Neoprene ball stretchers / Mr. S Leather review

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Burger_01, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    7:43 PM
    Hey everyone!

I'm very excited this evening!! I got a package from Mr. S Leather with 2 buttplugs here and here, a neoprene ball stretcher and two neoprene rings which I will use to get me up to the stretcher.

At the moment I'm playing with the rings. They're very comfy to wear.. I put one on and it was too boring so I put the second one on.. it's very nice. I'm not hugely experienced in the ball stretching department (this is my first foray) and I guess the aim is to get them a bit longer/lower so that my Mistress can beat up on them more easily :confused0068:

The plugs are awesome. For the price, they are better than awesome. They are very smooth, one piece, no moulding imperfections. The smaller one is inbetween the smallest plug I own (which, quite frankly, is getting a bit boring and old and needs to be retired) and the larger plug I have which is about my limit at the moment. The larger of the two plugs I ordered is around the same size as the largest I had, but it has a very different shape, looks like it will be easier to get in as it's not so "shapely" as my current one. These I'm sure will get a lot of use: as per this thread

Mr S Leathers' service was excellent, and the postage time to the middle of nowhere where I live was pretty quick too. If anyone has any questions about the stuff, or the site, let me know.. Until then,
    Adios amigos, and keep smiling!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice