Need help returning to panties only

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by tomf_22033, Jun 25, 2017.

1. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    i need a little help so thought I'd ask here.

I've always enjoyed wearing panties and went to wearing them full time when I was with my ex. When we broke up I was so heart broken I got rid of all of my panties and went to wearing boxer briefs.

Well I hate them. I actually despise wearing them and now that my hearts mended I've started wearing panties again. So the issue now is over the last few years in addition to the breakup I had some other crap happen that resulted in tons of stress. And hence I put on a lot of weight. The good news is that I'm back to going to the regularly and my weight is finally starting to come off.

Now that you've made it through the background. Here's the problem. For some reason I have no issue with wearing panties to the gym, EXCEPT I have this hang up about showing them disrespect by getting them sweaty and nasty. So the question is what to wear to the gym.

I've thought about keeping the boxer briefs for the gym, but I hate them. I've thought about getting a few jock straps and this may be the best option. Or I may just get some panties just to wear to the gym.

So I'm looking for suggestions and better yet, comments on what others do.

danijean001 and Chief256 like this.
  2. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    10:43 PM
    Sounds like just buy some panties - and wear them -
    If they make you feel better more secure more calm

danijean001 likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    giggle. :)

danijean001 and tomf_22033 like this.
  4. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    12:43 AM
    Just get them and be happy. There are no male underwear here at all. Panties all around. Hers and mine.

danijean001 and tomf_22033 like this.
  5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    There is a fine line between a fetish, desire, etc. and something else. When you talk about disrespecting inanimate objects, losing your ex, maybe your fetish is interfering in your life and professional help may be needed. I did a lot worse than you with my sexual fetishes and it gave me problems with my personal and professional life. I almost lost my wife and my wife had to share me with her girlfriend who was into my fetish. When it almost lost me my job I talked to my doctor and now I am able to balance my life between my fetish and other areas of my life. I am on medication but life has been so much better since then and we are on our 45th year of marriage. I needed to learn to prioritize what was more important in my life so that I could most easily function in it.

Sorry for not coming back with a fantasy response but sometimes we need a dose of reality and think about real versus fetish lifestyles. I take 4 different medications to enable to be stop being a masochist into extreme pain and torture so that I can live a somewhat normal life.

6. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Vinny I thought about how to word things but couldn't find a better way. I guess the point I was trying to make is that I'm not sure about wearing panties to work out. Seating in them and such. I'm not sure what the best way to say what's bugging me as I know it's illogical. But as you point out, kinks and things we do at times aren't logical. As a very logical person this drives me nuts

7. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    What do women wear to the gym? Find out and wear that.

danijean001 likes this.
  8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have worn gender neutral, plain, female undies since I became an adult. It was pretty much a fit thing. I'm fairly small and men's briefs had a pouch that was so empty the edges rubbed on my inner thighs. Boxers have a long way to thecrotch which would rub, and boxer briefs were a combination of both that were equally uncomfortable for both reasons.

My problem was finding regular ol run of the mill cotton, no frills, no lace, no flowers, and in basic colors female bikini undies. Once I found them, they look no different than men's bikini underwear on me.

I actually had to get all new undies after starting chastity, cage filled old ones up too much. Still not enough for regular guy underwear but I keep a few for doctor visits and such.

I'm not sure f it's a fetish thing for you or a comfort thing. If a comfort thing get some plain ones. If it's something else...idk, I would think you could go an hour without em.

ramanna, danijean001 and tomf_22033 like this.
  9. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    As Jasmic says, what would a sexy woman wear to the gym? Tight shorts, bikini style panties, maybe a thong, something designed to get a little sweaty. Keep the delicate lace and silk panties for other occasions. Be practical, but feminine!
    As a side note I've worn lace panties to the gym with a cage and I had to decide whether to risk exposing my cage or the lace in my panties in the changing room - I chose the latter! I don't think I was spotted!

danijean001 and Jasmic68 like this.
  10. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    I didn't mean my reply to seem so blunt by the way, I was in a rush! My Wife would never wear frilly silky panties to the gym, she wears sports underwear which I think still look great. They are sheer, stretchy and smooth. I can't keep my hands off of them when she puts them on. She gets a bit annoyed when she is on the treadmill, but what can I do!? ;)

11. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Jasmic68, thanks I actually like what your wife does. I'll have to look into sports underwear. Until you posted it, anasyrnas comment had me think just plan panties for the gym and my nicer ones for the rest of the time.

So both of your comments are what I was looking for.

danijean001 and Chief256 like this.
  12. Chief256

Chief256 Active member

Local Time:
    Panties everyday here! As far as the gym goes, I wear just a plain pair of bikinis, hip huggers. Nothing that cute. All of my pretty panties are for anytime outside of the gym. Actually if I know I'll be out in the yard doing work, I'll wear a plain pair as well or basically anything that's physical labor. Out and about, at work, lounging around, etc. Im wearing the cute stuff.

tomf_22033 and danijean001 like this.
  13. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I picked up a box of 5 panties today
    I bought them as they're pretty basic and the price was great. This is unlike most of the ones I have which are fancie and more expensive.
    Theyre very comfortable and will probably work perfect for the gym. So thank you all who gave me the idea!

14. NauticalBear

NauticalBear Member

Systems Engineer (Network)
    United States, Florida, Ft. Lauderdale
    Local Time:
    I haven't worn " boy" underwear since I got out of the Army, lo these many moons gone by. I've never cared for Lacey or fringe-y panties b/c they aren't comfortable. I wear silky-type panties, and I wear cotton-types to the gym. Once I found a couple of brands that work for me, I just buy those. I don't wear any other girl-type clothes, as for me it's always been about the way panties & pantyhose make me feel.

I'd say just get something that you like & don't overthink underwear. At the end of the day, they mainly just serve to keep your balls from chafing on the seam of your jeans; after that basic need is met, it's all up to you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice