need advice pease?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bitchmadam, Oct 29, 2009.

1. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    i am having troble getting my boy in cage he clames since it is summer his ball shrink up and causes pain and that is in our contract if any medical issues come about so it leaves him open and i don't:mad0259: i hope i could find a whay to get him locked up please help:anim_12::interrogation:

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    11:33 PM
    Hmm.. Usually its in winter that your balls get cold and try to shrink up against the body. This is a known problem with the ball trap devices like the CB-3000/6000, but yeah.. I've only heard of it happening in winter. Hope that helps :)

3. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    Greetings, bitchmadam! :welcome: to Chastity Mansion! Things down there do tend to shrink up, but dollyanne thought it was more in winter or cold weather that it did so, not in summer!

What dollyanne does is to take a warm bath. This expands and softens the tessies to make it easier to put the chastity device on in the tub. If the ring and spacer are small enough, it should prevent the tessies from escaping through the back. This takes some experimentation to find the right sizing for things.

Also, over time, the skin will stretch and the tessies will hang lower, making the device fit even better.

Dolly hopes this helps. Good luck getting Your boy into a chastity device!

Curtsey,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

4. mikecb

mikecb Member

Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    I've never really had problems with "seasonal variation" of my testicles. I'd suggest just time and patience. It takes a while to adapt to wearing any trapped-ball device, but eventually it gets better. I'd suggest just making him wear it, even if it's just a few hours per day, until it gets more comfortable.

mikecb

5. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    patience, patience, patience. you need to get used to the device. the scrotum will stretch...believe me.

6. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    thank you for all your help i hope this will help my boy to understand he NEEDs to wear it :manga_angry::smilies_xxx02:

7. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    she is confusing summer with winter.
    Between the weather here and me feeling off kilter for the past 2 weeks, I haven't been all that inclined to do anything. Obviously Madam isn't to happy about it as she finally posted on her own

8. hollytv

hollytv Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    I would recogmend some ball stretching exercises, or perhaps incorporating a ball stretcher with the CB. That should prevent any change in temperature to cause him any pain.

holly x

9. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I think a steel belt, such as a neosteel hip belt would take care of any worries about the balls escaping. Nothing can escape, as the balls are pushed to the side. BTW, welcome from the Sw Burbs.

10. OldGuy1026

OldGuy1026 Member

Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    Need Help?

Okay then try something different. If he doesn't want his balls tied up try diapers. If you live with him, hehe, I've been seriously threatened with diapers when sleeping because I have to go in the middle of the night and my exmistress would threaten me.

So check this out: http://bing.search.sympatico.ca/?q=diaper domination&mkt=en-ca&setLang=en-CA

Then click on the Heading Diaper Domination, good article and suggestions.

That may change somebody's attitude.:scared0016:

11. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    Excesses, Excesses. We that are locked know that sometimes we just get tired of being locked. But since I'm my own KH and Mistress for the most part. Just get over it. I find that there is nothing I can't do locked, well beside sex. It takes time to adjust you body to someting new locked to it. When I get to that point and can't take it any longer. I unlock for a few short hours, just to give it a break. Then back locked, and extend my goal. Darn it. someday I will get to earn another orgasm without penalty. Missy Tanya

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice