MySteel Transformation

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by MyChase, Mar 22, 2021.

Tags:
  1. MyChase

MyChase Member

Professional Knowledge Worker
    USA
    Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    Today is my first day locked in a MySteel Transformation total system, ergonomic, hip-style with double active chains. With some accessories for her pleasure. Let me tell you I love this belt and it is totally secure.

I have tried a number of devices my first was a cb2000 back in the day, a couple of steel cages and a Holy Trainer V4 which I loved but would turtle out of. I brought this up to my wife that I have not found an effective device, she was game for trying a number of devices before buying me a dream belt.

With MySteel I do not see any more turtles or pullouts in my future. Look forward to being ready when allowed release.

Working with my wife to select a dream device was a task of research and considerations. We choose the MySteel Transformation due to the coverage of the belt. She is not in to seeing me crossdress (at least yet) but I wanted a belt that if she chose to move in that direction we were ready with a flatter belt with all the needed d-rings for what ever accessories she chose in the future. Our primary goal in selecting this belt was the coverage and security primarily. As a chronic self pleaser we wanted a belt that would lock it away. Let me tell you the 3D cup design with an internal tube is great in the coverage and security department. The form fitting transformation design really compresses everything in, again adding to the security.

We ordered the measuring kit and used it as a guide somewhat for taking actual measurements. We choose not to ship it back due to time and cost. Over $100 USD to ship it back DHL from the Midwest. We chose to reinvent that money into express service from mysteel. We were a little concerned with the shape of my body being able to support the belt, being a big&tall guy with a beer belly. The measuring kit did give us the confidence to move forward with the order.

MySteel customer service was very responsive via email helping my wife with her questions. The turn around of the express service was great from order to ship in under five working days. Shipping was expensive from Germany for DHL but it was expected. I had no idea how solid (ie heavy) this belt would be. I do love the weight and solid construction of the belt.

One surprise was an import duty charge. Received an email from DHL concerning my shipment and the need to pay an import duty charge or the package would be returned. It was a little over $50 USD. Paid it and it cleared customs. Just make sure you watch your shipment and email.

One last thing I have to give credit to mysteel for is their cover name and address. My heart was beating at the shipping department when the gentleman looked up the company name and address to confirm the shipping details. The name on the shipping labels is not mysteel rather another name that comes back to a real website of a general metal manufacturer in Germany. Thanks for saving some embarrassment.

Shoutout to #mysteel for creating an awesome product and great customer service.

John likes this.
  2. MyChase

MyChase Member

USA
    Local Time:
    MySteel continues excellent customer service. We had a lock that was defective, upon writing them they quickly responded and replaced both locks. This is important because they are keyed alike. We had ordered extra locks with the belt, so no reason to skip belting while waiting for the replacement locks.

We had a small clicking noise when walking, they helped understand how to resolve that issue and some recommendations on how to clean and maintain belt while being worn.

Recommend if you are shipping internationally, think about you want now and could want in the future. Order all the parts and pieces. Example the pin to use the belt without the tube and extra locks are inexpensive but shipping is another story.

Overall continue to be very happy with the performance and look of the belt in a good frustrating way.

John likes this.
  3. LockedAndDenied

LockedAndDenied New member

Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    Thanks for sharing. I am currently waiting for my belt from My-Steel; very excited. I too can confirm that I have had nothing but a good experience from them so far.

MyChase likes this.
  4. MyChase

MyChase Member

USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the compliment. Did you order the transformation belt, what kind of configuration did you get?

5. MyChase

MyChase Member

USA
    Local Time:
    Continue to enjoy being locked. My wife (KH) left me locked for seven days. During which time I traveled four days for work. I do have the Key-in-lock system so my emergency key was frustratingly present but sealed away with me.

I found hygiene to be a slight challenge in the belt. Still working through solutions. Sure do wish I lived in a country where a bidet was common. Daily baths seem to be the most effective in keeping clean. looking for a squirt bottle that I can invert maybe with a snorkel/ flexible tube to use in the bathroom.

After seven days took off the belt and cleaned it, but had a problem with smell in the crotch plate, specifically the rubber edging. I found a mixture of baking soda and white vinegar was needed to get the smell out.

Tube options. Received a PM asking about tube options from mysteel and what I choose. I chose the standard open tube. I have found with the cleaning challenges that I am happy that I chose the open tube. I can’t touch anything so see no reason for a closed tube in the future, also I would imagine a closed tube just gives one more place for urine to collect. The standard tube does have some tooling marks but they are not uncomfortable or irritating. However, if I had to do it over again I would get the fully polished smooth tube.

The other tube options are plastic and silicone (soft tube) I have a steel belt so not sure why I would want those. If you have a mysteel transformation belt with one of those tube options please add to this review your experience.

In closing after being released we had the best sex we have had in years after my unlock. Now I am locked back up and she has hinted at 14 days. Now that is a positive testimonial.

6. Etner

Etner Active member

Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    I've been considering getting a Transformation belt for some time but I've heard the front shield is so wide it might cause some chafing and not be comfortable for 24/7 wear. Have you experienced this at all?

7. MyChase

MyChase Member

USA
    Local Time:
    I have not experienced this pinching chaffing issue with the Mysteel belt. I did read the same prior to ordering. The only issues I have had is because of the design the belt does need to come off regularly for cleanings, without this I have had some issues after going a full week without taking it off for cleanings.

8. Etner

Etner Active member

Local Time:
    I've had the same issue with Untouchable and I was hoping the Transformation or other Total belts would be better for hygiene.

I'm also interested in the more flat front of it compared to Untouchable. You said the coverage is quite good, so does it hide everything and how flat is it from the front? There's unfortunately very few pictures available of the Transformation belts so it's hard to tell.

John likes this.
  9. BadBoblockedUk

UK
    Local Time:
    12:56 PM
    MyChase, Great post and you have finally inspired me to come out of the dark. I have been following a few sites for a number of years and I'm just about to take the plunge to get a Mysteel Transformation (Currently have worn worn a shemale total belt by neosteel on a casual basis for over 10 years with sadly no KH). I really like the look of the Transformation belt, but like others worry about the width of the front shield, are you able the share how wide it is as I cannot find this anywhere on the mysteel site. Also thinking of trying the hip style ergonomic (Neosteel is currently a waist style), how have you found it and any sores?

John likes this.
  10. MyChase

MyChase Member

USA
    Local Time:
    The front molds to the body the way a jock strap kind of molds and hides everything. The front is described as a 3d modeled cup according to mysteel and that is the best way to describe it, as such it could be ordered and worn without the tube. I wish I ordered the part to try it that way but did not. When everything is properly tight everything disappears and I still find it comfortable.

11. MyChase

MyChase Member

USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the compliment. I will ask my KH to take a photo of the front shield with a tape measure to help give you more information during my next cleaning break.

In terms of sores from the hip band, I did have some when getting use to the belt, but they cleared up. They happened when I did not take care of myself and tried to go without taking the belt off for a scheduled break. That was a mistake of trying to go too fast. As you know fit takes time to get use to a belt.

12. MyChase

MyChase Member

USA
    Local Time:
    Has anyone tried the closed or soft tubes, by MySteel?

I found after extended wear I can bring myself to orgasm through friction in the tube while rocking my hips. Of course this is not ideal so looking for a solution.

The closed tube looks like the end is caped, but to me this would still allow for serious growth. The soft tube, I just don’t get how the member would be held securely.

Than ypu all for any feedback.

13. Cbj

Cbj Member

USA - Pacific West Coast
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    I have a closed tube on mine and think its the way to go for a few reasons. With the open tube I was able to grow the the end of the tube or even slightly past it. With the closed obviously I cannot do this and I go as far as to say that the closed tube is my preference. I also have the ergoslim front shield and its slightly different tube which is also closed. I enjoy the design of it but find the original closed tuber better for longer wear.

As for the soft tube, I've given it a try and it seems like a good idea but I can pull out and in general its not comfortable for me. Maybe if I had the wider front shield like yours it would work but for a standard front shield its not to my liking.

Fetish likes this.
  14. MyChase

MyChase Member

USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the feedback.

My wife has been in contact with the company and they have provided from my understanding a willingness to shorten the closed tube. So that sounds the way we will be going.

15. Etner

Etner Active member

Local Time:
    I've also asked the same from My-Steel and they said they can shorten it but only by 1.5cm.

I've had the same issue with the open tube as you do but I don't have any experience with the closed or soft one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice