Need help/advice on size please

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by JKL, Jan 20, 2022.

1. JKL

JKL Active member

Rome, Italy
    Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    My wife wants to buy a holy trainer for me for lock up longer periods. Since it’s kind of pricy, we want to make sure we get the right size.
    I’m 8 cm in my normal state. Currently, we have a metal cage that’s is 3.5 cm and I prefer it small to prevent erections.

Any experience out there in regards to HT small and HT nano? I’m thinking Nano and Wife small.
    All advice appreciated
    Thanks

2. skidmark199

skidmark199 Member

Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    #2 skidmark199, Jan 24, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
    You'll want to measure when you're most flaccid (like after a cold shower type flaccid) and get the smallest cage you can comfortably fit in. Any excess room at the front of the cage will mean you have room to grow and can be painful at night as you try to get erect. A smaller / snug cage will prevent an erection from even starting.

If you can comfortably fit into your metal cage (assuming 3.5 cm is the tube length) then you definitely should go for the nano (which has a tube length of 36mm). You'd be surprised that when really flaccid, you might even fit into the nub. Personally, I would measure and then subtract 0.5cm off to account for how flaccid you actually can be. In summary, if unsure, I would size down a little bit (and don't size up).

As reference, I started with the small when that was Holy Trainer's smallest size and over time worked my way down to the nano, then the nub. The nub has been by far the most comfortable of all 3 as I can't even begin to get an erection which has been great for comfort especially at night.

If you're afraid of cost, you can buy a cheap Chinese made HT first to test for sizing. I've read the Chinese ones have a smell so not great for long term use other than to perhaps try out sizing. The real Holy Trainers are top notch and very comfortable (at least for me). Not cheap but worth the price.

3. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    3:59 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice