Neosteel arch/fun

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Timbek, Aug 27, 2019.

1. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    Nice to hear that jura's showing proof that he's still working, congrats on finally getting it.

As for FT, did you actually order the stock model or did you want something a little more on the custom end?

As for BB, tbh I don't really fancy their designs, tbh it looks like they took some of the worst chinese designs and somehow made a premium line out of them. Granted, if it works it works, and does come with the benifit of not having something annoying at the rear end.

Since you seem to have both NS, BB and jura's, let me know which one you prefer after extended wear

2. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    For FT, I went with the rear locking option and custom plug -at that point I wasn't confident Jura would deliver so I somewhat duplicated what I wanted with the FT belt. Still waiting on the 3d print proofs, their communication is getting a bit slow/slower too...

For BB, their stuff is well made, enough that it has been my main belt for the past 2 years, wearing 24x6 most weeks unless I'm travelling or such. But I had to go custom on the tube to really get it to be wearable long term (funnel tube). Their stock design promotes urine splash all over and that just gets messy/smelly really fast.

I also tried the MySteel ergoslim and that seemed much closer to a higher grade chinese belt you were hinting at for BB. Tried it for a week and then sold.

NS - great build quality and design, hard to fit right. If I could get the fitting just right, the Fun and and ergo rear type band would work great. Didn't have luck getting it adjusted and as others noted in this forum, NS is offline until a new proprietor takes up Dr. Mende's work.

3. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    What was the measuring process like, can you describe your interactions with Fetish Tools and perhaps talk about their measuring kit or procedures as compared to your experience with other makers?

Thanks,

ShieldingMatrix

4. M24

M24 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:54 PM
    Is FT from China or Swiss? I really agree on you the NS is very hard to fit right. Very interested in Jura and FT.

5. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    Measuring - FT gave directions similar to NS, also provided a few pictures to help visually describe the angle of measurement.
    BB - very simple in terms of waist measurements, stock items do not have further input although you can order custom length/width tubes.
    Jura Cocoon- by far the best, a molded measuring kit with incremental adjustments all around to pass back to Jura to make the belt. And (eventually) he delivered and with fairly minimal bending and further advice from him, it fits very well.

FT - the webfront/sales team seems to be Swiss but it is made in China, likely by the @SS19125 twitter handle.

6. bartje

bartje Member

Nederland Emmen
    Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    Chaste Nole likes this.
  7. Jayinca

Jayinca Member

Southern California
    Local Time:
    How is the Fun more restrictive than the Arch?

8. castitas

castitas Long term member

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    Because of the funnel-shaped end. Your glans is compressed during erection, there is less room for swelling overall than in a normal "The Arch".

9. Tamed Male

Tamed Male Active member

Local Time:
    Doesn’t compressing the glans create pleasurable stimulation?

10. castitas

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    Not for me. The glans is simply squeezed. I need friction on the glans for stimulation, which is not created by simply wearing it.
    I'm not saying that it's not possible to stimulate yourself or even come in "The Fun". I'm not going to give any tips here. But there is no stimulation by simply wearing it or, for example, by having an erection in the morning.

Albert009 likes this.
  11. Albert009

Albert009 Member

Local Time:
    Hi
    I want to order the fun. I am trying to decide between these two versions:
    https://shop.neosteel.com/en/Chasti...stem-Module?xddf98=gh951ugchs126qq52icj6m4jc6
    https://shop.neosteel.com/en/product?info=166
    So the first one is just the funnel tube and the sports module. The second one has a shield in front of the tube.
    I was wondering if the shield is more comfortable and suitable for an active lifestyle.

Today I received the measuring kit for a hipband belt.
    How low should the belt be sitting for the best comfort and movabillity?
    I am quite skinny and boney.

Thanks a lot in advance!

12. castitas

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    Hi,
    before you order, take a look at this thread:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/neosteel-different-owner.47576/#post-550347
    There seems to be problems with delivery times.

As for measuring correctly: unfortunately that is still a bit of a risk. At that time I was measured personally by Mr. Mende (Rip). Even then, a mistake happened in the measurement of the crotch band, it was too long. When Mr. Mende tried different steel hipbands on me, I thought I would not survive this, It's just completely unfamiliar to have a solid steel ring pressed around your hips. It was important to Mr. Mende that I should not be able to pull the steel band over my butt, even in the shower and the possible use of soap.

After I received the belt, and actually managed to close it, I still thought at first that I wouldn't be able to stand it for long. But amazingly, it only took a few days for my body to adjust to the belt and after about two to three weeks I was able to wear it 24/7. Later, I actually even ordered a tighter waist band.

Now how is this going to help you with your problem? I think you should first carefully follow the enclosed instructions of the measurement kit. I can only say that the belt must be tight, very tight. I can't be more specific, of course there is always the risk that something will be too tight. With the hipband, however, this should not be a problem, because it should be possible Neosteel easily to exchange it for another size.

Albert009 likes this.
  13. Albert009

Albert009 Member

Local Time:
    Hi castitas,
    Thank you very much for your reply!

I had no idea about the delivery times right now. I did ready about the new owner and that it was unclear now.
    Good to keep in mind the extra 8 weeks right now as I read in the other topic, I will ask them before I order to be sure.
    I did receive the measuring kit within a week but then again I guess that was already on the shelf to send.

That is interesting what you say about the fit. As tight as possible seems a bit harsh. Also hot!
    You seem to have no problem with the tight fit. Do you still wear the belt 24/7?
    Do you have the one with the front shield or no shield?
    And how about jogging or riding a bicycle in the belt?

14. castitas

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    Hi Albert009,
    Yes, that's true, but I can only speak from my own experience. The tighter the whole construction lies on the body, the better it fits, it virtually melts into your body. In addition, the body actually adapts to the belt. What seemed super tight at first is almost comfortable after a few days. Of course, you can also overdo it. For example, I bent the penis tube too tightly against my body, which resulted in some very unpleasant skin bruises that took a long time to heal.

No, unfortunately not any more. I put on some weight through Corona and never got rid of it. It's not much, but it was enough to make the belt uncomfortable. I've now switched to a balltrap version (Steelworxx-Looker in titanium), it also suits my sissy lifestyle better. I think I will sell "The fun" soon.

I have one without shield. I think this is also the better option because it disappears even better even under tight clothing. For many buyers, the reason for the front-shield is the feminine look. But it only works if you actually look at the body from the front. As soon as you look from the side, you see the testicles and the feminine impression is gone.
    The shield does not provide any additional security, except for the protection of the testicles. I once accidentally bumped into the corner of a table while walking - ouch, THAT hurts ;-)

I have a rather phragmatic attitude towards sport: it should be something that I do for my body, and I also want to test my limits. A heavy metal belt around my hips creates unnecessary limits.
    I have occasionally ridden a bicycle with "The fun", which should also be better without a shield. It always went for about 20 minutes without any problems, but I wouldn't think of doing longer tours with the belt (see above).

John, Albert009, Timbek and 1 other person like this.
  15. Albert009

Albert009 Member

Local Time:
    Hi Castitas,
    Thank you so much for your replies!
    This information is very useful to me.

I will dm you about your fun. If the size is right I might want to buy it.
    Greetings!

16. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    did you ever get localised numbing problems? I have one of those chinese cheapos and numbness on the hip is an issue I found with a tight fitting belt. After a while it starts to have a burning sensation, but if I go one hole looser, it chafes

17. castitas

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    No, never had such phenomena with a neosteel hipband.
    I only had the problem that the edges pressed into the skin, e.g. when sitting or lying in the same position for a long time. Changing the position usually brought relief.
    You should be careful with "numb spots", as something seems to be pinched off.

John likes this.
  18. lockmeup4life

lockmeup4life Long term member

Cali
    Local Time:
    I read somewhere, might have been on this thread…..Neosteel’s Arch/Fun, instead of a front lock…has the abus lock on the rear center.
    Can anyone confirm this? Or share a pic? I find this fascinating and a game changer….

19. castitas

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    Hi,
    I also remember that Mr. Mende was offered a lock on the back of "The Arch/the fun" on special request. I don't know if the current owner still fulfils such wishes.
    With a bit of luck I still have a photo of it, I'll look for it soon.

20. Ceintureneosteel83

Ceintureneosteel83 New member

Local Time:
    #95 Ceintureneosteel83, Sep 17, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2023
    Hello guys
    I'm just joining you here. Here is my Neosteel the fun.
    Not new to chastity but my wife and I just made the step for a full belt.
    I'm currently learning to live we it.

DSC01127.JPG
    We get the upgraded padlock.

DSC01130.JPG

The fit is very very tight but after a few bending work it is fine.

DSC01129.JPG

21. Ceintureneosteel83

Ceintureneosteel83 New member

Local Time:
    #96 Ceintureneosteel83, Sep 17, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2023
    First thing I would say is how unforgivening this device is when correctly measured. In fact we had to made adjustments to get the right measures.

The rear cable is very short, I cannot move it aside to defecate, no way. The whole construction presses against the body, I can fight the belt for hours, the tube cannot be pushed away from the body by more than one centimeter. The feeling is like a serious bondage.You have to be volounter to wear such a device.

Day 1 - two hours wear, the belt was painy on the bones, I was unable to sit, even to bend. Complete torture.
    Day 2 - three hours wear; little bit less painy, I began to sit for a few minutes. Still torture.
    Day 3 - five hours wear, sitting is possible but not for long. Less pain.
    Day 4 - current day, here we are. I'm surprised my hips are not so much painy. It has become bearable. The only concern I have is about chaffing. My skin is chaffing a lot, especially on the scrotum.

If you have advices, I would be glad to get them!

22. lockmeup4life

lockmeup4life Long term member

Cali
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I had/have the same problem sitting. I recommend a very big soft cushion to sit on. If you don’t have that then sitting on the edge of the chair is bearable. I lube my cock and balls before putting on the belt. Letting the cock slide in the tube for easier movement and frustration…

Desairs likes this.
  23. Tamed Male

Tamed Male Active member

Local Time:
    I saw a picture of this and the option was definitely available. I like the idea from the point of view of security and the psychological impact, but I worry that having the lock at the back would make it uncomfortable to lie down and probably cause damage to seating etc.

Desairs and lockmeup4life like this.
  24. Tamed Male

Tamed Male Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the report and the pictures! Please keep us up to date on your progress. I have a potential keyholder who is only interested in doing it if the belt is one of these, so any information on how challenging it is to get used to and wear long term is very helpful.

Desairs and lockmeup4life like this.
  25. CJ10

CJ10 Member

Business Owner
    Suffolk, UK
    Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    Hi,
    I’ve been locked in a Neosteel Fun for over 3 years.
    It is supposed to be this tight, and looks like the measurements are perfect!
    Be realistic about how long it takes your body to get used to a belt like this.
    Little and often to start with and you will make minor bends over time.
    Realistically it took me nearly a year to get it right…but now, fits like a glove, and is totally secure!
    Enjoy!

nevio, Desairs, lockmeup4life and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice