My Wife Is On Board? A New Stage

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by tecolote, Oct 25, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    We just entered a new stage. I made a rather open ended (for her) chastity contract about a week ago. The contract is quite limiting for me. Today, we both signed it. I'll post the contract on my next post.

I didn't expect her to sign today. I expected her to put it on the back burner. Chastity has always been back burner for her. But she signed it immediately. Part of the contract states that it begins once signed, so rather unexpectedly, I'm back in the cage.

But this time feels different. This contract gives her nearly unlimited power over me, and I think that she *really* likes that part of it. We'll see how it goes, but I really think that this is a milestone, and I expect things to be a little different moving forward. Subtle at first, but different nonetheless.

2. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    The Contract......

This agreement is strictly between REDACTED (She/her) and REDACTED (He/him). This agreement begins immediately once signed, and is valid until such time as she ends the agreement or he uses his safe phrase.

GENERAL EXPECTATIONS

• He will wear a chastity cage that he is not allowed to remove without her permission.

• She will control the keys to the chastity cage, and enjoy the rights to compel him to serve her in any way that she wishes.

• If he breaks her rules or fails to satisfy her with his service, she may punish him in any way she chooses.

• This agreement does not allow either party to have sexual relations with any other persons.

SERVICE

• He is expected to be her servant in all ways 24/7.

• She may require him to do anything including but not limited to household chores, errands, pampering her, serving as a butler, performing sexual acts, et cetera.

• It is generally understood that she may require him to perform services at any time and in any circumstances.

• She may devise a set of rules that he must follow as part of his service to her.

• Failure to satisfy her with his services may be punished as she sees fit.

• She has full authority over his body for the duration of the agreement.

TEMPORARY RELEASES

• It is his responsibility to keep himself and the cage clean at all times and to advise her if there is any physical problem related to wearing the cage.

• She always has full authority to either deny his request to remove the cage or to compel him to remove the cage.

• A temporary release may be granted for cleaning, teasing, punishment, travel, medical appointments, sexual intercourse or any other reason that she deems necessary

• A temporary release does not release him from his obligation to continue to serve her.

• Unless she specifically grants permission, a temporary release does not imply that he has the right to an orgasm or to touch himself.

• If he is temporarily released from the cage, he is obligated to assist in putting the cage back on immediately once she declares that the release is over.

SAFE PHRASE

• He may not refuse any requests for service or any punishment without using his safe phrase.

• If he says his safe phrase, “Red Light”, she is required to stop what she is doing and offer to remove the chastity cage and end the agreement.

• If he agrees to remove the cage and end the agreement, he may not request chastity for at least 1 year. She is never restricted in this way.

• If after using his safe phrase, he does not choose to end the agreement, she may punish him for frivolous use of the safe phrase.

I, REDACTED, agree to these terms ___________________________________________

signature and date

I, REDACTED, agree to these terms ___________________________________________

signature and date

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    Interesting that she was so eager to sign right away. Any ideas why she seemed so motivated this time? Also, are items in contract much different in day to day (e.g., chores being yours) than previously? Also, did you create contract on your own or with her input? Very interesting and look forward to your progression under the contract.

4. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I wrote the contract, then gave it to her to comment or edit as she saw fit. She only made some positive comments, and no edits. There is leeway for her to greatly increase my workload. Currently we both share chores fairly evenly. It remains to be seen how (or if) she will use her new power.

I think that what appeals to her is that she has the power I promised her, but doesn't shoulder the entire burden of my physical well-being. That's just a guess. It might also just be that having a piece of paper with my signature makes those powers more real than things I had said in emails or discussions. Honestly, it's just speculation. Maybe it's just the right time for her, as she has been saying that she wants to do this for quite a while.

Rectrix likes this.
  5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Well whatever her motivation it does sound like you are much closer to the chastity relationship with her that you wanted. Good luck and I hope you enjoy the progression.

tecolote likes this.
  6. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    Asking the right question....

I've struggled with chastity. I haven't been able to stay in the cage. It gets uncomfortable, I take it off. She says nothing about it, and we are vanilla again.

She has refused to hide the keys, and it's been unclear why. But having no access to the keys is an important aspect for me, and I don't know if I can successfully do this when the keys are so easily available. I've barely worn the cage at all since the last post. I've been considering giving up.

As reported before, it's been unclear why she wouldn't hide the keys. I've been under the impression that she probably doesn't want to have the control over me, even though she says she does.

Well, it seems that maybe she does want control. She just doesn't want the bother of hiding keys. Maybe she is worried about forgetting where she put them. Who knows.

Today I asked her if I bought her a safe that she could open with her fingerprint, and I couldn't open at all, would she keep the keys in it?

The answer.... Yes!

It's a bit expensive, but not horrible. $110 delivered. Totally worth it if it helps us move forward, and still useful if we don't end up using it for chastity.... It should arrive in about a week.

7. lrnck345

lrnck345 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    Congratulations! Good luck!

8. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Small steps, but in right direction.

9. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
  10. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I'm as stuck as I've ever been.

The safe arrived. The keys are inside. She can open the safe. I cannot open the safe.

Save for lock-picking skills or power tools, I'm in for the ride. Now, to find out where she is taking us.

In my wildest fantasies, this is the top of the roller-coaster, on the precipice of a big plunge. In reality, it may be more like "A Small World". But whatever it is, it's a new beginning.

11. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    Very interesting when the keys are securely locked in a safe! Ours is a small keysafe, attached to the back wall of our walk in wardrobe! I say ours but clearly it has nothing to do with me!

Danny15 likes this.
  12. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    For the first time in a few years, my wife did her nails. They aren't wicked long, as that just isn't her way, but they are as long as they have been in a while, and painted in a dark umber for autumn.

I have listened to a hypnosis file a few times where one of the triggers is long painted nails, so when I see them on my Goddess, some of that conditioning kicks in. I'm definitely going to have to return to that file again and soon!

Headtrip likes this.
  13. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I was unlocked for PIV 2 nights back after 12 days in the cage. Those 12 days were relatively comfortable. I was briefly released twice for cleaning, then the PIV.

The next day, she grabbed my groin through my pants, and found that I wasn't in the cage any longer. And in a first, she told me to lock up that night.

I had just recently discovered a great blog that I shared with her ( https://femdomthinktank.blogspot.com ). I'm pretty sure she read at least the post that I shared. I think that we might be turning a corner into uncharted territory, pushing into a blank spot on the map with the ominous label "be careful what you wish for".

So I'm back locked up, and if history is my guide, she won't want any PIV for probably 2 months. My longest lockup is around a month, so that could be interesting. Even more so if she starts teasing me. I have mixed feelings. On the one hand, the idea is arousing. On the other hand, what if I don't like it? I'm fairly certain that she will enjoy being worshiped. If I hate it, will I be able to put all the rather terrifying femdom back into Pandora"s box? After 2 years of promises, I doubt that I could. I think if I tried, she might just be more careful about keeping my keys securely away from me.

It's what I want, right?

I.... think so....

elias and Danny15 like this.
  14. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    My wife has allowed me to do full time chastity. Please her. She will like it! I do all the little things to please her. Make her feel sexy.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  15. Ms Angela’s Sub

Ms Angela’s Sub Red Chilli Sissy Cage

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    5C240C3B-9081-46D1-BB3C-3CBE89680A57.jpeg Here are a couple of inexpensive options for you to try: 9DFCE37F-A4F7-4578-9E0A-508E582C0910.jpeg

Eric Ny, John and tecolote like this.
  16. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I've been locked for 13 days, and 25 of the last 26 days. I didn't cum during my last unlock, so I'm feeling pretty frisky after 26 or more days since I last came.

I was giving my wife a foot massage the other day, and I kissed the bottom of her toes. I've kissed the tops of her feet and toes many times, but the bottoms, never. I was worried she would see it as gross because it's not like she just stepped out of the shower, and she is something of a germaphobe.

When I kissed those toes, her face just lit up and beamed. She had this smile that was simultaneously quite happy, amused and empowered all at once. I think that maybe for the first time she got a feeling for what it really meant to own me. And it turned me on so much to be able to make her feel like that. And just thinking about where this path could lead is extremely arousing... But the cage doesn't really allow for any of that.

I guess it was my first real taste of "sub space". Or the strongest yet. Either way, it was quiet a feeling.

slimswitch, Sephira, Headtrip and 3 others like this.
  17. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    I must try this. My wife giggles when I kiss her feet.

18. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I've been out of the cage for a couple weeks. At first I was sore around the base ring. Then I just didn't put it on because she hasn't shown interest.

Separately, we made a date for her to wax my balls. Something I'm a little nervous about because I've never had it done before.

Today I wrote basically explaining why I haven't been in the cage, asking for input from her regarding if she wanted to continue down this path. And her response.... "After hair is yanked from your balls the cool metal of the cage can comfort you."

OK, now I'm terrified. Base ring issues are bound to be exasperated by having newly waxed balls. I could only respond with the picture.....

Attached Files:

borbulls1961 likes this.
  19. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I just shave the ball sac. Works well with no real issues.

20. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Post how your wax job goes.

21. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I shaved. She felt that there was too much stubble. Waxing was her idea. I will definitely update if the waxing actually occurs.

22. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Others have asked after chemicals caused issues. Some have jewelry that make shaving a challenge. Wax is the other route. Hope my Wife sticks that regular shaving is adequate.

23. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    Waxing has not occurred. I ended up getting a horrible tooth infection, and I was out of commission for a couple weeks. I haven't even been in the cage for the last 3 weeks or so.

She doesn't really seem to actually want to wax me, so it might not happen at all.

She is pretty far from finding her dominant self. It's difficult to navigate the difference between what she actually wants, and what she says because she thinks it's what I want to hear. So I'm not sure if she really wants me to have waxed balls. I'm not sure if she really wants to cage me. She's never really said so except in response to my prompts. I'm on the verge of giving up until she brings it up.

24. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    If you wax, use Gigi hard wax from Sally’s. Let it set up for 30 seconds and pull off very effective. Powder sack first so you don’t gran skin.

tecolote likes this.
  25. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    Excuse me grab

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice