My Wife, My perfect Domme

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistreated, Jun 9, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Mistreated

Mistreated New member

Local Time:
    10:25 AM
    #1 Mistreated, Jun 9, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2023
    I really want to start a journal as me and my wife have really just started our journey into chastity together and will be really good to keep a dairy of my experiences and my mistress said she wants to read them to see whats going on in my head.

I just want to kind of carry on from this thread:

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...my-wife-is-turning-into-my-dream-domme.51349/

As mentioned in the thread i've been locked up since last thursday and now i'm 8 days in.

Yesterday, we bought a plain necklace for her to attach the key to, we kind of agree'd if im caged she wears the key around her neck,

[​IMG]
    the only exception being not at work as she works on sewing machines and jewellery isnt allowed.

Last night, we had an amazing session, i bought a queening box a couple of years ago and never really used it, so i dug it out last night,

[​IMG]

(Same as this one, but i took all the straps out)
    made my mistress a large Strawberry Pimms and lemonade.
    Put a couple of her whips next to her drink. I positioned myself in the box and mistress padlocked my wrist cuffs to the box and my legs spread on the bed with a blind fold on.
    It was absolutely epic, i think i was under her for about 45 minutes, she kept leaning over and just tugging on my cage, i was frantically thrusting for more attention but thats the best i got.
    Also, a tip, for anyone with these boxes, i found that ditching the head straps that come with them and just using a pillow is much better, your head can sink a bit in the pillow where as with the straps it cant and is very ridgid and uncomfortable.

She released the padlocks on my wrists and ankles and demanded i set to work on her with her vibrators.

I was so turned on by this point,
    As mentioned in the other thread my mistress is due to get her clit pierced soon, as i was so turned on i said i would get a prince albert at the same time.
    "Really?" She asks
    "Yes for you mistress"

Shes wanted me to get one for ages but i've been scared, i think she knew i might back out so she grabbed my wallet and booked me in for the appointment before hers and she had an amazing orgasm.

I'm currently in a cb3000 with the little silicone lip insert to prevent pull outs, but she already has her eye on this.

[​IMG]

To be honest it does look sexy as hell

If anyone has alternative suggestions and any advice about getting the piercing done, please let me know as im very nervous.

On wednesday she said on friday she'll unlock the cage and we can have a play.

[​IMG]

So it looks like whatever happens tonight, i have 1 day of rest to clean up and have a breather before back in on saturday night.

She said this time will be longer, i have no idea how much longer!.

Zevon, elindles, John and 4 others like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Looks like your having fun! Thanks for sharing.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    Not to be the bearer of bad news, but the cage you showed, will not work well.

The ring portion that is sticking out, would pinch and pull, too much of it sticking out that would bump or get bent over. I’ve tried this myself on devices that I thought I could just wear my ring instead of getting a device with prong.

Another piece of advice when ordering a custom cage for piercing, order the gauge you want to end on, and not the gauge that is the smallest and therefore fastest to start wearing. Chances are you are going to want to go bigger than a 6 gauge (usually the minimum for cages) and then if you want to go bigger, you need a new device. I went with a 4 but wish I would have gotten a 2 or 0 as I can fit those now.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  4. Mistreated

Mistreated New member

Local Time:
    Thank you very much for the reply, yes i'm very much brand new, i appreciate every bit of advice i can take.

5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck with it

Mistreated likes this.
  6. Simple User

Simple User Unowned.

Rus. Western Siberia
    Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    Oh.. such a romantic tell. I wish you and your lady long and long sweet moments between doth of you!

Mistreated likes this.
  7. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    Have fun!

Mistreated likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice