Nano Resin Chastity Cage Review

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by CuriousAndy, Mar 16, 2022.

1. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    [​IMG]
    A local chastity site was having a sale, so I bought a few different designs to try which I'll be adding reviews for. So click the "like" and "subscribe" button... oh hang on, wrong platform ;)

This resin cage looks like a knock off of the Holy Trainer Nano. The knock off was on sale for AUD $49 versus $228 for the real thing. I usually prefer the look of metal cages, but for the price it's hard to resist trying different styles.

Firstly its... pink. It's just a colour, right? However, I found pink added an extra layer of embarrassment. Goddess teasing me about my "pretty penis" re-enforced that feeling and played into the Dom Sub dynamic.

The cage comes with four different ring sizes so it's easy to get a good fit.

At first it feels a little bulky as the rings are flat and extends forward and the shaft is entirely enclosed, so it feels like a lot of stuff between your legs. However, the cage points downward rather than out, so under clothing it's not noticeable. I'd say pretty close to invisible, but I'm really paranoid about visibility. I have worn it out in public and not felt self conscious.

I'm amazed at how comfortable this cage is. I think that's partly due to the lack of weight. Several times I forgot that I was wearing it. Sleeping was better than other ball trap devices I've tried, something about the design minimised erections and the amount the cage was pushed away from my body, so not much erection induced ball stretching. Maybe it just happens to be a really good fit for me.

It's really easy to pee and clean. The hole at the end lines up perfectly. The end of the shaft is shaped to hold the head of your penis in place, so the hole stays lined up. Given everything is encased I'd want to take it off fairly regularly for showering and a proper clean.

When Goddess is fondling this cage it feels strange. The shaft is enclosed, but I can still feel her caresses through the resin, the lightest maddening pressure. This design seems quite good from a tease perspective.

Overall, pretty good for being out in public, pretty good for sleeping.

Secret_sub likes this.
  2. Secret_sub

Secret_sub New member

Local Time:
    3:22 AM
    Thanks, I'm looking at getting this one!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice