Need help choosing

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by confused, Jun 23, 2017.

1. confused

confused New member

Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    Hey to you all out there :)

I need some help after a quite unsuccessful journey.

It all started with a cb6000, which was fine, but not really what I expected chastity to be.
    So I followed up and thought well go and take things serious. So I bought a Latowski. First problems that occurred were standard as you need to get used to a full belt. But as time passed by, my skin began to itch, especially the cheeks below the metal ( I guess it's to missing ventilation of the skin)

So I thought let's try another ball trap device and got myself a looker02 from steelworxx. Well, Ball trapped devices don't fit well.... So I got "fetischfelix" to make me a custom belt with the looker cage on it. It seems to fit fine up to one point. My foreskin blocks the peehole and it just rinses up till it drops over the edge. Kind of messy as you can tell.

So now I hope you can help me on the last try I want to take on getting a good fitting belt.

To myself: I'm a grower, I've so much foreskin my head is still covered when full erect and I've got small testicles.
    So I hope, there is a way of a full belt which could accompany me despite those bad predicament.

In option I had taken so far fancy steel, my steel and neosteel.

Are there any other options available?
    And which one would you recommend with the things quoted above?

Cheers
    Confused

2. nuts69

nuts69 Full Belt Fan

United States
    Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    For a full belt, I am a Carrara fan. Secure and fairly comfortable. Worn mine continuously for over 60 days.

I also have a loir's #4. I really like the device; however I am still having soreness issues with the piercing. I am pierced at a 4g.

Hope this helps. Would you be interested selling the Latowski?

3. confused

confused New member

Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    Hey :)
    Sorry buddy, it is already sold ( to cheap, as I already got to know (550€))

I'm not pierced nor circumcised and don't want to get any permanent changes to that area :) even if a circumcision would solve the foreskin problem :p

Didn't Carrara close business in 2012 or so already? And they look kind of clumsy and big. Loirs is a manufacturer I haven't even heard of yet tbf.

After having spent so much money I don't want to gather another fail and stop the thing completely :-/

4. Hybridoflife

Hybridoflife Member

Trucker
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    Go for a Behind Barz belt. Been in mine for 2 weeks straight (minus time for cleaning) and it is incredibly comfortable. The folks there are super helpful and you won't be disappointed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice