Naked Scanners at Manchester Airport, UK

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by n2npaguy, Oct 13, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. n2npaguy

n2npaguy Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:24 PM
    Just seen this on another Chastity website and checked out the BBC News:

"A trial of a scanner that produces "naked" images of passengers has begun at Manchester Airport.

The authorities say it will speed up security checks by quickly revealing any concealed weapons or explosives.

But the full body scans will also show up breast enlargements, body piercings and a clear black-and-white outline of passengers' genitals."

Hmmm. Will you get discriminated for wearing a chastity device? Will it be a perky talking point or will you have to travel through a different airport if you wish to stay chaste?

2. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Member

Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    Aside from the ethical precedent this could set for having this kind of scanning system everywhere, i personally don't have any issues with it.
    If someone finds out i'm locked, atleast i know i've done something to spice up their day, especially if it inspires a female security officer to think of doing the same to Her significant other.
    Any type of discrimination (at least for me) would go public very fast, and only further to spread information regarding chaste lifestyle.

3. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    1:24 PM
    they have them at Dallas already. I found out the hard way, I got selected to go through it. The guard got the message from the remote sight and asked me. I just said it was a chastity device I wear at my wife's insistance. that was it.

4. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    i guess some would just say you have something on and you say chastity device it would be drop at that,some may inspect to make sure never know at airports these days.
    i thought that you could not see in detail form these x rays machines such low dose

but then if you dare to wear to airport and go thru one of the machine and you are found out all it would be is embarassment for you maybe humilated
    up to you if you wear it or not to airport traveling

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice