Neosteel and piercing

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Petite Salope, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    Hi all,

I have a question regarding piercing with a neosteel belt.

I have a guiche and a P.A. piercing. Would it cause problems?
    Do I have to take them off or could I keep them?

I was thinking that if I could keep my piercing I might want to do a guiche ladder with 3 rings total.

What is your opinion or advice with piercing and neosteel belt?

Thank you

-Cherry

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:15 AM
    Hi Sissy Cherry, as for you questions about piercings and chastity I can answer one of them from my personal experiences. I had a Neosteel She-Male belt for about a year and decided I wanted to get a PA so I could get a Lori's device someday and use both devices as needed. I was pierced deep, I told the piercer that I want too use the piercing for a chastity device. She said she would place it deeper to hold more meat. Ouch!!! Well when done I ended up with a 1" cbr 10 ga. Soon as I healed enough I tried the belt again. Ouch. the large diameter of the ring pressed over to one side was very painful. After one month an trying many times, I made the trip back in to get something else. We discussed the problem and came up with a curve barbell. Much better. I use smaller balls so I can pee easily and not cause too much discomfort on the shaft where the other ball rides. The ball at the pee hole can side up inside and I can still pee easily.

I have no idea about a guiche ladder working with any belt. I personal think it would not work. My belt cable rides right over the ball sack and next to the anise. If something was pierced down there, I would be crying most of the time. The twins don't always like the cable to shield connection at times. My biggest pain spot from the entire belt. Let me tell you when the sack skin gets pinched. I listen. I think a frenum ladder with small barbells might work better. Just a thought.

Hope this helps you some, Missy Tanya

3. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    Thank you Missy Tanya,

This was exactly the kind of anwser I was looking for. About the frenum ladder Mistress doesn't like it. Now I only have one ring for my guiche and I'll forget the ladder then.
    I have a 5/8" ring and 5/8" double captive curved barbell ( it has 1 small ring at each end and they can be remove) for my PA, I'll try both to see wich one will fit better.
    I'll probably have to remove my ring for my guiche or I might try a small curved barbell to see if the belt will fit.
    I think it'll be more of trial and error, so it means I might have to try different jewellery.

-Cherry

4. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    :anim_37:hi there,i think i can help you,,i wear 4 rings with my P/A piercing in the "ARCH" without any problems... with the T/V option it is not possible because the pipe is too short it hurts...if you have more questions reg. the P/A piercing just send me a P/M..
    reg. gweny

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice