My wife is turning into my dream domme

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Mistreated, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Mistreated

Mistreated New member

Local Time:
    10:55 PM
    I've been with my wife for 18 years and we are a very close couple, for years i was her master and she my sub but we switched one day and we both agreed, her as domme is much better for both of us.

Over the years we've had tiny stints of Chastity, at most 2 night, and everytime i was raring to go longer she was getting too turned on and she would release me for sex and the cage wouldnt be seen for months.

Our domme/sub relationship over the last 2 years is really picking up, when we have sex she lightly chokes me and slaps me around not letting me look or touch her tits and instead i have to look away completely at the headboard usually. its absolute heaven.

We've discussed how to move forward and for ages we've been trying to pin point what kind of sub i want to be/she wants me to be and what kind of mistress she wants to be that i would be happy to serve.
    Its really not as easy as saying "i want you to be a strict mistress that does this this and this".
    Shes a very caring a gentle woman so being mean and strict is very hard for her, and on top of that we both work full time with no days off together with 2 small children (5 and 2).

Anyways, she is booked in to get her clit pierced in 2 months time, out of no where she said "if i cant have orgasms for 4 weeks to heal, you cant either, you'll be in chastity the entire time"
    My God, i've waited my entire life for her to say something like this.

So in preparation, i've been wearing it over the last week, i'm onto day 5 and my God the emotions you go through are unreal.
    In my short time, i've become happier person, lost 4lb of weight due to loss of appetite, i'm giving her so much attention i feel i'm being too clingy so trying my best to hold off, i'm so focused now, at work my job performance has went up, at home i like to play warhammer and my painting skills have really sharpened, spending time playing with my children has always been important to me but now its just that little bit more heartwarming.

So anyways, we agreed that come monday when the kids are in bed, as a reward for my first week, i would be tied spread eagle to the bed (we have heavy restraints and padlocks with zero chance of escape)
    Blindfolded and gagged, collared and caged and just left for a couple of hours in my own little horny world, then when i'm frantically thrusting the air, she will uncage me and reward me with an orgasm.
    I asked her to record some audio rules that i could listen to on earphones while left alone.
    So a few nights ago i asked if she was ready to record, we were laying in bed and she just out of no where made up a 10/10 mommy-dommy/doggy pet story, basically about taking me for "walkies" around the park naked, using a very light voice (that you would to a pet) and a very strict domme voice when i was bad in the story.
    An example

"come on doggy bitch, its time for walkies, good boy, come here while i attach this leash, ok lets head head out,
    No, doggies dont wear clothes dont be silly,
    Come on, COME ON NOW.
    GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT THAT FUCKING DOOR YOU LITTLE SLUT OR IM GOING TO CROP THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!
    Goooood boy..."

i was blown away, it is such a massive turn on, i wrote a script and shes done about 5 herself now. I'm so turned on now desperate to be released.
    We had a few good conversations about it and i said "the mommy-domme is a big turn on for me"
    "Really, i just feel silly"
    "No its perfect, thats exactly what i want"
    "Ok, ill try if thats what you like"

We discussed about me being a sub and she wants me to be a bit of a brat but not fully, just enough to punish me. (Sounds good to me).

So monday came yesterday, i was so excited all day for the night time, we were just about to put our oldest son to bed when she said she really wasn't feeling it tonight, i was gutted, and to rub salt in the wound she said "ill unlock you at least"
    I said, if i'm going to be unlocked we should do it properly and ill stay in chastity.
    She was really surprised that i said that.
    I was frustrated and annoyed, we ate tea and watched some tv. I had a bath and started to relax.

I asked as a consolation for not being released she would record another audio?, She was a bit reluctant but she really got into it, (made a story about locking me to the bed, getting all dressed up and going out with her friends leaving me tied up).
    Honestly shes brilliant at them.
    She must have really turned her self on as she gave me a 20 minute whipping session,
    She cropped my balls and ass raw, but ended up with massaging cream over the battle wounds (heaven)

After as we lay we talked about how we are finding the experience,
    I mentioned everything i said earlier in the post about being happier and more focused,
    I asked how she is finding it,

"I've learned i need a lot of patience, its nice getting attention but its hard for me to keep you locked up, i feel guilty"

Last night i slept better then i ever have, only woken up by my confined erection,

I'm just about to start work with a full day ahead of me.
    So, hopefully later on tonight, i can claim my reward, unless she changes her mind again... Ahhhh...

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Congratulations! Glad it’s all working for you.

3. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I think I speak for everyone reading this thread, when I say “attach the audio files!”

Thanks in advance .

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  4. Mistreated

Mistreated New member

Local Time:
    Theres a short clip of about 30 seconds i dont mind uploading it you tell me the best way to do it.

I better not upload the long ones just yet, she might not like that i shared them.

Just an update, still locked up, she said we might as well wait till the weekend now!....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice