My wife loves this new belt. WARNING: pic of belt in use.

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Stuckinsteel, Jun 24, 2018.

1. chorus

chorus New member

Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    Good. Is it possible to use it for a full week ? Can you update us on the next days ?
    Also, where did you buy it ?

2. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Fetish Videographer/Editor
    Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:11 PM
    Who are you speaking too and which device are you talking about? a lot has happened in this thread now so need to be a bit more specific on what your asking lol

3. Sissy-Jessy

Sissy-Jessy Active member

Quebec
    Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    Nice, ;-) Just received the tube. Time to try ...

4. WomenWearTheKeys

WomenWearTheKeys Active member

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    VERY much looking at getting this belt... can you give tips on where and how to measure to Make sure it fits SECURELY on first attempt?
    https://m.dhgate.com/product/newest-y-shaped-male-chastity-devices-adjustable/397407721.html#pd-018

5. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    I really like how it holds the testicles, I tried a full belt a few months back and both my Miss and I hated how it separated my testicles. What ship did you piece this together through on eBay. I'm looking at one very similar to yours and am thinking about giving them another try. Also about how long is the tube for your penis, Thanks!

6. WomenWearTheKeys

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:
    Yeah I’m also starting to wonder if the tube style belt I’m about to order..(see my link above) is going to separate the balls, not a fan of the look at all....

7. WomenWearTheKeys

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:
    Balls pushed apart like that.. is that uncomfortable? Can you walk/ run like that?

8. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    the one I bought was a tube style similar to the one you're looking at. I think it will also depend on the size of your testicles. Mine are a bit large so they were very prominent when separated. I think the fully enclosed penis and sack cage is the way to go.

9. Guest 3729

Local Time:

10. WomenWearTheKeys

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:
    Yeah I just hate all the bars ect, a steel smooth tube seems way les painful when erections start to grow, but the ball separation might be a deal breaker. I never thought about how a curved tube would probably shove them apart.

11. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Yeah I agree with you, I don't love the bars either but I do like the openness of the entire design. If you look at the OP's photos he has a curved tube belt as well and you can see how it separated your balls.

12. WomenWearTheKeys

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:
    Closed off tube is more secure too which I like as there’s no way to touch, manipulate, or push the penis out the pack.

13. Guest 3729

Local Time:
  14. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I personally don't recommend that caged ball design as the cage is too wide and constantly rubs against your thighs making it hard to walk. If you want a cage that keeps you on all fours though that one will do it for you ;-)

The balls pushed apart is the only problem with that belt as it can make it a little difficult to sleep on your side at times. Walking/running seems to be aok with it but does give you a bit of a ball bulge if you are wearing tight pants or tight anything. Besides the balls being pushed apart and a bit forward the cage is lovely though and do recommend it for a cheap full belt alternative. Much better than the caged ball design which couldn't be worn longer than half a day for me. This one I can wear 24/7 with no issues except for needing to sometimes push both balls to one side when going to sleep.

LongTimeLurker likes this.
  15. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Long term member

Local Time:
    Looking at these on DH gate, the vendors ask for a 'waist' measurement. However, every picture I have seen it appears the belt is worn on the hips. Can someone who uses one of these please tell me which measurement is correct? Hips or waist?

Attached Files:

16. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I gave a waist measurement of 32" but my hips are pretty close to that size anyways with being a slim figured type of guy. There is a lot of adjustability in the device once received so being a few inches off if I was made no difference.

Desairs likes this.
  17. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    These were the measurements I gave the guy on ebay to get that fit on the picture you were looking at :

Height: 5’9
    Weight:140
    Waist: 32
    Length from rear waistline to center of anus : 8”
    Length from over side buttox rear waistline to center of anus : 11”

18. sadiedog01

Local Time:
    Just received this "Classic" chastity belt from DH gate. I ran my member through the tube and connected my PA to the post at the end of the tube, then locked the back tube cover in place. -no way out !!. Have been wearing it for 2 days now. I initially tried to wear the belt around my waist but could not get a comfortable fit. After moving the belt down to my hips and re-bending in a few places it now feels reasonably comfortable. After wearing it for about a day, I noticed the small recessed phillips screws that attach the tube to the waist plate had loosened up. Added some superglue to the threads and re-tightened. I see no way of achieving an orgasm without the aid of a vibrator. The tentative plan is to wear this belt on my days off then switch back to the Bijou on my days working.
    If any one has some tips on how to keep the back cable from getting in the way of pooping, please reply. I'm moving the cable off to one side to prevent any mess. The cumbersome part is wiping while holding the cable off to the side at the same time.
    This appears to be a design rip-off of a basic Carrara belt . When I retire, perhaps I'll purchase the real thing and wear it full time??

Thanks to DvntPup and Katelyn for their advice on wearing this thing.

19. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Happy I could help with some advice :) A little more advice would be to order the y-style back cables and ditch the thong style so using the restroom is no longer a problem. I know on ebay many of the companies that sell that chastity also sell each piece separately. Thong style cable just isn't feasible for 24/7 unless you are fine dealing all that mess..ill pass..yucks

Desairs likes this.
  20. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sissy-Jessy likes this.
  21. sadiedog01

Local Time:
    thanks! I'll check it out.

22. austin.switch

austin.switch Member

Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    Thank you thank you THANK YOU all for this thread!

I purchased: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Summer-Red...itm=142731614229&_trksid=p2047675.c100623.m-1

And received it a few days ago. I used to own a Carrara a long time ago, and was in the market for their "2.0" belt. This was a fraction of the price and similar in design.

Alterations:
    -I removed about 2.5 inches of each half of the belt. I wear size 32 waist, and ordered the same, and it was far too large. YMMV.
    -Thinking the cable was FAR too long, I removed the spacer. This led to a far too tight of a fit, and the belt was pressing down and bruising my hipbones. Spacer back on, and one by one loosening the fit, so the belt sits above my hipbones.
    -The attachment at the top of the cage, where it screws into the lock plate, is angled in slightly. As I am pretty slim, this needs to sit flat. I put it in a vice and attempted to push the cage down, to bend it so that the cage and lock plate sit on my lower stomach/pelvis flat, with limited results. This needs more work, but the metal is thick and I don't want to use too much force and snap something. Recommendations welcome.
    -The ball cage is too wide. Tightened it in a vice, sideways, to press it together veeeeeeery carefully, I don't want to cause the bars to snap the welds. I got it a wee bit slimmer and it is a much better fit.

At this point, the belt is mostly comfortable, and I am AFRAID i may be close to a belt fit for long term, 24/7 use, and inescapable security. I am wearing it in ever increasing lengths, max 4 hours so far. After the latest alterations, I've had it on 2 hours and have been able to forget it is there, which is a good sign. I believe in a week I will be ready to start long term (over 24 hours between releases) testing.

This forum rocks!!

Chaste J. likes this.
  23. austin.switch

austin.switch Member

Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    ....Jeez, 4 months since I bought this belt. Time flies, and I'm still not in it 24/7. Life gets in the way, unfortunately. But making a renewed effort now!

I took sissy-jessy's alterations, and did the same. Removed all bars on the cage except the very top. When wearing clothes, skin on my sac was getting pinched between the bars and underwear. Hanging free is far more comfortable, and does not affect security I think.

I also HAD to remove the bars: The main body of the cage, that goes to either side of the sac, was bent in far too much, the bottom of it where it met the cable was rubbing underneath. Also, the body of the cage was too wide, my thighs are rubbing against it.

Solution: A bench vice was used, on one side then the other, to straighten the whole thing slightly. Currently the bottom of the cage, where it meets the cable, sits about a half inch away from my body when standing. This has increased comfort immensely. Also, the bottom half of this piece was clamped in a vice, and narrowed slightly. This has eased the rubbing on my thighs but still needs some work, and is currently the major issue i'm working on. Hopefully later tonight.

Lessening the curve has also had an affect on the profile; Since, when tight, it is not stopped by pressing underneath me, the top half of the cage is free to lay flatter, and point down more. The tube was sticking out TOO straight, and left a too-noticeable-for-my-taste bulge in my pants. I am an athletic physique, with a somewhat flat stomach, so in dress pants & shirt a sudden bulge becomes visible more easily. Fluffier folks will likely have less of an issue there.

I will hopefully be moving forward in the next few days with renewing my practice wear, and getting back to steadily increasing time spent in the belt.

As ever, you all rock, this forum rocks, and chastity belts rock. :)

24. WomenWearTheKeys

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:
    Anyone know if better quality locks can be installed? Ones from the behind barz maybe?

25. WomenWearTheKeys

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:
    Trying to increase the security of this belt as much as I can and the locks seem bit cheap

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice