Naive question about cleanliness of Anal sex and Butt Plugs

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by paulsavin1701, Feb 14, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. paulsavin1701

paulsavin1701 Chaste In Berkshire

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    Hi All,

My wife knows that I absolutely love her touching or kissing my butt hole. Sparks shoot through my body and I absolutely love it. Although she's seen me physically swell up in these occurences I haven't [yet] had the delight of being locked in my CB6000 when she's done this. Although she's threatened to do so soon...

Neither of us have thought of anal sex before and we've never played that way. Although the idea of pegging or plugs rather excites me, she thinks it's all a bit gay!

I've explained to her that it's the most sensitive part of a mans anatomy and I'm not in the least bit that way inclined.

I'm sure in the near future I might be able to persuade her to play with me that way, perhaps starting with buying me a butt plug, however I think we would both be a little scared of the possibility of mess - i.e. Poo!

Before playing with plugs, do I need to clean myself internally some way, and if so - what do I need to get and where do I get it from.

I've seen on countless plugs on countless sites and although I have seen "sex toy cleaner" I've never seen anything about personal cleanliness unless you're in the "watersports" or "medical play" area.

Am I missing something.

Hugs

2. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    Your best bet is to go to Boots and buy some Glycerin suppositories and use one about an hour before you want to play. Alternatively you could use an enema kit but I think that's a bit drastic for anal play to begin with.

3. sissy belle

sissy belle Not me in dress.....yet!

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Be patient with her. It took my wife over 3 years to get comfortable with the idea of taking me anally. Once she did though she got hooked on the power it had over me. I'll do almost anything for her when I'm being fucked like that. Love it!

As far as cleanliness, if it's an every so often sort of thing an enema would be fine. I've never used anything other than an enema and we have worked these into play. Poo is however a part of anal play sometimes as much as you try to avoid it. Anal play in general is never very clean.

4. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    12:43 AM
    I agree that anal play is wonderful thing. And messy at times. But I have found what works for me is a quick enema in the shower before play does wonders. I just use one of the Douche/enema kits that are sold everywhere. I like a shot of hair conditioner in the water. I don't hold much water at one time, as its for cleaning not as for a full enema. Usually one bag full will do the job, if still coming out messy, I refill with just plain water. Then a quick hose down the messy with the shower head and I'm ready for anything. Some baby oil in the water makes things nice and soft down their and helps with lube.

A plus is I don't have to use the bathroom for the next day or so, works out great while locked in my belt. One last thing to worry about while locked.

Missy Tanya

5. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    Enema kits are not quite so common in the UK as they are in Europe and the States which is why I suggested the suppositories which are available openly at all chemists.

6. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    It's up to you of course, but I do. I use a small bulb type enema, and usually fill it up, put the water inside me, wait a little while (like 5 mins) then let it out on the toilet. I do this twice and I generally get a pretty good result. For longer play sessions I will attempt to clean myself right out, but that takes a lot longer as some of the water seems to get a bit stuck in the higher up regions and its hard to get it back out sometimes.

You can get the bulb type enema kits from online or most sex toy shops.

Sex toy cleaner is one of the best scams by the adult industry ever. 5 dollars for 50mL of toy cleaner, which is just isopropyl alcohol. I can go to the hardware store and pay 3 dollars for 250mL of it.
    I should be bottling it too and selling it on ebay! The long and the short of it is this stuff sterilises your toys after play (and after you've cleaned them). Don't put it on your toy and put it in yourself.. it won't feel good at all.

I don't always clean out just to play with a plug. I find that even after wearing a plug for a considerable period there is only a little poo on it when I take it out, which is easily wiped off with toilet paper. Then clean the plug throughly, re lube and re insert if so desired :D

have fun and play safe :)

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Same here, I've never done an enema on pet, but have one ready for one day when I decide to go for a bit of humiliation!!!!

I'm quite squeamish in that area and we've never had any mess, with plugs, or with my gloved fingers... try not to panic too much.

I think as long as you are sensibly clean anyway, you shouldn't have issues.

8. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    2:43 AM
    tiff and I have enjoyed this kind of play for almost as many years as W/we have been together. Mistress Emma is correct...as long as you are sensibly clean, issues should be extremely minimal. If you're worried about an issue with the plug, you can always use it late in your play, leave it in till you're finished, then politely excuse yourself to remove it privately. Furthermore, you should NOT let the issue of a "mess" get in the way of a fantastic experience. Most men, once relaxed and comfortable, will find anal play very erotic. It's really not bad from Our side either!

9. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:43 AM
    As for a clean out there is the option of the "Fleet" brand enemas, or go all the way up to a full bag. The option is wide open, might want to start small though. Mistress R, has promised a 1 gallon clean out if i screw up to bad.:confused0068:

As for cleaning the toys, use a condom over it and it will clean up by just pulling it off. i've also heard about running a cycle in the automatic dishwashers(if no electrics are used) Mistress R. found a baby bottle sterilizer at a thrift shoppe for $5.00 and that what She uses to clean Her toys.:chores004:

10. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    Cleanliness is next to godliness!

Enemas have been mentioned and are quite useful. i think what you are most concerned with is the embarrassment of finding something on the plug or peg.

And they do make condoms, you know.

Place a condom over the plug, the peg, the dildo, the nightstick, the broom handle, the entrenching tool, etc. The only thing that doesn't work with a condom is electrical devices (and one would want to use a special kind of lube that passes electricity well with those).

Lastly, one can make an outstanding autoclave out of a pressure cooker. You want the pressure cooker to reach 250 degrees Fahrenheit or 132 Celsius at 15 PSI for 30 minutes to sterilize. Pressure cookers cost up to $100. Autoclaves (really small ones) start at $500.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice