Neosteel arch/fun

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Timbek, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Guest 9684

Guest 9684 Active member

Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    A few weeks ago, I get my new chastity belt: a Neosteel Fun. Now learning to live with this merciless belt.

What an incredible device! I already knew the Neosteel products but this time I think it is the very best.
    When I fitted the belt for the first time, I couln't lock it. Too tight. That was predictable because I took my measures in order to be tight. The aim was to get a 100% secure belt, tightly locked. Achieved.

I bent a lot the hipband, trying to get the best shape every day, during many weeks. I finally found the perfect shape. The belt now embraces perfectly and very tightly my body, I feel a harsh sensation of bondage. The rear cable passes also tightly between my cheeks and I can just pull it a lit bit aside for defecation. The belt is so tight that I can just pull forward the tube by a centimeter. Locked is locked.

2. Guest 9684

Guest 9684 Active member

Local Time:
    The sensation is very special. I think it is a severe bondage sensation. When it's locked on you, you feel prisonner. I managed to wear it a few hours the first days but it couldnt be more because I had pain on the bones because of the tighteness. Within the days, my hips became as anesthetized, I had less pain and, with also the help of the bending, I could wear it more and more everyday. Presently I wear it about 12 hours a day.

lockmeup4life and Adel like this.
  3. Guest 9684

Guest 9684 Active member

Local Time:
    About comfort: I now understand the men locked tightly saying tighter is better. I would add make it as tight as you can. Because if it is horrible to be bound so strictly, it is also very comfortable. The design of the tube is a real improvment in comparison with the Arch. In the toilets it is a little bit better, less mess. When sitting, you dont sit on the tube anymore, just a little in my case on hard surfaces but it's okay. Also when you try to erect, it is no more painy like the Arch. In the Arch, trying to erect finishes to hurt on a wall. In the Fun, you have a sensation that cuts your erection slowly but frankly. I'm very often aroused by my belt in the day, due to this sensation of bondage and security (feeling the penis safe in his little tube) and I try to erect many times in a day. Every time I try to get erect, I enjoy that sensation and my penis comes back flaccid. And It remembers me then that I'm not allowed to get erect. I noticed that within the days, I tried less and less to get erect and when unlocking the belt, my erections are less strong.

bmichaels, lockmeup4life and Adel like this.
  4. Guest 9684

Guest 9684 Active member

Local Time:
    This belt will make me loosing erections but it's no problem for me. It is a choice we made in our couple. I have to wear a chastity belt and my penis is no use for my wife. With this belt, it found its place: in a little tube, locked. But I still learn to live with it. I still dont manage to bear that evil device more than 12 hours (soreness of the hips). It is the mind probably. Accept the pain. If anyone has advice, dont hesitate!

lockmeup4life, Adel and Powerocket like this.
  5. CookieC

CookieC New member

Local Time:
    3:05 PM
    Hi I am trying to order the neosteel "Fun" model. Has anyone tried the rearguard system module?

http://www.neosteel.de/Nseprg.htm

I am not too sure what do people refer to as the cable, do they mean double plastic coated stainless steel wire? For rod, is that just stainless steel wire without plastic coating? If that is the case, the cable would still be hard to bend up to the body, isn't it?

Also, are the abus lock system interchangeable with steel snap lock (i.e. I can buy both and use whichever one I prefer at the time?) I am worried that the abus lock can be jammed in long term wear due to limescale build up (am based in London, and the water is pretty hard here).

One last question, for the penis measurement, should I measure it as stated, normal relaxed status or the smallest possible (such as after a cold shower), that could result in 1cm difference in length and circumference.

Thank you.

6. castitas

castitas Long term member

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    Safely protected enjoying a sunny morning.

3EDE1274-E4D0-41C1-9076-851B036E2D7C.jpeg

7. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    I hate to say it but that looks incredibly uncomfortable for daily wear. I've seen quite a few pics of belts with the testicles pushed aside like that and I've never been able to figure out how they avoid them getting pinched/banged/knocked/squashed or just flat out sore!

corsac likes this.
  8. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    Hey Guys,

I've just re-read this thread another Neosteel related one, and they have been quite informative. Neosteel's webpages are rather pathetic as far as general info goes. I've been bouncing back and forth between what I wanted in terms of which designs and I think I'm seeing a developing consensus, that for comfort and long term wear, the "Fun" with the "Sports" flexible wire is the best choice. Have I got that right?

Someone on here mentioned that they experienced a decrease in erectile size after prolonged wearing of the "Fun" because it restricts erection size and duration. This restrictive function is mentioned as a feature of the design on the Neosteel page, but with no mention of an expectation of a decrease in size.

Has anyone else experienced this particular side effect of consistent wear of the "Fun." Personally I'm not really looking for this outcome from my chastity belt usage.

I just got my measuring kit and I'm waiting for some privacy to do my measuring.

Thanks for all of your photos and contributions.

ShieldingMatrix

John likes this.
  9. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    Yep. U R right.
    I hardly believe in shrinkage stories. It's rather 'placebo' effect or some kind of projection.

PS.: There is no "one solution fits all". Your choosen is good balance IMHO.

10. castitas

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    Hi scottishsubby,

I agree with you, the position of my testicles looks rather extreme. This impression is a result of various reasons:
    1. I'm Laying on my back. This position pushes the tube somehow closer to my body.
    2. I'm wearing the tube in an extra tight position. Note the two possible positions at the lock.
    3. I'm having an erection:D . Because my penis has very limited space to expand, the erection relocates just behind my scrotum, causing the belt to get even tighter.
    Does it hurt? No, it feels great and gives me an ultra-horney feeling.

This biggest danger in this position is actually my wife jumping on me wanting to grab my balls.:)
    In everyday use there are very rarely situtations, where your balls are in danger, as long as you are not into street-fighting or wanting to wear it while doing martial arts. I once accidentiliy hit the corner of a table - that was painful!
    I also do cycling with "the fun", but only for short distances, not longer than 15 Minutes. Usually the testicles have some space, limited to the size of the scrotum. Here another picture in a little more
    relaxed position:

IMG_1599397400248.jpg

11. castitas

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    Hi CookieC,,

Not yet, but I'm very skeptical about Number 2 on the toilet. It covers your anus completely, which might feel most of the time really good, but will result in a mess in other situations. If you are able to open the belt for Number 2 its a different story.

I think it is. But you don't have to worry about the Abus lock. Look at mine, this is several years old an has seen lots of showers, baths, lakes an even the saltwater of the Mediterranean Sea. Rinse it with clear water after being in saltwater and apply some grahite powder or simular from time to time.
    You should measure your penis in a relaxed status. The tube should have the exact length, so your penis should be able to loose contact from the metal from time to time. Constant pressure of a too short tube will result in constant arousal which will drive you mad at nighttime, and also can cause edema. On the other hand, the tube should fit that it stops the slightest sign of erection immediately.

lokdnsteel likes this.
  12. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    11:05 AM
    Great looking pic.

13. CookieC

CookieC New member

Local Time:
    Thank you so much! This is really helpful!

14. castitas

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    This morning I was in the mood to wear my skintight miniskirt. This skirt does not forgive any bulges. I never gave too much attention to it but today I noticed the adorable flat front in this skirt.
    Because of the concept of the "fun" there is no danger that accidentally something shows up what shouldn't be there. Everything is fixed at its place, even with crossed legs.

IMG_0845_PerfectlyClear-r.jpg
    IMG_0842_PerfectlyClear-r.jpg

Attached Files:

John, helled83, Timbek and 2 others like this.
  15. Timbek

Timbek Active member

France
    Local Time:
    Thanks to share with us !!

16. abitodd

abitodd Member

Canada, BC
    Local Time:
    I would really like to hear from someone who has experience with the new Rearguard option.

17. bartje

bartje Member

Nederland Emmen
    Local Time:
    Beste kuise mannen, ik wil een nieuwe Neosteel Fun/Arch met Rearguard System bestellen.
    zijn er hier jongens met ervaring?
    Ik kan geen foto's vinden, alleen die van Neosteel.
    Ik hoor het graag.
    (Ik had een Neosteel Boog)

18. bartje

bartje Member

Nederland Emmen
    Local Time:
    Dear chaste men, I want to order a new Neosteel Fun/Arch with Rearguard System.
    are there guys here with experience?
    I can't find any photos, only Neosteel's.
    I like to hear it.
    (I had a Neosteel Bow)

19. bartje

bartje Member

Nederland Emmen
    Local Time:
  20. scoria1980

scoria1980 Member

Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    I would hold off. Apparently Dr. Mende has passed away. It seems there was a transition plan in place but he passed before it could be completed.

21. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    That is extremely unfortunate and sad to hear - Neosteel has good products (tricky measurements though), hope his successors can keep the business operating.

22. abitodd

abitodd Member

Canada, BC
    Local Time:
    Holy moley. It's true, I heard from the new manager at Neosteel that they are moving offices but should be up and running again soon.

23. bartje

bartje Member

Nederland Emmen
    Local Time:
    I hope there will be a restart. My-steel is not a real alternative, just standard material, no customization.
    That is why the web shop has been out for a while.

Bartje

24. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    Oh, shit. How's the wife these days? Does she have any involvement with the business?

Something similar happened to another manufacturer of cages I think and the wife just killed the business becuase she wanted nothing to do with it. Many cage manufacturers can be "replaced" because there are so many of them out there, but almost all of the belt manufacturers are unique. Indeed, my-steel is a bit generic when it comes to their male designs which look like adaptions of the female design, so I'm honestly not too interested in them.

Does anyone have any word on whats going on with the new chinese belt manufacturers? Jura cacoon has gone AWOL since december last year or so, and FetishTools, a new manufacturer that started late last year before jura went missing also seems to have also gone missing.

Tobbe's belts are still in production I think but they have very low demand because honestly the website hasn't been updated in so long and the belt designs looks honestly so shoddy that he probably has next to zero customers.

The only "premium" belt manufacturer from what I know that may still be running right now is mario latowski's but he limits orders to being in-person because he wants to measure you to get better precise numbers (unlike neosteel which seems to have a reputation of reducing the tail cable too short without consent of the buyer) but you'd have to live in europe practically. As someone who lives far enough that it takes even the speed of light a hefty amount of time to get around the earth to where I am from europe, this is very much impractical.

Of course, there's fancy steel, but I don't consider them a premium atm but there is the Access Denied series, but their male belts look on the same approximate ballpark of My-Steel and NeoSteel's cheaper/earlier designs. They're even reselling chinese stock for a rip-off (the closed tipped cage they sell can be purchased for 1/15th the cost from aliexpress)

25. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    Well, I've posted an update on my Jura Cocoon belt, arrived after 2 years, great build quality but no response from Jura if he is "back" or not. In the interim I also gave Fetishtools a try with an order, at the 8 week mark and still waiting for pictures of the 3d parts so trending late but they do reply to inquires.

BehindBarz has been the best, even for custom orders. They can take awhile due to their normal volume but Sam is responsive and I've had good results from them.

Also echo what you say about NS, have a Fun/Arch module with a spaceless waistband and it almost fits...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice