need advive - revised

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jujitsu0317, Nov 3, 2009.

1. jujitsu0317

jujitsu0317 Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:24 AM
    well some people mentioned that i need to give some info and i agree its pretty hard to get adcvice when you dont share all of the facts , well lets see im 20 years old im single, no kids i live in painsville ohio. im looking for a Dom / keyholder that is very dominate , i would like to be trained as a sissy maid, i really do enjoy cleaning and i have told many times that i would make a great maid lol. i do have a little ocd so whatever i clean has to be 100 % or it just doesnt cut , but i take that mentality in everything i do in life , i have had a mistress before however she became highly un safe in the relationship , i have been locked up since oct 28 ( doing a little bit of self chastity ) but i could really use someone to help me because its very difficult to get the same effect when your doing it yourself (however ever it does teach self control so thats a good thing ) , i am a very submissive person especially toward woman !!! , i have had a latex fetish ever since i can remember , and i have have a foot fetish eve since i can remember. well thats all i can pretty much think up , if there is anything else that im leaving that will help in the process of achieving my goal please let me know

thank you :)
    -Andy

2. AbiNormyl

AbiNormyl Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion again Andy...or maybe Andi would be a better name for you. =) I would be more than happy to take you under my wing if...you didn't live in PA. hmm that is a bit of travel time to become a sissy maid for me, I simply don't think your work would appreciate all the time off you would have to take.

I do hope you find what you are looking for here.

Abi

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice