Need advice

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by sissyhoneybell, Apr 27, 2010.

1. sissyhoneybell

sissyhoneybell Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    I've been fantasizing about being locked in chastity for a long time. I gave myself a deadline after my last relationship ended that if I didn't find someone, I'd finally give in and get one (perhaps it would motivate me to do better). Well the deadline past so now I'm going to make my first foray into chastity.

I'm looking at getting either the CB-6000S or The Fort. I've been looking at getting the CB6kS, but I've seen a lot of people talk about having either the cage or the plastic rings crack. So that is when I started looking at The Fort, but I'm worried that will be too heavy. I've also looked at the Birdlocked but I'm not sure about that, I like the look but I think it'll come off too easy. I'm aware that the Fort is only available in a size similar to the CB6k. That would probably fit me if I wore it, I'm inbetween the Short and regular size.

Any suggestions for a beginner? My goal is to wear it 24/7 for two weeks then release myself and depending on how I feel about it, and either try for longer, or just use it as an occasional toy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice