need advice finding a chastity locking plug device

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Tommie Jaye, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Tommie Jaye

Tommie Jaye SE Florida bondage sissy, chastity, feet, dressup

finance
    SE Florida
    Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    hi. I don't want to spend a fortune but want a credible chastity device that I cannot defeat PLUS a plug held firmly (and inescapably) in place while the chastity device is locked on. please, your suggestions and resources would be gratefully appreciated. btw, it would be nice if such a device were built for longer term confinement.

2. dave47630

dave47630 Active member

Southwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    I have felt for decades that Mistress Lori's tubes / cages are the most secure on the market. They require a piercing and are expensive and so I would target that for the long run.

Anything leather is a toy.

Many that are plastic or silicone are toys.

There is much debate about scrotum anchored devices being toys. IMHO you can't put handcuffs on an octopus tentacle. An unachored penis will find it's way out of a tube or cage.

So that leaves piercing, pluging, and tethering.

Tethering products have not come into the market very much and have not attracted much attention. But it does have some promise.

Plugging is scrotum anchoring with an added rod or tube that extends inside the urethra to (or close to) the scrotum ring. This could have some health issues in regard to bladder infection and trauma for active folks.

Piercing of some form is the commonly accepted secure means. It will take a while for healing and stretching to achieve a size to support a steel device. So begin thonking about this and how serious you are about chastity now.

Take Lori's advice and start with an inexpensive scrotum anchored device to see if the chastity device lifestyle will work for you.

Your request about plugging, was that a urethra or a butt plug. If the latter, IMHO, it should be thought of seperately. There are devices that have butt plugs attached. But due to anatomy differences from man to man I doubt one could find one that would be flexible enough to be comfortable long term.

One could fashion an acceptable solution by simply cabling a plug to the device. The plug would then be in place or produce an ominous bulge in public.

3. Tommie Jaye

Tommie Jaye SE Florida bondage sissy, chastity, feet, dressup

finance
    SE Florida
    Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    Dave, thanks. the info was perfect and I will investigate. not sure I want a PA but have thought about it. if I had a Mistress who insisted I would have that in a heartbeat. genuinely appreciate the feedback.TJ

4. dave47630

dave47630 Active member

Southwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    Stay tuned. There may be others to add something.
    I chose a PA about a year ago. It is not very painful. There was bleading and seaping for a week or so and some tenderness. I found stretching (from 10g to 2g) to be more painful. It is awkward at first but not a huge burden.

If you decide to go with a pierce...
    Read up to know what questions to ask and find a trustworthy piercer.
    Follow his/her directions.
    Don't skip your saline soaks.
    Decide the guage that you want to target (at least 4g) early so you don't end up with metal that you can't wear.
    Use tapers.
    Write to me and I will let you know where I buy my metal. I shan't advertise here.

I discovered teathering after the PA so I did not whole heartedly investigate. I suggest that you do and express your views here (and any othere chastity sites) especially if you find it very good or very bad.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice