[Need info] Cherry keeper and headlock

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by IAmAntho, Aug 29, 2021.

1. IAmAntho

IAmAntho Active member

Busy thinking about chastity
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    Hello everyone, I am shopping for a cherrykeeper total touchstop and I was wondering, as a newbie, if a headlock is really usefull and if so in what ways.

Also, if you have bought one and tried, is the headlock printed in "full fill", like, can I sand it if I bought a too big headlock? (if the standard cage is 32mm wide for shaft and I would fit tight in it what headlock size would you suggest?)

And at the same time, I use 50mm rings and they hurt my scrotum during the night, I never got to try bigger rings, do you guys think a 52mm could be enough? I mean is there a big difference in size between a 50mm ring and a 52 mm ring?

2. Tasslave

Tasslave Active member

Local Time:
    5:31 PM
    52 mm size is surely too big, 2 mm Sto arrivando! Really a lot
    Yes Tyne headlock is full printed and I suggest to use the bigger headlock
    It is the most important thing in this cage

youll’l find the cage really confortable

u have an issue with the smell, but surely the most confortable one

IAmAntho likes this.
  3. NotInUse

NotInUse Long term member

Maintenance
    Manchester
    Local Time:
    4:31 PM
    Right. I am a new fan of the Cherry Keeper Headlock device. I've been in mine for a month now. You do have to take your time deciphering all the info on the website. If you already know that 32mm internal diameter of the device is going to be tight, (tight or snug?) then I would not suggest an off-the-shelf Headlock. There are options for custom sizes on pretty much all their device variations. From what info you have given us and if I've read your question right, I would say look at an inside diameter of 34mm with a -3mm Headlock ring which will reduce the head opening to 31mm as an example. It would be very difficult to open the internal diameter of the Headlock ring by sanding. Not impossible but very difficult. The longer the device, the more difficult too.

My final piece of advice would be to measure up very carefully but remember, they're quite inexpensive so if you do get it wrong, it won't break the bank if you need to change a dimension somewhere.

4. IAmAntho

IAmAntho Active member

Busy thinking about chastity
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    Thanks a lot for all the info, to follow up about the inner diameter size, yesterday I tried my old CB6000 chinatown edition from Ebay, the short one. (58mm tube length // 33mm inner diam) I was surprise about fitting really well in it...once I was able to get back to "soft mode". While being a newbie, when I wear a cage I tend to think about it a lot, making it hard to soften back to normal, or...even smaller somehow?!

Since 50mm hurts me and that you said 52mm is a lot, I might try the 51mm ring, just tu up it a notch and see, worst case scenario, as you said, it's not bankrupt...

5. Rodeo cowboy

Rodeo cowboy Long term member

Stuff
    Texas
    Local Time:
    10:31 AM
    Lazlo is the resident expert on all things Cherry Keeper

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cherry keeper

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice