Neosteel belts questions-- where is the hip??

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by latex_chastity_slave, Jun 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. latex_chastity_slave

latex_chastity_slave Active member

Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    hi, I have belly fat. If I want a Neosteel hip belt, where is the hip circumference?
    should I measure at the level just below the belly fat ? illustrated with the red line. Is it the correct level? [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. tena

tena Active member

Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    Hi, your mesures are ok, took me almost a month to find the right mesurement and tightness without causing skin abrasion near hip bones
    p.s. a quater inche in size will make a difference so make sure that your belt will allow you to make those fine tuning ,good luck and ill will be happy to assist you.
    once fitted proprely you will be addicted like me!! its like wearing a steel diaper

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    Lay down on a bed and feel for your hip bones. I'm like you with a little extra around the middle and it took some effort to get the right measurement. Using the leather belt method, tighten the belt around your waist just above your hip bones, then sit straight up in a normal chair the belt should ride right above the fold of your legs to waist but on the waist side.Hope that helps Make this measurement tight enough that you can't pull the belt over your hip bones, but remember the Neosteel belt is steel and won't give an inch like the leather belt will. I would have gotten this measurement wrong by being to high and too tight around my normal belted waist. One other thing is my belt rides just under my normal underwear and jeans waist band. Hidden from sight.

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    10:54 PM
    Please don't take this the wrong way But.

How about a 6 months weight loss programme ? I fear you are going to struggle to get something to stay in the right place . So get fit and loose a few and you might have a more comfortable and successful time with the rather expensive but otherwise belt of choice for quite a few on CM .
    See what the others who have them think.
    Xx Wendy

5. kenny1999

kenny1999 Active member

Local Time:

where is the hip bone?? I don't even have the concept !! I can feel '' a lot of bones...'' when I touch myself. However, I am not quite sure where it is.

6. kenny1999

kenny1999 Active member

Local Time:

Didn't you notice that most men's belt on the neosteel site is hip style instead of waist style??
    while most women's belt are waist style.

Doesn't it imply that most men having a little extra around the waist and hip style is there to solve the problems????
    because hip belts are measured around at the level just below the belly fat, where there is obviously less fat.

I doubt I will have much further fat loss in those area even if I am on diet for a year and faithfully doing sit-ups every day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice