My wife loves this new belt. WARNING: pic of belt in use.

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Stuckinsteel, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Stuckinsteel

Stuckinsteel Member

North East IN
    Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    Screenshot_2018-06-24-03-25-21.png The amount of contact that can be made is amazing, and cleanup is easy as could be. I think she likes it more than I do, but it is pretty comfortable. Sleep is very easy on my back or sides. The cage around all the bits and peices keeps everything from being smashed while sleeping. That' a big plus... anyone else tried one of these belts?

2. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:48 PM
    Looks like it would pinch

sylvana chastity likes this.
  3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    7:48 PM
    looks interesting who makes them.

4. Stuckinsteel

Stuckinsteel Member

North East IN
    Local Time:
    The only pinch I have gotten is was when I had become hard and accidentally leaned up against the kitchen counter-pinching just above the tip of the shaft. I have been pretty careful all week. The ball trap cage is aesome, no pinching at all. Other than that, it has been pretty good. Now, the feeling of clothing sliding around on it is a feeling to get used to.

5. Stuckinsteel

Stuckinsteel Member

North East IN
    Local Time:
    I'e been using adjustable Chinese belts for a few years. I have put 3 different belts together to come up with what we've got. You can buy one pice at a time thru a shop on ebay. I baught the waistband on one occasion, 2 different cage/tube attatchments, and a a few different rear cable/rigid back styles. So far this is the most comfy (other than the previously mentioned and painfully unexpected pinch on day 2-it was the very first thing in the morning too.)

LederDame likes this.
  6. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    I have been thinking about buying one like this! What is the back like? I mean 1 cable, 2 cables, strap with holes? Is it comfortable? Sports an option? Mist important can you pullout?

7. Stuckinsteel

Stuckinsteel Member

North East IN
    Local Time:

I have used most back styles. The single cable is the most comfortable for me. I also have the rigid style with the "holes" but I found it rubbed my inner thighs nearly raw after in just a few hours if I was walking or jogging. After a lot of trial and error. Getting the right length cable and getting the waistband correct this belt is very secure. The first ring that the penis goes thru is set back behind the large outer ring that surrounds everything, so once the outer ring is snug against your body the first ring is pushing in towards your body slightly making even an attemped pullout seem like a very bad idea. Once we got it adjusted in pullout isn't possible for me. But keep in mind it took a LOT of bending and trying over and over to get things secure. Hope this helps.

LongTimeLurker likes this.
  8. Sissy-Jessy

Sissy-Jessy Active member

Quebec
    Local Time:
    Looks great.
    I've tried a couple of full belts without success ;-)
    However this one looks good, I will give it a chance. Just bought i on Aliexpress ;-)
    Here is the link if anyone is interested : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/sta...-waist-male-device-with-anal/32829455884.html

Stuckinsteel and Bear20 like this.
  9. Stuckinsteel

Stuckinsteel Member

North East IN
    Local Time:
    Looks very familiar, lol. I'm sure there will be a lot of fitting /bending to get it right, but it's possible. I'm thinking of going to a straight waistband. I Have also noticed if it's not a very tight fight the ball cage tends to rub against the inner thighs a bit. I have been in for 6 days and am now really starting to notice. Any suggestions that may help?

Spike6411 likes this.
  10. Goddess Akita

Goddess Akita New member

Local Time:
    I am Stuckinsteel's wife, and Goddes, and i do really love all the places i can touch just to see him squirm. lol it is a fun belt!

11. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Fetish Videographer/Editor
    Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:48 AM
    I got one delivered today which basically looks just like the one you have except the shaft has a bit more covered. Slowly working on adjusting everything one piece at a time right now but am already noticing the ball cage will probably be a problem for making this a 24/7 wear type of device. Seems like it does rub against the inner thigh which for now isn't an issue but can see it becoming one for any type of activity that causes a lot of movement...like running lol If its pulled extra tight it's not as bad but then smashes the testicles a bit to much making it a little difficult to sit down. I am noticing one of my testicles is wanting to slide into the center cage gap which might be where the slight uncomfortableness is coming from when sitting down. Trying to think of a solution to close that gap a notch without doing any welding since that is beyond my expertise of DIY.

Besides that though I am very much enjoying it thus far and love the extra security a belt offers compared to ball trap designs. I did just order the classic cock cage piece for $40 to see how it feels without the ball cage attached on. The belt and 2 back straps actually fit pretty on point which surprises me for a 1st time belt order...pheww lucked out there! Quality is actually pretty good too for a chinese device so am quite happy on that note as well.

I guess my only issue is the ball cage which I thought would be a lovely extra total lockdown piece but i think more bulky than I would like...hmmm

The one I just got delivered : https://www.ebay.com/itm/Summer-Red...hastity-Belt-Device-Half-Pierced/142731614229

But yes! Thank you for sharing yours and hope its still working out great for you both :)

12. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    No way my Lady, or me come to that, would let me wear something as minimal as that far too much contact possible to us it seems like all it does is prevent you having intercourse and pointing anywhere but down.

13. sammartin

sammartin Chastity Slave in Training

Dallas, Texas USA
    Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    This belt looks pretty inescapable. I would like to be so captured.

Spike6411 likes this.
  14. Stuckinsteel

Stuckinsteel Member

North East IN
    Local Time:

I haven't had too many issues with too much pressure in the ball cage. my testies stay right in place, I never had an issue with the center cage gap. The only issue I have (other than occasionally leaning up against something wrong and a little pinch) is how the ball cage rubs my inner thighs, after a few days it becomes uncomfortable. But over all we are very happy with it!

It takes a lot of for me to have an orgasm, so all the contact is just a super tease, so even if this cage style only discourages intercourse that is plenty for me. Unless I'm allowed out all the contact in the world doesn't help me a whole lot. But I think that was our game plan. (At least hers.) ;)

15. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    How do you deal with the issue of the cage rubbing up against the thighs? Do you just endure it or do you take a few days off from being locked up then go right back in? I did do a little DIY temp mod on the ball cage part where my one testicle wanted to try and squeeze thru the gap..eeps Just adding some zip ties across that middle section then wrapped them in electrical tape which seemed to of solved the problem for now. But the cage rubbing up against the thighs is a bit uncomfortable and def see it being a problem after a few days.

Overall I love the design but it will probably be more of a weekend lock up belt instead of a daily one due to the ball cage being a bit of a nuisance. I did sleep in it last night though and have to say it is 1000000x more comfortable when dealing with those pesky night/morning erections compared to ball traps. No pain/uncomfortableness whatsoever as once my cock fills up the cage shaft it doesn't allow it to get any harder which is quite the lovely sensation and feeling. Definitely a very secure and pretty inescapable device when locked on extra snug and tight. Will be curious to see how the classic cage attachment feels when that arrives compared to the ball cage one. In the end I am pleased with my 1st full belt order even with a few issues here and there. Can't ask for too much when its under $100 and from china hahaha wruffs goodtimes!

16. Sissy-Jessy

Quebec
    Local Time:
    Modifications to the Belt :

Here is what I did (with pictures). It's now a perfect fit for me, I'm able to wear it 24/7. Love it xx
    I tried so many cages and belts, every time it's the same story even with expensive branded belts.
    There is always an irritating issue you discover after a few day wearing the cage or the belt !

For this full belt :

1- A ball was escaping through the gap of the ball cage. Moreover, for me the cage was too small and ball skin was irritated due to the squeeze and the rubbing against the tights.
    Solution : I've cut part of the bottom ball cage to allow the balls to go through. Some adjustments, polishing and now it's nice to wear all day long even doing some sport.

2- The 2 bottom straps were too loose, not maintaining at all and moreover really visible through pants.
    Solution : I removed these 2 straps and installed a single stainless cable with an integrated butt plug to add some challenge wearing this belt ;-). The full cage became pretty tight so it's full sensation when I walk with this belt (front and bottom !). Being adjusted like that it is almost invisible under pants.

Hope it's gives you some hints. Have Fun ;-)
    cage2.jpg cage1.jpg

17. Sissy-Jessy

Quebec
    Local Time:
    [Besides that though I am very much enjoying it thus far and love the extra security a belt offers compared to ball trap designs. I did just order the classic cock cage piece for $40 to see how it feels without the ball cage attached on.

--> Where did you bought this classic cock cage piece ? Any link, I've been unable to find one. Thanks

18. Sissy-Jessy

Quebec
    Local Time:

--> Where did you bought this classic cock cage piece ? Any link, I've been unable to find one. Thanks

19. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Classic cage is coming from the seller below and should be arriving in the next week I am guessing :
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Redesigned-Stainless-Steel-Male-Chastity-Belt-Device-New-Replacement-Accessory-2/163129851695

Honestly don't even like the classic look too much but figured id give it a try since the ball cage one wasn't working for long term.

but wow!! thanks so much for your response with the awesome cage mod you did!! That is such a great idea and think I will be trying to do just what you accomplished. Sounds like I had the exact same experience with the balls. Mine got irritated from being pressed to hard plus the ball trying to squeeze thru the center causing too much ache issue wasn't fun. I kind of fixed that by running 2 small zipties thru then wrapping it in electrical tape but still the pressed irritation issue was too much to keep wearing. So its on the shelf while i wait for the classic to arrive but i like this chastity cage better so would rather make that work.

Did you use a dremel tool or cutters to get rid of the cage bars? also any chance you can show the cage part by itself id like to see exactly what you cut if possible.. Would be much appreciated and thanks again for the great mod idea :)

20. Sissy-Jessy

Quebec
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the link, I will order one too ;-)
    It tooks me a couple of hours to get rid of the cage bars ! I've used a metal saw first, after cutting pliers to finish the cutting and finally a metal file to remove cutting edges.
    I include some photos to help, Feel free to contact me if you need help ;-)
    Have Fun with this toy ;-)
    IMG_0930.JPG IMG_0931.JPG IMG_0932.JPG

21. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks so much for the pictures as they will be a huge help when I try and tackle that project shortly. Will be sure to let you guys know how the classic cage works as well when it arrives soon. Thanks again!!!

22. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Little update : So the classic cage came in and fits so much better than the original ball cage one. I can actually walk normally as the ball cage isn't making me go bow-legged due to it's width. The classic cage pushes each ball to the side and could see this be a minor issue for those who have a tight sac. Since mine isnt so tight each ball was separated pretty perfectly to each side making for a snug fit. In tight pants it may look like i have 3 testicles now but haven't gotten quite that far to see if it really is noticeable. The classic cage is much much heavier and thicker than I thought it would be but i actually like how heavy and durable it feels. With the belt tightly on I honestly cannot pull out which makes this pretty inescapable when locked on which was the exact goal myself and many other look for lol The cage has a little hatch that opens with another key(different than the key for the main locks on front) but the hatch can be a little bit of a bitch to put back on so may want to try and push the cock as far up as possible when doing so or it may pinch.

Overall though I am much happier with the classic cage as ive been wearing it for 24hrs now and only have one complain..that damn rubber lining always wanting to slide off.

Has anyone found any good solutions to the rubber liner? Was thinking about maybe slicing it into sections to make it more form fitting around the band. Any ideas would be much appreciated on that fix and will post pictures of the classic cage here shortly :)

23. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Had a buddy help me with the removal of the bars which did solve many of the problems with the ball cage design. Still the outer bars are way to wide for my body as it makes me walk kinda bow-legged :/ so that ball cage design will be good for times I should be kept on all fours but walking on two feet just doesn't work well with this. Still a good diy fix on the bars removal as it can now be worn just not while on two feet lol

Attached Files:

24. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    ..and here are some pics with the classic chastity attached to the belt :

Attached Files:

25. wnt2srveu

wnt2srveu Junior Member

Local Time:
    Looks awesome.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice