need help

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Deleted member 53138, Sep 22, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 53138

I am into my 4th day of Chastity, and I know to some that is nothing at all but to me it feels like an eternity, I am making excuses to myself to take it off....its hurting, it's too difficult at work, I need to clean myself and the cage...basically anything at all. I love the way it feels when it's on and when it's off I feel kind of naked, weird I know, it is tight and really only hurts at certain times but, and it's not because I want to masturbate, I just should take it off...please help, give me some encouragement.

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:05 AM
    I don't have a key or an option but when I start feeling overwhelmed, I take a step back and do something that takes my mind off of it.

Watch some tv, do some laundry, make a list of some projects you should work on, make a snack...once you are over that immediate urge, you can refocus and be glad you didn't ask for the key.

I believe devices are a barrier to deter those moments, but it's up to you help your device.

3. Deleted member 53138

you are right of course, I have no KH so its just up to will power and so easy to give in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice