Need help with purchase

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by juxas, Apr 12, 2011.

1. juxas

juxas New member

Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    Hallo there, just making some enquiries cus im pretty new to this type of 'equipment' and need some advice.

I have a PA-5000 which seems to fit pretty snugly but im having some beading done sometime this week, beading is silicone balls under the skin of the shaft. Obviously i wont be able to wear anything for a while till everything has healed
    but once im all in a condition to be restricted again i doubt my PA-5000 will fit. Im at a bit of a loss as what to do, should i order a bigger size for the extra room needed from the implants or a different device altogether?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

And if your gonna say just dont get the beading done then get lost. :p

2. juxas

juxas New member

Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    Im also looking for a multi-speed remote vibrator with some sort of dial so you can turn it up and then down as apposed to ( which ive experienced with most remote vibs ive bought ) that you can only turn it up and up rather than up and down. So any advice in this regard would also be massively appreciated. Thanks very much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice