Naturist Club Chastity

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by richard, Feb 2, 2009.

1. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    Naturist Camp.
    =============

My wife, Kate, and I had gone on a naturist holiday a few years ago and had enjoyed it. The feeling of the

fresh air gently airing our private parts. It was lovely.

Anyway, we decided to check out our local sun-club. We went along one evening to give it a try. We were

promised a free night. So what the heck. We went. We wondered if we would bump into anyone we new, it beng a

very local club.

When we arrived, we went to the office, stripped and placed our clothes in the locker provided.

The lady owner introduced herself. I found my eyes drifting on to her pert breasts and her delicately cut

brazilian. "We are a very open sub-club, very liberal. You may be shocked by some of our members but dont

be. They are all nice people. Dont judge on appearances. We have a lot of members into Femdom and Maledom

lifestyles. Though not so many maledom couples these days."

"Dont worry we are quite liberal minded" we reassured the lady.

And off we went in.

A couple passed us. Obviously on their way out. I caught a glimpse of her, and my wife caught a glimpse of

him. We both turned to each other in surprise "Blimey, did you see him/her?" we asked simultaneously.

"No, what?".

"She had what looked like a cock on a chain around her neck. It was so realistic I thought it was real for a

minute."

"Maybe it was real then" my wife chirped in. "Cos he only had balls and a stump where his cock should be."

We went further into the park and headed to the table tennis.

Another couple invited us to join them. This time the man's cock seemed to be locked in a plastic tube.

We started the game and between points had a chat. Eventually my wife plucked up courage and asked what the

thing on his cock was. "Oh that's his chastity device" his wife replied smiling "it keeps him under

control."

After the game we headed to the bar to meet a few friends of theirs. At the bar were 4 more couples. All the

guys had their penises locked the same as this one. I looked around the bar. Most men were in the same sort

of device. There were a few other couples like us - unlocked.
    "What's the point of these devices?" I asked. "And why are so many guys wearing them?".
    "Isnt that obvious? It's to stop you wanking, cumming without permission or even having erections" one lady
    replied.

My wife mentioned the couple we saw when we came in.
    "Oh yes, Sharon and Tony, they had to go one better didnt they. She only cut his penis off to boost her
    image".

"Did it work?"
    "yes, pretty much so."
    "You should see Alice and Nick. They are cool. They might be here soon".
    "Talk of the devil".
    My wife and I looked at each other silently and in shock.
    We were introduced to them. Nick first.
    Nick's groin was totally smooth.
    Then Alice.
    My Lord, dangling from a leather belt around her waist was Nick's former cock and balls.

We had a few beers and got chatting to them. They all seemed nice people. They just had their kinks.
    Alice was saying that she thinks the reason she desexed Nick was simple. She believed in female supremacy and she wanted them both to make a political statement through the action. She didnt think that all women should do it to their partners. But if they wanted to they should. It was a good idea for some women to exercise that right.
    I wasnt sure who agreed with her but I have to give it to her. She does practise what she preaches.

We left the place quite late and headed home fully clothed.

"Well dear, what do you think?" Kate asked.
    "I enjoyed it. But It was a little odd. And you?" I asked.
    "I liked it. It was interesting to meet so many women in control of their lives."
    "You mean their partner's cocks."
    "And that. I must admit I did like a few things I saw. Maybe we should think about it for ourselves."
    "You are not getting me in one of those silly devices."
    "No not those. They are silly. We should do it properly like the couple we walked past."
    "What cut of my cock cand balls."
    "No not Alice. I dont want your balls. I want your cock."

I went silent for a minute.
    "Well?" she said, breaking the silence.
    "How about we get one of those devices to try first and go from there."
    "Ok then. But just to break you in. And then later we cut it off."

I went silent again.
    "Well, do you agree or not?"
    "I agree." I reluctantly added.

For next trip to the sun-club I had joined the ranks of chastity device wearing males. Though for me it was
    a temporary measure.

spider203 likes this.
  2. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    The Sun Club's Chastity Party
    ----------------------------

It was advertised in the local paper and the internet about the Sun Clubs Chastity only evening. A group of 5 local young couples turned up.

"Entrance for 10 and 5 chastity belts for the girls." Peter asked the receptionist.
    "Sorry sir, we dont have any female chastity belts. Just male ones."

"What but the ad in the paper said, Chastity not male chastity."

"yes, sorry sir it was a misprint."

"Ok, everyone lets go home".

"NO" interrupted Sharon.

"Entrance for 10 and 5 male chastity belts please."

"What the hell!" Peter retorted.

"Come on boys, you were keen to lock us up and we were going along with it. Now the roles are reversed it's only fair."
    The other girls backed her up. "yes, yes, only fair"

"Very well madam, 200".

Sharon took Pete's wallet and handed over the cash.

"It looks like we're in" Tania said smiling at her boyfriend Tony. "I cant wait to see your bits in a chastity cage. I've seen photos on the web but I cant believe that in a few minutes or so, my very own boyfriend will be wearing one and I will have his key."

"Pervert" Pete called her.

20 mins later all the couples were naked. And the boys cocks were securely locked.

"Peter, Appologise to Tania for what you said before."

"Why should I?"

"I will give her you key if you dont."

"I'm very sorry Tania!"

"Good boy. Now Tania give his balls a sqeeze so he doesnt do it again."

Tania took hold of his balls and had him howling. He was nearly crying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry".

The girls and boys met and chatted to other members of the club and quickly realised that all the men here were permanantly locked. They met a few other newbies bt most were permies.

In the changing room, Sharon announced "Boys put your clothes back on. We have had such a good time tonigh. The chastity devices arent coming off."

They all returned to the sun club many times. And the boys all became permie wearers of chastity.

3. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    The Naturist Show
    =============

It was advertised nationally in the naturist clubs and was to be held on a enclosed grass area with elevated seeting. 1000 male volunteers from various sun/nudist clubs around the country. Their partners in the seeting watching the spectacle below. Wow, 1000 of them naked and displaying their wares.
    Scattered like sheep in no particular pattern.

In the field were 20 gated areas. Then the western movie music started and 20 attractive females entered, also naked, except in their hands they carried cattle prods. To the sound-track of Chisolm the girls, manouvered the males into the holding pens. The gates to the pens were turnstyle type gates allowing entry only.

Zapping a few butts, and thighs, the naked cowgirls took about 15 minutes before they had rounded their male cattle into the pens.

The music then turned gentle, as each girl took one pen, and through the railings encouraged by threatening him with her prod, 1 male at a time into the processing pen at the end. His arms were pulled behind his back and he was hand-cuffed and then released back into the ring.

25 minutes since the start of the show and the 20 naked female beauties had 1000 naked males in front of them, all hand-cuffed. The music upped tempo and the girls went chasing the men this time. Each girl was carrying a bag. It was ballbusting time. 20 girls in a frenzy grabbing and kicking the men's balls. As they were floored, the cowgirl drew frm the bag a rope which she attached around his balls. She took the other end of the rope to attach to the next man.

15 more minutes passed and every steer had his balls connected to the next guy's balls. Finally one long rope was attached to the perimeter fence and one of the guys. And a long rope to the front guy. The 20 girls all grabbed the front rope. The front guy started to run, though impinged by his ballbusting and 2 roped attached to his balls. The rope in front of him was getting taut. One by one the men started to run as the ropes that linked them by their balls became taut.

It was a clever trick as took 10 minutes before all the ropes became taut. The last man however being tied to a fixed item ran, as the rope unravelled he suddenly realised that he was attached to the fence by his balls. Within seconds the line of men came to a screaming schrill halt. The instant all the ropes went taut, the forward motion of the 20 ladies in front put a pulling force on the balls of 1000 men simultaneously.

What a noise as 1000 men screamed a high pitch scream. The last man in line recieved a massive forward motion on his balls, but there was no give from the fence. His poor balls were torn off his body. And all the men hit the floor.

They were given a few minutes recovery time before Auld Lang Sang started.
    The ropes were pulled over to the entrance, and each man was untied and placed in a chastity belt. The key for the cuffs and the chastity device were hung around his neck so his partner could get hold of it easily and they were released.

An announcement was made.
    "Ladies of the audience. I hope you enjoyed the show your men and our girls put on for you. Our 20 cowgirls today have taken 1000 of your male partners. They are no longer your partners as partners implies equality. They are now your property. You are now their owners. Congratulations Ladies."

The female partners in the seating let out a massive applause and then gradual made their way to the entrance to pick up their new property, their former partner.

The show was so successful it travelled and performed 50 times per year and is still travelling now. They are converting 50,000 men per year into the property of women.

Enjoy the show!

4. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    The Chastity Naturist Clubs Trip To Brighton.

It was a novel idea but we all met up on the naturist beach at Brighton. About 50 couples. All the men in chastity devices. We werent sure what to expect but safety in numbers I guess.

Anyway, the large number of us seemed to attract a lot of attention from the other naturists. We had so many women approach the women in our group to ask about the devices. They all seemed to love the cock cages.

After a few hours, something interesting started to happen. Women who had asked us questions earlier were coming back to us grinning. Their partners in tow, now wearing similar chastity devices.

By the end of the day our group had increased from 100 to 300, the number of locked men had gone from 50 to 150. And the sex shops of Brighton had sold at least 100 cock cages.

I cant wait for next years outing. Brighton's public naturist beach will probably be Brighton's public male chastity beach for the day.

Why not join us next year!

5. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    The Spring Festival at the Sun-Club.
    =======================
    Kate and I were due to go to the sun club and it was what they call the Spring Festival. We had no idea what it was. Kate used it as an opportunity to invite her friend Sandra and her husband, Tony. I had spent the last 6 months locked in a chastity device like the majority of the guys at this sun-club.

It was Saturday, early afternoon when we arrived. About 2pm. The festival was at 5pm, and the BBQ at 6pm. We entered the changing room and Kate very quickly dis-robed. Sandra and Tony undressed more slowly and I delayed the most. Very soon Sandra and Tony were in their pants before synchronously dropping and stepping out of them.
    Kate gave a quiet applause as she eyed up her friend's naked bodies.
    Now all eyes were on me as I stripped down to my pants. Kate was grinning as I embarrassingly lowered my pants revealing my caged penis. Sandra and Tony gaped.
    "Wow, what is that?" Sandra excitedly asked.
    "Oh I like to keep his cock locked these days" Kate replied quickly.
    "Does he mind?" Sandra retorted.
    "It's sort of a negotiated agreement really. I wanted to cut it off but he wasn't so keen so we agreed on this. What do you think of it?"
    "What can I think? It's one of the best things I've ever seen. Can I touch it?"
    "Go on. He cant feel anything."
    With that Sandra flicked my cage. Grabbed my cage and lifted it up and down, giving it a good inspection. My cock started to grow in it's cage. Well grow as little as it could in its small amount of free space.
    "He seems to like that. He is now as erect as he can get in that tube" Kate points out.
    "Erect" Sandra laughs. "Well it certainly does a good job. What a wonderful device."
    Tony said nothing. I think he was just thankful for his unlocked state.
    We went in to the club to greet the other club members with Sandra beaming.
    "Sandra, be aware that you are going to see a lot of men in these cock cages here. Most of the men are in them. And a few of them have had their penises cut-off and even their balls too."
    "Wow I cant wait to see." Sandra's grin enlarged when you thought it couldnt get any bigger.

6. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    I wasn't sure why but that afternoon every man in the place apart from Tony had his cock locked in either plastic or metal devices.

"My word Sandra, it isnt usually like this. I don't know why every cock in the place is locked up. I hope you don't mind."

"Why would I mind. I think it's great. They all look so cute and bizarrely so sexy in their tight little cages."
    We spent the time chatting, drinking a little, eye-ing up the other people. Sandra was so intrigued that she was getting the story from every man and woman on how the little man ended up in its cage. And what it was like to be on the inside of the sexy devices.

4pm came around and everyone headed over to the table-tennis tables. There was a special challenge match on. The sun club's lady's champ, 60 year old Betty and the men's champ, 30 year old Steve. It had been the tradition for 20 years now. 20 years ago a very sexy Betty was challenged by an older man for the chance to play. If the man won he would get sex. If he lost Betty would get his balls. They played and Betty lost. The following year however Betty was ready again and challenged him. This time she won and he paid the price.
    Now here Betty was playing a man 30 years her younger. It was now a tradition and as such she was playing to win another glorious scrotum and testicles for her collection.

Her younger opponent obviously playing for sexual survival.

7. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    "Why do the guys agree to it" Sandra asks the lady next to her. "Oh they have no choice, its just the rules and conditions of the club."

With that applause rose and the contestants came out. Both naked. Almost naked. The guy was wearing a CB and Betty was wearing her trophy belt. A belt from which was dangling 14 scrota of her previous defeated opponents.
    The male opponent's wife unlocked his cock from his CB. Betty looked him in the eye, pointed at his crotch and then pointed to an empty section of her belt.

"So she doesnt always win then?".
    "No, not always but she has won the majority. Not many have got away. Though she isnt a spring chicken anymore. She has to rely on her skills."

The umpire announced. "Let the battle commence."
    With that a very intense set of table tennis games commenced.
    The 1st set went in his favour. His youthful energy and strength giving him the edge.
    10 - 3, 10 - 5, 10 -7
    The 2nd set was a nail biter.
    13 - 11, 11 - 13, so 2 tie break games.
    the final game of the set could have brought the young man and his balls home and safe
    but after the 2 tie-break games, the final game just didnt go his way. In fact it couldn't have gone worse.
    Betty took the final game 11 - 0
    There would be a short interval before the final set.

"Wow, this is certainly an amazing game." Kate suggests.
    "You realise the score is level even though he has won 4 out of 6 games. It seems so unfair." Sandra chips in.
    "I guess its about winning the critical games, not the most."
    10 minutes had passed and the players were back.

The last set.
    The 1st game went to Betty, another tie breaker 13 -11
    The next game he fought back with all his might to win another tie break round 11 -13.
    "It's going to the wire this one." Sandra said gleefully to Kate.
    The last game was a thriller too. Initially the young man took a 6 - 0 lead.
    Then Betty bounced back with 2 point. 6 - 2.
    Then he scored one point to Betty's 2 for a while.
    7 - 4
    8 - 6
    9 - 8
    And very soon it was 10 - 10 and a final tie break.
    There was concentrated silence as the game now progressed point by point.
    Incredibly it went 15 - 15, 20 - 20, sometimes with advantage to him, other times to Betty.
    He was fighting to keep his balls and Betty had them in sight and she didnt want them to slip from her grip.
    25 - 25 - he was taking the advantage on every step but couldnt get himself home safe.
    27 - 27
    then Betty took advantage for the 1st time in a while.
    27 - 28 to Betty
    The next point Betty was on the defensive, as the young man had 3 in the row oppurtunities to smash it home. Then on the 4th it looked like he had won the point but he had hit the ball too early. It hadnt bounced. The point was Betty's. The game, set, match and his balls were Betty's.

The officials took the players back to the hut. A few minutes later, Betty returned to the crowd, holding high her prized new scrotum containing her young male opponent's former balls.

"I think I'm having a mental orgasm" whispers Sandra to Kate.
    "Me too." whispers back Kate.
    "Tony, are you ok unlocked? We can buy you a CB from reception if you want to."
    "No thanks, Kate, I'm just fine."
    "What a place you have brought me too. This is amazing." Sandra tells us.

8. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Half an hour passed and the club secretary made an announcement.

This year we have a s very special treat for all those that want to take part. We will be having a MAN HUNT. All men will be NAKED and UNLOCKED but ladies will be armed with cattle prods, paint guns and a specially developed device. This device, ladies, is a tube that you place over the erect penis, press a button and a laser will sever it cleanly and safely for you to keep. We only have 1 hour before the BBQ so ladies please decide quickly if you will participate.
    With that Kate, bent down and unlocked my CB.

"What, Kate, you can't be serious."
    "My God, Rich, I don't get chances like this every day. I want that cock of yours and today I think I am going to get it."

"Well Sandra, are you in too?" Kate asks.
    "Oh I don't know. This is our 1st time here. I don't think I can cut Tony's cock off on our 1st visit."
    "Of course you can, girl. Do you want to cut it or not? That's the only important question."
    With that one of the staff members handed Kate the tools.
    They asked Sandra if she was in. She replied she was still thinking.
    I was herded over to the men group ready to be freed into the long grass area.
    Seconds before the release, I suddenly saw Tony being marched over to us.
    "I didn't think Sandra would do this to you." I queried.
    "No, it's a surprise to me too. When the lady came back to check her decision she just said - what the heck, sounds like fun, we're in."
    The gates to the field opened and we were off....

9. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    I was now gently stroking as our huntresses approached. I could see the legs and pussy of my Kate through the grass in front of me. Maybe 5 metres. OMG - I needed to cum, cum quickly and quietly. Then I felt incredible pain, an electric bolt through my body.

I heard sandra's voice - "I found rich."
    What happened? When I was back in control of my self I looked down to see a metal tube over my cock and Kate's hand next to the button.
    "Oh dear you it looks like you mistimed that one. Shall I give you one more cum?"
    "NO" she pressed the button, raised the tube and extracted my severed erect cock up and waved it at Sandra.
    "Come on lets go and find Tony."

Almost immediately, there was an explosive male grunting from behind us. Sandra turned round, rushed to the sound. There was a shreik and a few seconds later Sandra was back extracting an erect cock from a similar metal tube.
    "Looks like Tony got to cum one last time. He wasn't trying to sneak it. Just a simple nice big loud orgasm and hand your cock over. "
    "You know I almost feel sorry for taking your cock off you rich."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice