My wife made me wear panties for the first time!

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by chaste_for_her, Nov 7, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. chaste_for_her

chaste_for_her New member

Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    My wife made me wear panties for the day for the first time on the weekend. We were also having a party at the house with all our friends over that evening and I had to keep them on until the next morning. I would of been hard all day, but I'm locked 24/7.

I have a pretty vanilla wife who agreed to try out this chastity thing with time and It was quite a step for her, so she's fantastic. Plus after seeing me in them, she said she quite enjoyed making me do it and told me she plans on making me wear them to work and on date nights once in a while.

For you other guys who have vanilla wives and are slowly trying to bring them around, I have had luck with suggesting 2 things to her (both variation on games found here):

1. Using dice to determine lock up time.

She knows I want to be locked up for a long time, but she still can't quite bring herself to be really mean and set longer and longer times. The inner conflict was distressing her a bit, so I suggested she use dice so she could leave it to chance and not feel guilty about it. We use 1 6 sides die roll to determine the number of 10 sides dice to roll. So that's a potential lock up time of anywhere between 1 day and 60 days. Once she gets used to the idea of keeping me locked up for longer times, I will probably suggest we just use 10 sided dice with the first roll deciding the number of times to roll it for a potential lock up of anywhere between 1 and 100 days. Or maybe she'll just come around to the idea, take charge, and impose longer times herself :)

2. Luck of the Draw

I bought 30 hollow plastic balls and we wrote various tasks, rewards, games etc on pieces of paper and put them into the balls. The kinds of things that are written on the papers include pampering activities for her (full body massage, foot massage, draw her a relaxing bubble bath, bathe and wash her, paint her nails, etc). We also agreed to include 3 kinky games and went through a list from a book I bought and agreed on things we were both comfortable trying out (this included making me wear panties for a day). A few of the balls earn me play time (i.e. a tease session which is either self-administered or done by her, depending on how she feels) . Many also have an associated point penalty (+1 day, +2 days, etc). There are a few which take 1 or 2 days off, and there are 2 "bonus" balls: one that doubles the lockup time and one that cuts it in half.

The balls are placed in a bag and when we want to play she decides when she or I draws a ball. We then return it to the bag for next time.

A note on the activities if you want to try this: by design we didn't really put any in there that explicitly involve pleasing her, since doing that whenever she wants it is kind of implied in the chastity arrangement. None of them include any household chores either since doing those whenever they need doing is also kind of implied. The pampering activities tend to be things that she wouldn't normally think of making me do, but which I want to do for her, and am hoping she develops a taste for :)

That's it. Hope this mini "success story" helps someone else out there who's trying to bring their vanilla wife around.

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Her Locked Little Boy

Business Owner
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    When I read the title of your post I expected a negative comment to wearing panties. You said nothing of the sort which leads me to believe that this is something you have wanted for a while and your wife has started to change the flavour from vanilla to something a little bit more exciting.

Your Success story is an inspiration to others that are slowly adjusting to a new lifestyle it takes time for both of you to get comfortable with changes like only wearing panties. You going to have to change how you refer to your Lovely Wife in the future. Vanilla just doesn’t seem to fit anymore.
    Congratulations on your progress so far.

Penney and Robinoh like this.
  3. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    She hasn't made you do it, she's just telling you what you want to hear.

HeForHer, boisub, New to cage and 8 others like this.
  4. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Active member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Right on @L_u_c_y! It sounds like all of the notes put into the balls were things agreed to by both parties and that nobody "Forced" @chaste_for_her to wear panties! Although he said that "she MADE me wear panties, it doesn't sound like such wearing was so bad, after all!

Mash2214 and Robinoh like this.
  5. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Exactly. We do the same thing. She tells me to wear pink panties. I wear them. We're both happy.

6. chaste_for_her

Local Time:
    You're right of course, and I guess I'm getting a bit ahead of myself with my enthusiasm and feel a bit foolish for writing this up the way I did.

Even though she was doing it for me, I'm still pretty happy with the results though since 3 years ago when I first suggested we try chastity there's no way she would of entertained the idea of a game like we just played. I honestly can't even say that I really enjoyed wearing them. I'm an under armour boxer brief kind of guy, so the hip hugging lace thong was a weird feeling at best.

She did actually get into it though, even going so far as to threaten to make me show them to all our friends (definitely not something I ever suggested she do). She's also since brought it up a few times and looked quite tickled at the idea of having me wear them again out in public or to work.

In the past a lot of the changes to the dynamic of our relationship have started with a nudge from me trying to appeal to her more dominant side in some way, followed by her either taking a liking to whatever I did or suggested ... or not. I usually suggest, but she decides whether it stays or even happens.

boisub and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  7. chaste_for_her

Local Time:
    Both yourself and L_u_c_y are right and now I do feel silly writing this up the way I did. In the end though, I honestly didn't really enjoy wearing them, it was an odd feeling at best. I did enjoy that even though she probably did this to indulge me, she actually seemed to get into it once she saw me in them. She seemed to be quite tickled at my discomfort (I'm a boxer brief kind of guy, so the tiny lace thong was a lot less coverage and support than I'm used to, especially wearing them until the next morning) and even threatened to expose me to our friends during the party.

8. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Active member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Don't be afraid to say you liked it or that you wanted it - there are all sorts of relationships out there, and what works for someone may not be right for you. If She enjoys it, and you enjoy it (or tolerate it), then good on you for making a stronger, more intimate relationship!

boisub, Ma’ams Slut and Junebug15 like this.
  9. Junebug15

Junebug15 Active member

Local Time:
    5:22 AM
  10. Mash2214

Mash2214 Her Locked Little Boy

Business Owner
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I think theirs a typo in this post. Made should be changed to Allowed :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice