Need help choosing a device

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Brokenlaptop23, Sep 5, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Brokenlaptop23

Brokenlaptop23 New member

Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    So I started with a cheap $25 FyJustice cage from Amazon. It has too narrow of a tube, 1.5in, and it is a little, uh, long. I can slip out easily and my,ember, doesn't quite go into it easy, even with lube. Does anyone have any device they recommend? I would prefer one that is easier on the wallet, but it isn't set in stone.

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    I have a thread here called chastity cages for beginners. It’s opinion based so its worth what you get out of it. As far as a particular cage?

You will have to measure yourself when flacid, and find a cage that fits the bill. No way we can pick one for you, but there are many on amazon that are cheap and the sizes are listed near their description.

Breathe likes this.
  3. slavesw

slavesw Long term member

United States, Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    Don't look any farther, invest a few bucks in a Mature Metal cage, wether the Jailbird or another it is by far the most comfortable cage that i have worn. Can answer additional questions if you have them.

4. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    Buy a coupe more cheap cages and see what style you prefer. Some you’ll love and some you’ll hate. Better do this than spend a lot of money on a custom device before you know exactly what works for you

Rectrix likes this.
  5. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    Agreed, for a few bucks you can really experiment with different styles to see what’s good and bad.
    I’m in my second cheap cage and it’s perfect. Oh wait, been in it a month now and it’s not exactly perfect- there are a few very minor things I would look to improve on my next one.
    Another thing with the cheap ones is size options. If you’re not good at accurately measuring this is a good way to explore different sizes without bursting the bank. It seems these top names and custom jobs will set you back a few hundred bucks so you wanna be sure when you order them

6. Chazmick

Chazmick Active member

Pennsylvania USA
    Local Time:
    I tried several cheap cages from Amazon just to get an idea of the sizing. Then I contacted mature metal with an idea of the sizing.

Love the jailbird ever since I got it!

Breathe, Rectrix and slavesw like this.
  7. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    I'll start this by saying I don't (physically) possess a caged penis, so perhaps I'm not entirely qualified to answer this question ... :D I have observed one in particular for a while now, so I'll throw in My two cents.

I had him search hardware stores for various sizes of metal o-rings to test size and shape before ordering a cage. It wasn't a perfect method but it definitely worked. Your life may be made easier by ordering a sizing kit... I was just impatient to get started. ;)

I researched and debated on devices for about a month while he wore the o-ring(s) daily. I had him take flaccid and erect measurements often to get dimensional ranges. I chose a semi-custom metal cage from Male Chastity Now to start. The cost was significantly less than most of the 'iconic' steel chastity cage manufacturers, yet the quality did not appear to be sacrificed. I was pleased with customer service as well as the product.

I bet getting numerous cheap cages is a good strategy for some but after reading reviews (mostly complaints) about cheap and/or plastic ones, I'm glad we struck middle ground for our first one. Definitely thankful we went with metal.

I'm sure we would have had to invest in an upgrade for any chance at comfortable 'long term' wear. Every body is different so I imagine we were extremely lucky to be this satisfied with our first device. It has its flaws, but overall it's treated us quite well.

Good luck finding what works for you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice