Narrowing Down my Decision

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Chaste_Catholic, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Chaste_Catholic

Local Time:
    9:41 PM
    Hello, so after lots of searching, reading, and thinking, I have narrowed my choices to three options. First off, I am definitely going to buy a cheap Chinese belt as they have remarkably good reviews and are all I can afford, Secondly, I believe I will do the full cable options since they seem more comfortable and easier to fit. I do not need 100% security as I do not desire to escape and I tend to be very inept at it anyways since my "member" gets excited and swells up just thinking about trying to escape. I am looking for a belt to wear 24/7 that will effectively prevent erections. I do not purposefully stimulate myself so preventing cheating or tampering is of no value to me.

so here is my first option
    [​IMG]
    I like that It is open so I can wear it long term 24/7 without having to take off for cleaning. I also like the fact that the cage sticks forward a little bit so the balls are not super squished and pushed to the sides. Also, sitting seems like it would be easier. it is positively praised in this tread https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...is-new-belt-warning-pic-of-belt-in-use.28104/

Then there is the belt with this frontal accessory
    [​IMG]
    Here the tube is inside and curved more down which may be more effective at stopping erections, but it seems more uncomfortable. The main disadvantage I see is the need for daily removal for cleaning due to the solid steel tube, as well as likely fungal infections. It certainly has a flatter potentially, more appealing look, but since I am not a sissy that's not my goal, but I do thing it would look nice. It has gotten great reviews in this thread. https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...-sissy-belt-better-than-original.32221/page-2

Lastly, is this
    [​IMG]
    It seems to combine the best of both worlds in holding the penis down close to the body and being open to allow for cleaning. It also lacks the ball cage. Some people say the ball makes the devices unwearable due to thigh irritation, but some people think its great in preventing the balls from being squished. Anyway, this last device is the one which has no reviews and I would like the most input on.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Design...47675&_trksid=p2047675.c100752.m1982#shpCntId

LongTimeLurker, John and cblover2 like this.
  2. Danigirl

Danigirl Active member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    8:41 PM
    If you get that last one, be sure to review it here.

I've been looking at that version for a few weeks now and I'm pretty curious about how effective it is.

Chaste_Catholic likes this.
  3. LongTimeLurker

Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    Any update? You seem to look at the exact same devices as me.

4. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    The tip of my penis extrutes too far. I can masturbate in the solid tube design too. Very easy to put on in general but I've snapped my cable due to rust (They're literally just bicycle brake cables).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice