Need Suggestions for Cages

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by herpdiderp, Apr 29, 2023.

1. herpdiderp

herpdiderp Member

Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    So I ultimately want to end up getting a full belt, but before I drop $1000 I figured I should get something more typical first to see if chastity is something that I actually want. So, I was hoping some people could give me suggestions for good cages.

So first off, I know no cage is truly secure without a piercing (or so I’ve read) and getting one is out of the question for me. That being said, I’d like to get one that’s as close to “inescapable” as possible or reasonable. Second, I’d like it to feel very snug, restrictive even. I don’t know if that means I need to get one of those very short ones or something, I’m still new to all of this.
    Third, should have measuring rings or some other way to size.

These next points are heavily preferred but if other cages are simply better, could be overlooked. I’d like a steel cage. I prefer the weight and feeling of wearing a metal device. I’d also prefer and open design. Cages already aren’t my favorite as far as aesthetic goes, but I like open designs the most, plus they allow for minor amounts of stimulation which seems fun. The most important part is the cage, so this isn’t exactly a preference. But if there is a very good cage, that has the option for spikes, I’m willing to consider it.

Finally, I’m willing to spend up to $150 as the upper limit. Any and all suggestions are appreciated, but especially those that fit more of what I’m looking for.

John likes this.
  2. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    You’re likely to get so many different views of this as to be worthless to you. Can I suggest the Chastity Devices section, you’ll get lots of info there across numerous makers.

herpdiderp likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice