Need some advice..

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Collar42, Aug 14, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Collar42

Collar42 Member

Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    I am locked from time to time, longest time was 9 days straight, in either a cb6000s (made even smaller by me) China knockoff but very comfortable - or another china knockoff where the cage is bigger but still good.

Some may have read my thread where i asked for help about my nuts swelling because of my previous surgeries.. which has helped with the bigger device, the ring is bigger and i customized it a bit ;-)

Altough i wanted to ask you about peeing and getting and erection..

Every time when i am locked up, and i need to pee, it's not like when i pee when i'm not locked.. i'll try to explain.
    When im not locked the flow is normal and when im done peeing, im done.
    when im locked the flow is normal, and it stops when empty, but there is a bit still in the penis and it drips out, it's like i can't "close" if you know what i mean? (English ain't my first language)

It keeps being like out until i have been unlocked for a few days, and it slowly turns back to normal.

Another question!

Whenever i have been locked for more than 24 hours, and my girlfriend unlocks me and we have some fun and i get an orgasm.. it hurts like hell! and it actually just makes me wanna stay locked without orgasms (maybe it should just be that way lol) but i don't want anything damaged. it doesn't hurt if i get an erection the next day, and all is normal. This happens more if i am locked in the tiny cage, versus the longer cage..

I seem to have more problems than you guys out there, but it has really got me hooked, and my gf likes it too, and wishes i could be locked up 24/7.. i love the teasing when im wearing a cage but after the orgasm i just throw the cage in the drawer as soon as possible.. i think it's the dopamine, course 3-4 days after, i want to wear it again. But my gf keeps getting sad whenever it hurts on me..

Have any of you guys experinced these things, are these things just a part of chastity?

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    The urine dribble is quite normal. Spend a little more time at the loo before you leave. As to your problem with pain after being released, perhaps you should wait awhile before indulging. Allow your penis to recover.

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    The pee thing is pretty common. I use a swab to clean myself. As for the pain during or after orgasm, I had that in my early days. I thought it was because my orgasm was so intense that my urethra got strained from the effort. That went away over time. Now it no longer burns/hurts even if I haven't orgasmed in months. At my age I do not even get horny until after a month of denial. :)

4. Collar42

Collar42 Member

Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    I have been using a cotton swab, so i'll just continue with that :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice