Need Help or Clarification

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by xcitex2, Dec 5, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    My problem came after breakfast when all of a sudden that familiar pain in my left testicle came on strong. With the CB I always thought it was fit related. As I know realize that can't be it leaves to wonder is it the fact that I wore jeans todays and all week I have been in dress slacks? Or is this the feeling of the "achey balls" I have heard so much about? I will be posting this question elsewhere as well cause I would really like to know. It actually gets to the point where it causes me to limp slightly when walking-it smarts!

Can anyone who has done this for a while especially those who have gone longer terms than a few days tell me if this is the feeling of when you just start to get that achey balls feeling or should I be looking at something else?
    With out fail it usually flares up after I have been in for a week or so. It goes away after I have been out for a day or so but other than that nothing noticeable. Thanks everyone in advance for your help.

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    wish i could help or offer advice. i've only been in my CB3000 for a month, longest time period...8 days...but Mistress tells me we're going for 11 days now. the only time i have ball pain is when really aroused and my balls get squeezed by my sack. i will say this, there are times when my sack is tight ad my balls are tender, but no steady pain. maybe you need to stretch out your sack some more? i also noticed that the CB is stretching my sack.

3. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    thanks john but this is an internal pain not a stretching issue. I have done plenty of the stretching with the sb series and I remeber how much that hurts when you get aroused!!!

Funny part is I was really ramped up last night so I wonder if this is just the blue balls syndrome. Funny thing is though is that it is always the left one, weird.

4. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    gotcha

what happens to me is that since my sack is so tight when i get aroused it clamps around my balls like a vice

5. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    I believe that if you are having a sharp inside the testicle, that is a bad sign. I would either re-evaluate what physical 'trauma' had recently occurred (from play or CB wear), do a careful self exam for lumps (cancer and such) and if it persists, see a urologist.

I get achy balls from being excited and denied, and have also had them from over-stimulation (with or without orgasm) but a sharp pain is different.

This is different then my testicles being pulled of by the morning erection :-0 On that one, the skin on the bottom hurts like hell,(feels like a burning) but the testicles are fine.

You need to make sure the testicles are not injured.

js

6. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    xcitex2!
    I you have serious pain in the testicle please see a doctor at once.
    Myself, I have since 30 years sometimes felt a pain in the left testicle. At one occasion it was really bad and I had no choice but to see a doctor. That resulted in emergency travel to the hospital and almost immediate operation. Short before the operation the pain started to disappear.
    The doctor explained that the testicle can rotate and cause the bloodflow to stop. If this happens your testicle will be destroyed if you dont operate. You only have a short time.

This has nothing to do with chastity devices. To me this happens when wearing to loose shorts. (Seems like I need "support" for my balls!)
    Most times the pain dissapear after a while when the testicle rotates back to the good position.

If you feel serious pain -you will understand what serious means(!), do not hestitate to search a doctor at once. If you don't you may loose the testicle.

Come to think of it, to me this happens when wearing wrong kind of jeans also.

Be careful with the family jewels!

7. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Yanno, the more you describe this, the less it sounds like blueballs. When I get blueballs, they are generally swollen and actually visibly somewhat blue. The pain comes from blood pooling in the testicles, and not draining fully. The whole package aches, not just one side. My balls are puffed up like a balloon. They ache. The flop around (being engorged), and slap my leg. That makes it even worse, since every time they bump my leg, it's like a small kick in the balls.

I've gotten blueballs like that at night, a few time, when a nocturnal erection, coupled with a VERY snug A-ring caused blood to pool down there and not drain out effectively (due to the hard-on constricting flow back out). In those instances, I actually got relieve by 1) thinking about old nuns until the hard-on subsided, and 2) laying on my back, elevating my crotch, and gently squeezing my balls to help the blood drain out...... oww, oww, oww... but it beat taking the device off.

Anyway, the times I've had pain in one testicle have been more related to trauma. One of my boys hangs higher than the other. It tends to get under more tension, and tries to squeeze back through the A-ring. This tends to cause pain. I think I bruised it. I got through that by episode twisting the Cb around so that less weight was pulling on that testicle. It seemed to spontaneously go away. I don't even recall it, honestly. That problem lasted on and off for a month or two, I think.

All that said, men from 20-40 are THE demographic for testicular cancer. I'd very carefully examine the testicle in question and get a good feeling for what is "normal" and what isn't. I lost a friend to testicular cancer many years ago. I take self-examination very seriously. Please do check it out. See if it's in one specific location. See if you can feel a bump there. Does the aching testicle generally hang higher or lower than the other, when you're out of the CB? That sort of thing.

My GUESS is that you just have one testicle that hangs shorter than the other, and it's trying to back out of the A-ring.... the connective tissue is just strained, and aches. I'm pretty sure that's what happened to me, and it basically just stretched out and is no issue now.

*keeping fingers crossed*
    mikecb

8. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Mike thanks for your words or wisdom and advice. I do think as well it may be trauma related. I do have one that hangs lower and this is the one in question. On Friday I was out of the device for a few hours and it took a while for the pain to subside but eventually did. I know that it is almost always brought on by tight jeans and a long time between releases so I just assumed the obvious. After reading everyone's info on here I too worried a little bit about cancer as it runs in my family. However when I was out and the pain went away I had to assume, especially after a release, hat something was just pinched etc. BUT, with that being said I will do a self exam to make sure. I can't even imagine what I would do if I failed not to and then found out I had the unthinkable. Thanks again for your post!!!

9. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    oddball-thank you for you explanation now after reading that I very well may set that appointment up. Between your post, Mikes, and js I think there are enough signs to at least go get checked out. I wear boxers or have for years so this could explain the "ease of rotation" Just out of curiosity how bad is the surgery if needed?

10. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    xcite, you know as well as the rest of us do... you won't relax properly until you know what it is!

None of us has a clue.... GET URSELF TO THE DRS ALREADY!

Love and hugs! :love0059:

11. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Yes Mistress!

12. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    If it is the "rotation-problem" the testicle will get swollen when the bloodflow is stopped. It is extremly painful. For me it seems that sometimes it only gets halfway. It starts to hurt and get a little swollen. The cure is to go home as soon as possible, remove the clothes and underwear and wait for it to go back to normal.
    If it goes completely wrong as it almost did for me, the surgery is just a small cut. I did not need surgery, the doctor managed somehow to put the testicle in position and the pain disappeared. I had to stay one night for observation.
    Do not get to worried, just be carefull if it REALLY hurts. (I was ready to knock down the first doctor who examined me!)

I can't wear boxers and some jeans. Some tight female underwear and pantyhose that keeps the parts in place works fine. A CB6000 so far works fine.

13. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Or maybe the CB is the cure???? :bondage:

14. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Hmm... boxers may be an issue too. I usually wear briefs. When I'm unbelted, I tend to go "commando" in sweatpants at night. With the CB on, there is extra pressure due to the weight of the device. I find it MUCH more comfortable to wear briefs, which keep the whole package from pulling down more, due to gravity.

You may want to try tight briefs (or borrow a pair of your Goddess's panties), and see if that helps.

mikecb

15. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    i'm locked in a CB3000. i only wear thongs and sleep naked...i've slept naked since i was 18...a very long time ago. i like my bits to breathe at night, even in my device.

16. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Truly thank you all so much for the support. This is really what makes this site unique. I just started wearing some briefs from Ergowear.com and since they are designed with support in mind that may be the right way to go.

Funny you would all bring up pantyhose etc as I was discussing the issue with my Goddess at lunch and she jokingly said if I need more support then perhaps it is time for some pantyhose. I think she is taking to her new role way to much.

Thanks again oddball for the follow up and you as well mike and john. I do have a sealed emergency key just in case this would happen again. It is inspected every night (the key that is-well heck the device too ) so she will know if I tried to manipulate the system.

17. pantyboy79

pantyboy79 Property of Miss J

Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    Is the rotation that has been discussed possibly torsion?? I have had a couple buddies with it and it seemed pretty painful. If it's partial I suppose the pain could be less or even brought about with different pants/slacks??

Do you do a lot of heavy lifting?? Minor hernia? I had a buddy who thought he had three testicles until he found out is was a hernia into his scrotum.

Not a doc here, and if my medic was still a phone call away I would give him a shout, but he's on leave as well right now.

Let us know what the verdict is amigo, as it could come up again and may be a possible solution for future issues. I have saved this page in my favs for sure.:anim_25:

18. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the concern and the updates pantyboy. I am watching it right now and all seems to be ok. However one more instance and I have been ordered to get it checked by our family doctor.

19. Mistress Wyndee

Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    I definitely wouldn't take any chances. I would go see a doctor. You wouldn't want to lose one of your boys would ya? Of course I have no idea as to the kind of pain you are in considering I am not a male. However, if my pet was having a similar problem I would insist that he seek out medical attention right away. Just be careful and take care of yourself. Let us know something whenever you figure out what is going on, ok. Take care.

20. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    xcitex2, here you have a very good picture of the (stupid) male anatomy: http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/233868
    Not a heavy duty construction exactly.
    The bloodvessels follows the vas deferens and if it gets twisted or obstructed in some way the bloodflow stops.

One can wonder if evolution made a mistake with the male anatomy. Or maybe evolution was not prepared for wrong cut jeans?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice