Need A Mistress

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Antney17, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Antney17

Antney17 New member

Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    Hi I'm new to this forum and looking for a msitress. Over long distance is fine, I'd rather someone near me but hey? can't Always get what you want. Willing to do anything for a real mistress and I just want to please you here is a little description.

Please reply if your a semi young cute Mistress. ( female only please )

Please accept me as your slave, I will literally worship you I had one girl before who was alittle dominating and I loved it, I will lick your panties clean I will clean your house spotless in a little maids outfit, buy you cloths with my paycheck keeping hardly anything for myself but what is needed to live because you are the one and only important thing, I'm literally up for anything Mistress I will follow you on a leash on my hands and knees, please accept me .

2. Red_Flag_Sam

Red_Flag_Sam Active member

Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    Hey dude, welcome to the Mansion.

Couple of thoughts - upload an avatar, put a bit more on your profile than just your Fetlife account (though that will help), and make more posts on the forum elsewhere to become a bigger part of this community, just some advice.

Good luck with your search,

RFS

3. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    Take a look at my charity challenge thread. It's quite severe but you can always volunteer for my next one.

Lx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice