Need advice

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by petevans, Apr 4, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    First a belated Happy Birthday to 'Mistress Watchful'.

I have a friendship with a Lady but it is more or less platonic (98%). Reason I say more or less is that although we have known each other over 2 yrs there has only been one occassion [about 3 months ago] where we have had sex (she was a bit drunk). We are both single but I think / no I know she is still carrying a torch her ex - even though he was quite horrible to her, inc dumping her just before getting married!

We talk a lot on the phone & get on really well, & after a couple of glasses of wine she talks quite openly. The other night she said she was going out with a girlfriend this coming wk/nd but didn't know how she was going to get her or get home - so I offered to chauffeur her there & pick her up (probably around 1-2.00am) - which she was chuffed at. Think she said this on purpose as she knows me & guessed I'd offer to take her.

She said though, "I need to tell you something, you mustn't try & kiss me (I'm always wanting to) - if I WANT TO kiss you, I'll kiss you". I immediately said 'Of course' this seemed to surprise her somewhat, but replied "Ok that's good then".

What I need to know, & the dilemma I have is that I'm currently wearing a CB3K with smallest A ring 40 mm & with severe PoI (slightly filed down) last orgasm 18th March. Should I leave this on with the possibility that if anything happens when I pick her up she may discover my chastity. If so what would I say to her - when quizzed? She has absolutely no idea about my sexual deviance - although think she wouldn't be that surprised. I of course will be highly embarrassed, as publicly (like most I guess) I'm very vanilla!

She works full time & has said on a couple of occassions "Oh I could do with a slave" & more recently "I need a maid". Think however these comments were said quite innocently; as I don't think she has any notion of another world i.e. the World of FemDom, or BDSM! Although I don't think it would take a lot to bring out a dominant nature.

The other complication that is thrown into the mix is that she has 2 19+ duaghters living at home with her - so privacy would be an issue.
    Thanks.

2. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    It sounds to me like she is just looking for a night out with her girlfriend. Before I met my Mistress, I would always be locked when going out. I know that I am not going to be happy in a relationship without chastity, so it was always one of the first things I brought up. I was embarassed a few times, when a couple girls thought I was a sick freak, but for the most part they would just say things like " that's just wierd, I could never keep a man locked in that" and there was no more dates, but no issues. Bottom line, if you desire to be a chastity slave, you should be true to yourself, and you desires.

If it were me, locked I would stay! You never know, if she has a few drinks and loosens up, she might want a kiss, leading to other things! Also what I would do, is post the keys to yourself that day, so if she does find it, you can tell her the situation. If she likes to recieve anything from you it will have to wait. Then maybe next time she will offer to hold your keys so you won't have to risk the post!

3. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    Quite the dilemma petevans. But I do agree with corsac - be yourself - you have nothing to lose - wear your chastity. In the end - that may be the one thing that She'll be most grateful for - it would be Her decision whether to unlock you or not. And if it doesn't become an issue - you have lost nothing

By the way, I think Her remarks about a slave and a maid were just conversation... but... if She were trying to send a hint - that is exactly how it would happen - as an innocent remark.

Let us know what happens - I am intrigued by this...

4. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    Thanks Corsac,

Some very valid points - good idea about posting keys - I had thought about it. I am hoping to buy a Lori device - should have last year when GBP was a better X rate to the US$ - now it sucks! Like the 12B only a couple left. Though the new 12E looks awesome. Of course with you'd need a locakable box to keep the special tool in that 'unlocks' the Security screw.

5. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    Thanks for that Miss D. Yeah I agree with you about her comments - but I always read more into things than perhaps I should.

Annoyingly I quite often miss opportunties too as about a week ago she rang me & had just finished doing her ironing. She's a nurse & has her uniforms to iron - I was hoping to she was going to say 'Oh I hate ironing' - as I would have said, 'Oh I quite like it - I could do yours for you if you'd like'. What do you think would be a good approach for that? Although she is very domesticated & is always cleaning when not in work. The difficulty is though that her daughters are still @ home - although think that will change soon.

Gotta to get ready!

Thx again.

pete

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Good morning pete, thank you for the birthday wishes.

I think you should stay locked... and I don't think you are reading too much into things.

She sounds a little bit like me (and I'm VERY complicated!) and this sounds like something I would do. I think she already knows that you "worship" her in some way or another, and probably feels a little awkward about this, but at the same time, quite turned on by it.

It is quite possible she is giving you these opportunities so that you can open yourself up a bit more.

As for daughters still at home, yes these things are a bit restrictive.. but what is your situation?

I would say, stay locked and see what becomes of it. Let her know you were happy to have the opportunity to chauffeur her and say something like "next time I'll do the ironing too" you never know what might happen!

7. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    Thanks Mistress Watchful, as it turns out she rang me just as I was wondering why she hadn't yet called me. Unfortunately her friend had to cancel at the last minute - but I'm sure there will be another time/opportunity. Yes I think you are right that I should stay locked which I am - although I did have to change the severe PoI back to the medium again - as the middle point (after 3 days) was digging in way too much. My previous longest denial period was 25 days - so want to get past this landmark.

I am waiting to get the MCD - (plastic version of the KTB) as it can be used to secure the penis & prevent pull-out & I suspect prevent masturbation whilst wearing the cage. Eventually want to get one of #12 Lori devices - she now has a lot more new designs.

Thanks also for your tips.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice