Need help with my next lockup

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Blklthrlvr, Dec 27, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Blklthrlvr

Blklthrlvr New member

Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    Today is my birthday and although I am expecting the usual birthday present from my wife I am also anticipating my next chastity experience. We have played before when she last went to Mexico with her best friend on a girls only trip. This time she will be gone from January 4-9 although she will fly home late and any chance to be let out of chastity probably won’t happen until the 10th at the earliest. Last time, she wore my key around her neck as she and her girlfriend ( who knows about our chastity play) partied in and around Cozumel. Needless to say, she got lot’s of knowing looks and some teasing from the bartenders. So here we are, on the verge of another girls trip to Mexico and I am looking for some suggestions of what we can do to spice things up and make this trip more interesting. I will be locked up as early as the first of the year but we could start earlier and stretch it to 14 days. She has already begun to tease me in anticipation of her trip as I was going down on her last night she was telling me how much I was going to miss her pussy. We are not interested in cuckolding and are strictly monogamous but the threat is titillating 95D44DD6-10A3-4F4C-9F45-9F9E2C7BEB25.png so we are looking for other ways to tease and torture me while she is gone. She will send me pics to keep me hot and bothered while she is down there. Does anyone have any suggestions about other stuff we could try? I eagerly await your responses.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice