Need a guiding Keyholder NSW, Australia

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by ChastityBoyAus, May 29, 2021.

1. ChastityBoyAus

ChastityBoyAus New member

Local Time:
    2:47 PM
    Looking for someone to help train me to get used to been locked up. My goal is a week you may need to train me up to this as I usually get irritation from the cage pretty quickly , so you should be reasonable and understanding but hopefully I will get use to the cage. Lube has helped for irritation so hopefully that won't be as big an issue. I'm use to cumming everyday at least so chastity is also extremely frustrating for me.

I will be completely honest as there is no point in cumming without permission. I really enjoy cumming but it's the control of Chastity I love the most. Eventually I would like to be so well trained I can't cum without been told even when uncaged.

I am also into bdsm, hypno, big/little, light humiliation, degradation among other things. I have a 6 inch dildo, prostate milking butt plug/cock ring combo, a few cages(some generic metal, holy trainer)

I also have an internet connected lockbox that you can control, it also logs every open so you can keep me honest.

Kik:Idontdeservetocum

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice