Need for measure advice

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Proud to be chaste, May 19, 2022.

1. Proud to be chaste

Proud to be chaste Active member

Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    #1 Proud to be chaste, May 19, 2022
    Last edited: May 19, 2022
    My wife and I will place an order on MM 'Watchful Mistress' in the near future. It's a big investment, so I really try to find the right fit.
    I use the guide and the measuring rings from MM, and I have also read several guides online, including this one that I found to be extremly helpful https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...measuring-system-for-custom-fit-devices.5673/ I also posted a thread eariler where I recieved some great advice.

So the last few weeks I have measured myself time and again, and much seems clear. But still I am in need of advice.

1) LENGTH
    Of course I always try to measure myself while being completely flaccid, and in general follow MMs measuring guide. Still my measurements vary.
    The average seems to be approx. 2,0 inch, but when I am really small I am about 1,75. (A few times I am even smaller, like right after exercise, but I guess I should ignore those. My measurment will be subtracted by 0,25 inch, in accordance with the MM measuring guide, so I will end up with either 1,75 (based on average) or 1,5 (based on small measurements).)
    Which one should I trust??
    I am uncut, in case that matters. (I will order the inverted bars, as adviced by MM.)

2) The base ring is for me the biggest concern. From my experience with Holy Trainer I feel like I can't really trust the manifacturers guide anymore. Long story short, when I did follow HTs guide, I ended up with a ring that cut the blood flow. Even from the biggest rings, I get a itching or burning sensation after a few hours only.

My hunch is that I should order a large base ring, and also that I should have double, triple or even quadtrupple base ring. Following Pansy Tarts guide (se link above) I have tried to sleep with bigger and bigger rings, and it seems like I should go for at least 2 1/4 inch. At the same time, I have no clue whether that will be perfect, too small or too big. I think I am rather loose by nature, perhaps that makes it more complicated, I don't know. Any advice??

3) Cage inner diameter: I think this one is easier: a few times when I am really small #2 of the MM measuring rings seems best, 4 out of 5 measurements ring #3 seems to be the right one. According to Pansy Tarts guide the ID should not be too small as that can make it uncomfortable wearing, so I guess #3 is the best one. But if anyone would argue that smaller (or bigger) is better also for ID, I would love to hear your experience.

Thanks in advance!!!

2. Proud to be chaste

Proud to be chaste Active member

Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    And one more thing. My wife wants to go for watchful mistress as it provides less access. From corresponding with MMs costumer service, I have learned that WM 1,75 inch will give very little access, 1,5 inch even less so. The problem is that I have sensitive skin (in general) so if it gets really sweaty all the time, that could become a problem. Any experience concerning little access vs sweatyness/skin irritation? (I think cleaning will be less of an issue, as she seems happy to release me frequently for a quick shower if that will mean less access when locked.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice