Neosteel Arch anticipation and shipping to the US

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by MikeJess, Jun 4, 2019.

1. TheMonarchsPyramid

TheMonarchsPyramid New member

EU
    Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    Nice! Great fit. I always had the problem that when I laid down on my back, my stomach went down, leaving a lot of space between the belt and the abdomen. How do you deal with that? Did I do something wrong? It seemed like a good fit, didn't want to fall from my hip or anything. It just looked stupid.

Thanks, have a great day.

2. MikeJess

MikeJess Member

Local Time:
    2:51 PM
    I think this is absolutely normal. I have exactly the same thing happening while lying on my back. It is probably anatomy of a human and I assume it is mostly happening to slim people. Are you slim? I always wear panties above my neosteel so I never notice it that much. But it doesn't reduce its security whatsoever. Besides, it helps to apply Vaseline in between.
    I absolutely love my neosteel. My dream came true at last! I'm doing sports, daily activities and barely remember that the belt is on me.
    The only problem for me was the constant swelling at the top of the penis after extended wearing and I found a good solution to it. I just wet a piece of cotton and put it on the top of my penis so that 20% of the cotton is outside of tube and the rest 80% is inside of tube. It worked wonders on me. Swelling-no more! It also tremendeously improved comfort while sitting and during daily activities. I change cotton once in 3 days. When my KH opens the belt cotton stays on the needed position as if it was glued there(my KH checks the penis to see if everything is ok. She also loves to edge me daily after unlock and lock back again without ruined orgasm).
    I'm greatfulI to live such a nice experience thanks to Neosteel

TheMonarchsPyramid likes this.
  3. TheMonarchsPyramid

TheMonarchsPyramid New member

EU
    Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    I'm glad it worked out for you. I always had problem sitting in it, I guess it was the biggest problem, and I couldn't find any soultion to it. It became uncomfortable very quick. Other than that it was comfortable.

4. lokdnsteel

lokdnsteel Long term member

Supervisor
    FLORIDA, USA
    Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    Glad you received your belt! It looks nice and secure. I’ve been wanting to order a Neosteel Spaceless Fun in the near future. Do you mind disclosing what amount you paid for yours? Is yours a waist band module or is it the hip? The website is confusing. I’ve emailed Mende before but the response time is long. Thanks for any info.
    Lokdnsteel

5. Susan S plus1

Susan S plus1 Member

retired
    Yorkshire
    Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    Hope nobody minds me adding my views on this. Nine weeks ago I ordered a Neosteel Fun Ergo Rear System not cheap at 1167 euros. I've had 3 full belts before this one so I'm use wearing one. It came yesterday and my wife unlocked my My-steel belt and I put the Neosteel one on. It took a few minutes to lock the padlock (a nice bigger one then the My-steel belts) Lining the hole up with the pin on the lock is fiddly. No bending needed so far. It will be removed tomorrow for around 12 hours then will be locked back up for another 6 days before being released again. I found with my other belts that I could pullout while having a shower. With this one I've tried twice so far while in shower and found it impossible to do. All my other belts have been toys compared to this one. I will post some photos of it when my wife unlocks me tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Chaste J. and lokdnsteel like this.
  6. CJ10

CJ10 Member

Business Owner
    Suffolk, UK
    Local Time:
    I’m locked in this belt as well...6 months now..24/7 with cleaning/shaving supervised once a week. Agreed, completely secure! Absolutely no chance of escape...we both love it...finally, something that works!
    Cj

7. Susan S plus1

Susan S plus1 Member

retired
    Yorkshire
    Local Time:
    Here are some photos of the belt before I was lockup for another week. OK I should have rubbed the cream in before the photo was taken.

Attached Files:

cblover2 likes this.
  8. KnotNamed

KnotNamed New member

Local Time:
    2:51 PM
    You mentioned doing sports in the belt. What kind of sports do you do, and how do you find the Ergo rear works for you while doing them? Does it cause any issues or concerns? I've been strongly considering a Neosteel belt, and I'd prefer the ergo rear (as opposed to the sports/cable rear) for its friendlier sanitation when using the bathroom, but am quite active (running/hiking, biking, martial arts), and am concerned that it will be uncomfortable and problematic when doing more dynamic/vigorous activity.

9. one900goat

one900goat Junior Member

Local Time:
    Lies.

I tried to ask him exactly that; I outright offered 300+ euro if he would just send it via DHL Express (3-4 business days delivery to US) rather than DHL International Parcel (weeks), because I know how god-awfully slow it can be. When he eventually responded it was only after he had already sent it via the slower method; he probably never even read my request until it was too late.

Even worse, now it appears to be lost (was shipped end of August; hasn't moved at all since September 9--not even to ipz-ffm, which would mean it would at least be on its way over to the US), so I'm probably just going to give up all hope of getting it or a replacement before, I dunno, Christmas if I'm lucky?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice