomy of your scrotum).

Finally, outside of the system line (i.e., the easily interchangeable ones), I think there are both male and she-male belts that that you can get with jockstrap-style chains in the back, which allows for complete anal access as well as a removable strap-like attachment that would independently allow you to lock stuff in the anus (assuming you got the two-lock version). The main downsides are sitting on the chains and the chains, themselves, possibly rattling/leaving marks, and if you ended up not liking it, you'd have to buy an entirely new belt, since it's not part of the system line.

--

Long story short, you've just gotta weigh what you really want with what you can sacrifice. You basically have three extremes, of which you can only pick two: comfort+flexibility, rear access, and front-smoothness. Choose two.

You might be able to contact neosteel and see if there's anything they can do. I did see, somewhere in their customer reviews, that they had made custom works before. Additionally, you might be able to do something like measuring loose for the she-male sports so the cable is more movable, but I've heard reports of that either causing chafing and being uncomfortable or simply being insecure. No idea, though, as, again, I don't have first-hand experience.

... too bad they don't loan out samples for honest reviews. :\

Hope that helps.

Cheers =)

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Great advice one900goat! And good to see you here! :manga_blowkiss:

8. JustLocked

JustLocked Member

Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    I'm unhappy to read that the Masterpiece Arch uses the she-male cable. I would think that would be quite messy, not being able to pull the cable aside to defecate. I hope Neosteel will allow the male sports cable as an option.

What about the "sports tube" with the small holes all around it? Do you know if they offer that in the Arch style?

The Arch looks great other than that, though.

9. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Local Time:
    Justlocked,
    It sounds to me like you have some of your information, and terminology confused. In neosteel terminology there is no such thing as a "she-male cable," but judging by your remark about "pulling the cable aside" it sounds to me like you actually ARE referring to the SPORTS cable that you said you hoped they made it in. Let me set this straight. Neosteel has one cable type rear, and one cable type rear only. They refer to it as their "sports" rear cable. This is the rear style that has a single cable that rides in your crack like a thong. The arch is available with this configuration.

The other configuration that is available for the arch is the "ergo rear." The ergo rear is like a split metal shield that contours around the anus and is adjustable to fit your body shape exactly. This is supposedly comfortable, and more hygenic during the bathroom use, and still allows mistress access to your rear. Those are the two configurations the arch is available in.

As for the tube, there is no sports tube in neosteel's terminology. I think you are probably referring to the "climate tube" which is made to allow more air flow through the tube in their belts, to keep you more hygenic. This is NOT an option though on the arch, because the arch uses a DIFFERENT type of tube. The arch tube however does have a set of holes at the bottom for urine drainage. Everyone I have spoken with who has worn another neosteel belt before switching to the arch has said that the arch is actually more hygenic and easier to clean with their new tube.

The neosteel arch looks great to me all around, and everyone I have spoke with who wears one raves about it. I will be ordering one in the next few weeks... after my measuring kit gets here of course!

Good luck!

10. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    I have the Neosteel She-Male Sports belt. If I am careful, I can just barely pull the thicker cable too one side for defecation, and has been no problem for anal access. Which by the way anal stimulations are very frustrating while locked-up!!! Clean up is no problem. I usually shower twice a day and one of those time I defecate before and then use a cleaning enema during the shower. Then I usually don't have to worry about defecation while away from home. I do pack a couple of individual wipes if needed for clean up, when not at home just in case. Yes I do have the climate tube with more venting holes. Hygienic's, controlling the smells and moisture around the penis is not a problem.

I was worried about the Total System larger anal opening causing rubbing and being harder to clean up after defecation if things got messy. And as with the Sports Male belt, I didn't like the open tube design, looked like the penis could get pinched at times???? I love my She-Male Sports belt and have worn it doing all types of actives. Sure it gets in the way at times, but isn't that part of wearing a steel belt right???. I like the New Arch and Masterpiece System Hipband Module, both have a built in adjustment so you will be able to wear with weight losses or forgive, gains. I guess once you been locked in steel you just want more and more, as you get less and less.

Sincerely, Being locked in Neosteel 1st hand, Missy Tanya

Here is some links to Neosteel's Web pages.
    The She-Male Sports Belt.
    http://www.neosteel.de/Nsepcbsw.htm
    The Male Sports Belt.
    http://www.neosteel.de/Nsepcbw.htm
    The System Chastity Belt
    http://www.neosteel.de/Nsepcby.htm

11. JustLocked

JustLocked Member

Local Time:
    dixiewrecked, I was just referring to what one900goat had written:

"Next, there's the she-male sports rear, which is a thick cable designed *not* to allow anal access if properly fitted, and then there's the male sports rear, which is a thinner cable designed to be able to be pulled aside and therefore allow anal access if properly fitted."

So, there's still some confusion. But that Arch and Masterpiece hip belt look amazing!

JustLocked

12. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh boy... Neosteel just confuses me from start to finish!

But the more I look at them, the more I like them!

13. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    8:32 PM
    Dixiewrecked & Justlocked,

Keyholder and I visited Neosteel this week (see my entry on that at http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=609) and I can confirm that Dr. Mende will provide a climate tube for my arch type belt (extra holes for breathing etc) but with a closed and rounded end (except for the hole for urine evacuation)

Cheers

Bathingcaplovers

14. Ms Tinks wand

Local Time:
    Thanks everyone, especially 1900Goat, your reply shuld be posted on the neosteel webpage!

15. JustLocked

JustLocked Member

Local Time:
    bathingcap,

Are you going to get a thicker cable on the Arch, or a thinner cable? The Arch with a thinner cable and a Climate Tube, along with the Masterpiece hip belt, of course, looks like the best combo possible for a chastity belt!

16. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    No cable Justlocked, dr. Mende will have the arch and the climate tube fitted to a ergo rear for me. When you visit him you can just experiment with different configurations, tell them what you want and they will see if it's possible yes or no and if no what the alternatives are. Really great.

Bathingcaplovers

17. JustLocked

JustLocked Member

Local Time:
    Thanks, Bathingcaplovers! Please keep us informed...I'm looking forward to more first-hand experiences with the Arch and Masterpiece belt as I try to save up for the set!

JustLocked
    (not at the moment)

18. one900goat

one900goat Junior Member

Local Time:
    Incorrect. Please refer to their webpage: http://www.neosteel.de/Nsepwhat.htm

The male sports cable diameter is 6mm, while the shemale sports cable as well as the arch is 10mm. Thus, as I said before, one is larger than the other. If you go fish through the site to find the product pages, it explicitly states that one can be pulled aside whereas the other cannot.

19. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Local Time:
    Wow! I stand corrected. Thank you one900goat.

In all my communications with Reinhold, he has always referred to the "thong" type rear cables as the "sports" rear, never discerning between the male, shemale or arch version. Additionally, I have waded through every page I could find on neosteel's website when I first started considering them (which definitely took a LOOONG time trying to make heads and tails of things, and I thought I had seen it all... but apparently not!) and this is the first time I've seen specific, differing measures, for the "sports" type rear of the various belts. And just when I thought I had a grasp on everything neosteel has to offer!! haha.

Truth be told, I may not have realized, or it may not have come up, because I have decided on an arch with the "ergo" style rear, so I never got too in depth with him about the "sports" rear. Either way though, good to know.

Thanks!

20. JustLocked

JustLocked Member

Local Time:
    one900goat,

Thanks for summing this up! Their pages are really confusing. It does show the Arch with the 10mm cable...but I bet that could be changed to a 6mm cable.

JustLocked
    (not lately)

21. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm very happy with the Arch:licking:

22. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    I currently own 2 Goethals steel belts (carrara) one is with a testicle cage the other one, which I am currently wearing in this hot and humid climate I'm in, is the ordinary curved steel tube type.
    As I posted elsewhere on the forum, my keyholder/wife and I went to Neosteel a few weeks ago to order a neosteel belt(we chose the arch). We were wondering, looking at all the exciting pictures on this site (especially Maid Katrin's) of sissies wearing Neosteel or similar belts: what do you do with your testicles ? One can hardly notice them...

When I am wearing the Goethals belt they are very visible and kinda protruding from both sides of the tube (see my newest pictures in my album. Which could be "useful" for the keyholder if she wants to torture her property but can be anoying and even painful during every day wear as they regularly get squeezed and even crushed between my inner leg and the tube.

Bathingcaplovers

23. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi bathingcap,

luckily my testies are so small that i can push them inside the pubic cavity. Sometimes they slip out of course, but still stay hidden behind the front shield.

I can not say very much about the "Arch" but as far as i have seen from pictures there is no front shield at all so i am afraid they will "hang" around all the time.
    May be gweny or chastitycuckold can report a bit more on how they deal with these stupid balls.

maid katrin

24. slavedaniel

slavedaniel Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    I am not familar with the Gothels Belt, nor do I own a Neo Steel, but if this sissy could afford a Neo Steel she would buy one right away!

25. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Mine just sit either side of the tube...the tube is around 40mm in dia so they are not an issue in terms of getting trapped or any of the other things attributed to the front shield type of belt......

I'd say and I know that Gweny agrees that in pants they give quite a fem shape appearence as the tube is pulled into the body at the base of the penis and then the tube is shaped back through the legs.....on reflection maybe Gweny will answer this bit better as my Ma'am has me wear pink ladies panties for her amusement but other than that we don't incorperate any cross dressing into our lifestyle.....

Hope that helps...
    :happy0030:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice