Need some ideas please (psychological dominance)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jessie Lu, Aug 23, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Jessie Lu

Jessie Lu New member

Local Time:
    10:09 PM
    Hello everyone,

I'm in a FLR with a recently met sub and thing is, I've never been in a long distance relantionship (he spends 2 weeks a month out of town for work) and I'm used to having subs not more than 30 mins drive away frome me for my convenience. So I'm kind of new to this and need some tips please.

I'm into psychological dominance and mind control, it's always been my first step in training and it's a lot easier when I have my sub with me. So I've been wondering if any of you guys have ideas about how to this particular dominance over the distance.

The one thing I've thought of and have tried was sleep deprivation and have him send me a text every 15 mins throughout the night telling me how much he likes being my slave.
    (I fantasise a lot about brainwashing and behavior control and he's willing to do anything to please me no matter how harsh the treatment is)

Thanks in advance for all your insights

Jessie L.

2. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    11:09 PM
    Oh my this sounds like an open opportunity. Sleep deprivation can be harmful to him being useful but I understand it is also a technique used to break the spirit.
    It appears however that your sub is already a willing candidate to submission so you do not need to break him I suspect, but control him from a distance and ensure he is compliant and submissive to your desires and loyal.
    Is he installed into a secure chastity device and has he been wearing it non stop for a month or more to ensure he can endure the device ?
    Have you established it is secure as most males can pull out the back unless this has been addressed.
    My first requirement is to get the male accustomed to wearing a chastity cage full time and without any objection. This was accomplished with my sub by using a contract with a financial penalty that a portion was forfeited each time they failed to meet their obligations of the contract. I started with having him paint his toes and keep them immaculate else it cost him $100 then sitting to pee failure to squat $100 and finally wearing his cage and failure to provide evidence he is wearing $500 within a time limit of a few minutes.

Once they accept they are under constant remote control the rest is as you advise a mind game. I mean I keep mine in skirts and heels at home ;-) to retrain his perception of himself as a submissive sissy.

However for your distance control I would start with a forfeit to make it real for him and then make sure you can enforce his contract say phone him and make him send a live video feed showing his caged penis within 1 min of answering or failing to answer the phone results in a forfeit. You now have his attention.
    You also can ensure is is caged all the time and make sure you keep the key and he only has a key that is for an emergency with a tamper seal on the envelope it is enclosed in.

What is your end game do you want him as a sissy or just a subservient ?
    Do you want to keep him in permanent chastity when not with you ?
    Consider hypnotherapy too this could be used to ensure his impotence without your agreement to erect or even to help him comply with his chastity caging by ensuring once his cage is attached he cannot remove it or himself.

My sub Mitch is kept in semi permanent chastity and under contract as well as being asked to dress as a woman at home to re enforce her submission and highlight her loss of her male attributes. It takes a while, however it appears she now has accepted that her role is my sissy and no longer stresses about being dressed like a girl at home, its normal for her, but this takes quite a long time and a gradual introduction to feminine practises. I started it with simple painted toes, then high heels followed by skirts, the rest is history, she now wears what ever I leave out. Also even if she is not caged she no longer erects easily as she has somehow been conditioned by just wearing a cage 24/7 to not try to erect and must now be provided with medication to erect so its kinder to keep her caged imo. She feels more relaxed caged as there is no requirement for her to erect or perform anymore. Therefore I say if you can't service me as a male anymore I am going to castrate you and treat you as my sissy.
    Her cage is her castration.

It is also important to keep their attention and give them something to aim for else they could lose interest so I do allow her to erect a few times a year and even penetrate me but the majority of the time she is caged and impotent.

Sara

anasyrma and Junebug15 like this.
  3. Lanas Pet

Lanas Pet Member

Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    Lana's sissy pet has had to do a much milder version of what You're suggesting. She had to email her Goddess every 15 minutes from 8am to 8pm on a Saturday. Actually doing it during the day was way more stressful than it sounds -- when my wife wanted to go shopping Lana's sissy pet had to make sure there was good cell coverage, when watching TV or playing video she had to set an alarm to keep from missing a check-in, etc. It certainly made Lana's sissy pet feel owned, and her Goddess enjoyed it so much she ended up extending the time to 10pm :)

4. horse

horse Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hypnosis as an art is probably best left to professionals, but many are willing to create custom hypnosis MP3's that you could use to create the desired behaviour in your sub.
    He could be left listening to these overnight, indefinitely.

Brainwashing often requires constant supervision, you can simulate this by using a remote access camera, and this would confirm the hypnosis MP3 is also being used.

It also requires a removal of free will, so make his every choice a matter for your approval, from food to dress to use of the toilet. You could probably randomly pick these and email him a timetable for the week, and then demand confirmation as required.

5. horse

horse Junior Member

Local Time:
    [Ugh, stupid 3 minute limit]

Most also involve some kind of hyper ritualised behaviour and thinking that he may find challenging, perhaps require him to study extreme forms of gynarchy, and to repeat these ideas from memory

Ask him to suggest daily ideas on how he could become more submissive, or to admit new things that he would find humiliating if forced to do.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  6. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    Yikes
    Yikes

7. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    Runs and hides!

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  8. occorics

occorics Long term member

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    long-distance, mindcontrol,... that sounds very familiar to me!
    my Owner uses hypnosis on me (She's a certified hypnotist), mainly mp3s, but also via skye.
    Sorry, @horse, but I have to disagree. it neither requires constant supervision, nor removal of free will.
    In fact, it will only work, if the sub is willing to submit to the suggestions.

I have a mantra, that i recite each morning and at bedtime, this let's me focus on my servitude.
    I also get assignments from time to time like rules about bathroom use, clothing, eating, but those are always for a few days only so i don't get used to it.

You find a link to my blog in my signature, there's a lot information about this form of dominance from a slave's perspective.

Submissive_Michelle likes this.
  9. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Yep I agree fully that hypnosis is the route if your sub can be hypnotised I have seen this and used it personally it is very powerful but the compliance of the candidate is imperative. In fact if you can achieve this method you have the ability for some very interesting games limited only by your imagination.

Mitch

10. horse

horse Junior Member

Local Time:
    occorics
    "Sorry, @horse, but I have to disagree. it neither requires constant supervision, nor removal of free will.
    In fact, it will only work, if the sub is willing to submit to the suggestions."

No, I stated that this was part of brainwashing, not simply hypnosis. Hypnosis is just ONE method of brainwashing

I was considering mainly how religious cults operate, how you are isolated from others, love bombed, challenged over ideas and made to rethink them, how everyone else is evil etc
    How ritual and rote form part of reshaping how a person thinks.

11. occorics

occorics Long term member

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    OK, i thought, you were referring to hypnosis. I wasn't considering the non-consentual forms of brainwashing...

12. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    What you are thinking of is very dangerous and called harmful torture in all civilized nations. As someone with chronic insomnia who has crashed as many as 3 cars in one month by driving off of a highway when I fell asleep at the wheel and on medication to keep me awake, what you suggest is highly dangerous especially since you are not there to monitor your sub. Most Mistresses that I have known in my 47 years of BDSM, into what you are, had degrees in Psychology or similar. What qualifies you to do this. A smart sub should ask questions like this.

13. Lanas Pet

Lanas Pet Member

Local Time:
    Here's an idea Goddess has started me on. Lana's sissy pet is a former math major who takes some pride in her mathematical ability. She is now learning "sissy math". The way it works is Goddess redefines addition based on her whim. None of the standard rules apply. So for example:

- identity doesn't apply, a number plus zero is not necessarily that number. In fact, 0+0 = 4 in my sissy math, and 0 + 1 = 3.
    - Neither associative nor commutative properties apply, 0 + 1 = 3 but 1 + 0 = 7.
    - Carrying doesn't exist; sissies aren't strong enough to carry. 9 + 9 = 3.

Lana's sissy pet is currently studying. She's written a simple program to generate problems and answers, and she will be taking tests soon and having significant penalties for wrong answers. The hope is she will soon become confused by simple math problems :)

14. horse

horse Junior Member

Local Time:
    Vinny
    "What you are thinking of is very dangerous and called harmful torture in all civilized nations"

Almost everything considered BDSM is technically torture, and even hypnosis can create major dependencies in its subject, perhaps subs should question not just their mistress, but why they are considering indulging in this particular kink.

Muslim fasting doesn't seem particularly sensible to me, especially when they are members of the Police and we rely on them to be able to perform their duties (and drive), yet we as a society tolerate that behaviour. We tolerate lots of religious behaviour that is frankly abusive if we were ever allowed by political correctness to label it so.

Scientology is repeatedly associated with abusive brainwashing of vulnerable people, but again, no legal action is ever taken.
    I hear even our schools now have a level of Marxist indoctrination that has caused concern.

Are some mistresses psychotic enough to not know or care when their subs are being physically or mentally damaged?
    well yes there are some out there.

There is a spectrum of willing participation in everything, chastity included - there are some that wear ball devices that everyone can escape from, and there are others that are forced to wear a neosteel, with compromising photos in a safe and their pay cheque paid directly to their wife. At what level do we decide that legal intervention is required and the act labelled abusive?
    "When it stops being fun" is hardly a reliable indicator in this context.

Even FGM is not considered abusive enough in our society for Police intervention, and now apparently they just plan just to "educate the parents".
    Society is messed up, and so are some people, I think we should stick to helping people who are not doing dangerous things for sexual kicks.

occorics and Mark Owen like this.
  15. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    I agree with the posts above.
    Sleep dépravation is not a game. It is a torture tool that is meant to destroy an individual.

I used to have a particular interest in psychological domination too, but I always considered it from a different stand point. I wanted to make the Sub a better stronger person.

Improving their posture, sexual habits, feeding habits and so on. I played with sleep but in a different way, by trying to get the sub to find their sleep cycles 1h20? 1h30? Etc... And then got them to sleep different number of cycles and see what makes them efficient.

That something I find amusing with Chastity. Sometimes it wakes me up too early, but it often wakes me up at the end of a cycle, leaving me well rested

16. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Now now, let's not upset some of the mods who think they know best and don't really care about the users and what we think.

@#%^% now look at what you did. I'm sure I'll get reprimanded again for this.

horse likes this.
  17. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    One way could be via emlalock, with awkward verification periods like every five hours.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bedtime sissy submissive assignments

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice