Neosteel alterations needed

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Frustrated1, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Frustrated1

Frustrated1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    Hey all,

I haven't posted on here in a while as several months ago, I finally took the plunge and ordered a Neosteel shemale sports belt however once it had been built, I ended up sending it back to have the cable lengthened as it was too short to allow the attached metal plate to comfortably connect to the crotch shield. Since then we have been able to lock it and wear it for a day at most as we had issues with the penis tube digging in to the underside of the penis as well as the hipband digging in.

After speaking to Reinhold, he suggested bending the crotch shield to alter the rotation of the tube, this helped a little but not much. This morning, I had a thought and tried attaching the tube to the hipband without the crotchshield, it was then that I realised the arm that connects from the penis tube to the bolts on the hip band isn't long enough by 1cm and in order for it to reach the bolt, the penis tube ends up getting pulled up to reach hence digging in the underside of the tube. Likewise the hipband isn't too tight, in order to reduce the tube digging into my penis, I end up pulling the hipband down to slightly below the hipbones so the arm on the tube doesn't have to stretch as far.

I've emailed Reinhold this morning but until he responds, I wondered if anyone else has been in this situation before as I would think if we drill a hole further up the arm attached to the penis tube then the crotch shield won't fit any more as that would also need to be longer right?

I'm getting to the point where I'm seriously regretting ever talking to my partner about chastity and not for the usual reasons why you regret it!

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    1st question, did you measure yourself, or did Neosteel do the measuring. I was measured in person by them. I know I would have gotten it wrong if done myself. That being said. I too had a sore spot on top of my penis from the tube. In my wisdom thought the hole was too high, putting pressure on the penis. I drill out the opening to give it some movement up an down as need. Then got smart and email Neosteel. He, as with you, told me to bend the shield and that helped more. It's not uncommon to not get things right. And it does take time for your body to adjust to steel being locked around it. You made be right, sounds like it. But I would wait till Neosteel returns you email before cutting or re-drilling holes. But if you think that there is still room for the hole up higher, I think it would be fine to drill it. The tube strap does not much other than holding the penis tube at the correct height The stud does more to keep your penis in place. Now for the shield. Since it has the slot in it, I would think that it would be fine the way it is. I think you could always drill the hole, and if works out somewhat you could always just order a new penis tube in the correct length and would work out cheaper than sending the old one back an forth with shipping?? That way you could fine the best length.

Now remember, I'm not an expert, just another Neosteel She-Male Belt wearer. And my advice is what you paid for it, nothing!! But I thought I would just let you know that others have had to make adjustments to make it work. I personal think there isn't a perfect Chasity Device made. And all type have a problem or two. Or a pinch or two. So wait till Neosteel get back in touch, they know what they are doing when it comes to their products. And lets hope you get this worked out and can stay locked up as long as you wish.

Good luck, Missy Tanya

dlrob likes this.
  3. Frustrated1

Frustrated1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Ok thanks for the reply, I did measure it myself with the measuring kit so yeah, the measurements are likely to be wrong. We wanted to get it done in person but the astronomical costs of a flight over there (at the time) put us off. I'll continue to wait till I hear from Reinhold like you said and see what happens.

4. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

measurements with my wife ,, of course "WRONG" !
    the hip belt went back to germany and six weeks is a long time when waiting...i got it back ,was alright , and again not perfect ..had to go back again,finally we got it right..i found reinhold mende in all changes helpful and editorial costs were unfortunately involved as the measurements were wrong by my fault..
    i changed my T/V belt later to the masterpiece system and it sits now like a clove , i can wear the belt for ever without any problems for ever..nothing pinches or hurts.. all in all unfortunately the measurements must be done 100% correct and that is the whole issue how the belt will sit..my belt looks by all means to tide on photos , but i feel very comfortable as it is ..the "arch" is different only one part and from time to time i change from the "arch" to the T/V to enjoy the different feeling. both options i can wear with the same hip belt ..
    my tip ...be patient , measure again , for the hip belt use a leather belt and make very tide around your hips .. walk with it and see how it feels , take the other parts ,the pipe the front shield and the sports module and add it in ...i hope you get what i mean ..you will see what suits and how the belt should sit.. not too low and not too high..[i wish i could help you]
    wait a couple of days before you send it back ,till you feel it is right !! and once more be patient.. the other thing , your body has to get use to the belt , the body has to adapt and not the other way around , the belt is steel your body not! a friend send his belt back to make the sports module 1 cm longer , three weeks later he send it back to make it 1 cm shorter ,i other words be patient ,wait and see..
    last but not least ......sorry to say that ..BUT..the belt will hurt , the belt will not fit,,the belt will make red marks , will irritate the skin ,,frustrates ......and so on...!!
    my tip,,just ignore it,so quicker the body adapts ,without wearing it the body never adapts. too much creme makes the skin softer and does not help ,you wanted the belt so badly NOW live with it and accept it and your body will do the same..
    wrong measurements ,sort it out ,reinhold mende will help [ give him a call, it helps !],,but the rest it up to you,,i wear my belt day and night every day ,i am never without my belt !!
    my be my pictures help as well !
    reg.. GWENY
    P/S for more info send me a P/M !!

Attached Files:

dlrob likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice