My Wife has gone to meet a guy for "some fun" (no sex though).

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by lockednloaded, May 14, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    Hi all,

Wow, things are slowly beginning to fall into place now.

Just under 2 weeks ago, my Wife said to me I should go into my CB for a set period (6 weeks).

This is quite unusual, as although I now live in my CB 24/7, we are trying for a baby so I am unlocked for sex!

I didn't really think that much of it at the time, I just went along with what she said, but earlier this morning she said to me that she would be going shortly for "some fun".

I asked her what she meant and she replied "You know...fun" and gave me a wry smile!

She did in fairness ask if that was ok and said there was a guy she had been dealing with who was a customer of the company that she is just about to leave, who has been flirting with her heavily.

She has a meeting with him at 12.30 to finalise the deal, but is certain that it could lead to more.

She has catagorically said that she will not be having sex with him, but does feel "in the mood to be naughty" and again asked me if I it was ok (I replied that it was).

So now at least I know why the longer/pre defined lock up period was introduced and when I asked her if that was why, she said that it was partially and that she was just going to "take the lead" for a while!

She has gone out on a nice smart blue dress, with black hold ups with a sexy blue bra and matching knickers and I'm now here locked up wondering what the hell is happening!

She has told me that she will text me regularly to let me know what is happening, but that obviously she thinks that there will be a time period where she can't text!

So I'm locked up for just over another 4 weeks and my Wife is now out meeting a guy for "fun".

Not sure what else to say really! :confused0068:

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Congratulations!

Just keep up the communication and remember to explore your (both yours and her!) feelings when these things happen.

Don't be afraid of telling her if you feel excited, or horny, or jealous, or threatened... keep talking.

Have fun.

3. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    Female-led indeed.

Obviously, She wants to be in charge of your relationship and that also includes from where She derives enjoyment. And She may well enjoy knowing that you are fretting about what's happening, what's going on, what he is doing and what She is allowing him to do.

i am not the jealous type and would tend to take the opportunity of Her absence to do something productive, like get dishes done, clean the bathroom, vacuum, etc. That might be a good plan for you as well.

4. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    A quick update...

I've just received a text to say that she is close to getting him to sign the agreement, that he is definately flirting with her and that she keeps catching him looking at her chest!

5. lockednloaded

Local Time:

Thanks, that's one area that we are very hot on, we are very open and honest (regardless of whether it's a positive or negative feeling /thought).

Thanks (again!) and as above, it's an area that really is paramount to our marriage.

We both genuinely feel that we each get 50% of the enjoyment is situations like these.

I love that she does things like this and she loves that I love it knowing how she is turning me on (plus she is obviously getting sexual thrills too!).

The key difference is that it is sexual thrills and nothing emotional. Neither of us have ANY desires to be with anyone else.

Upwards & onwards!

6. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    That pretty much sums it up!

It's a constant circle of enjoyment-I enjoy what she is doing, she enjoys giving me that enjoyment and is obviously getting sexual pleasure a the same time!

I'm not the jealous type either to be honest, I'm very comfortable in the knowledge that this is ourely sexual and I am the one she loves and wants to be with (and vice versa).

I'm doing a shedload of chores-admin type stuff that has been piling up for a little while.

Paying bills, filing, just everyday administritive crap really, but it is making the time pass, so that's a good thing I guess!

I couldn't half do with a wank right now though! :confused0068:

7. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    Well, we can all see that has been taken care of. i would hope She reads your post here and enjoys the result.

8. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Another quick update:

She has just sent me the following texts...

9. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Another text (sent while he went to get a drink apparenty):

10. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Here we go...

I replied saying that was fine and that I would keep a look out for when the taxi pulls up and would then hide out in the utility room.

This was the reply.

I replied that I was and would be in hiding when she got back, so this will be the last update from me for a little while!

Wish me luck! :Locker:

11. sissy_charlotte

sissy_charlotte [url=http://www.chastitym

UK
    Local Time:
    Reading this is making me really wish I knew where my keys are hidden!

Good luck.

12. locked_scot

locked_scot Junior Member

Local Time:
    ^^ ditto!^^

13. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well it's also got pet interested in cuckolding again apparently!

14. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Oi!

Don't blame me!

Well.....what an afternoon/evening! :Locker:

They did indeed come home. A little later than expected as the cab was late so they had a couple more drinks while they waited.

I sat in the front room and waited patiently for the cab to pull up (eventually turned up at 4.20pm) and I saw him pay the cabbie while She walked towards the house.

She tried her damnedest to not look a bit pissed, but in those heels She was always going to stagger anyway and the alcohol certainly didn't help.

I quicky zipped to the utilty room at the back/side of the house and pushed the door closed (not fully obviously!).

I heard them come in and I had a kind of view from the reflection in the patio doors (not great in honesty, but better than nothing).

I saw her totter over into the kitchen to make coffee and watched her while she was at the sink look round to see if I was there.

At this point she smiled gently and (out of sight of him) lifted up her dress and took her knickers off! :confused0068:

She then turned and walked to me (glancing over to make sure her guest was still sat down), put her fingers on her lips to tell me to keep quite, came in, gave me her knickers and went straight back to the kitchen.

As she walked away, she also pulled the utility room door closed and I had a nightmare of a time getting it open as her guest then came to join her in the kitchen, so I didn't want him to see the handle turning. I did get the door ajar open when I heard him go to the toilet a few minutes later.

When he got back, I heard them make small talk and she then said to him "What would you do if I told you that I didn't have any knickers on?"

He immediately replied by saying he wouldn't believe her and he's need proof!

Her reply was short and simple: "I don't have any knickers on", followed by his inevitable response of "I don't believe you, prove it".

I then watched her casually pull up her dress to show him her pussy and confirm that she wasn't wearing knickers.

I then watched him start to kiss her neck and cleavage and start to touch her pussy (at this point I thought my cage was going to shatter!).

This went on for about 20 minutes (she came a couple of times) and then she said the immortal words...

"Please lick my pussy now" , so he got on his knees and licked her for a while (about 10 minutes this time and she came once right at the end).

Then she looked right at him, pushed him back against the breakfast bar and crouched down and took his cock out and started to suck on it.

He was clearly a stayer as she sucked on him for about half an hour before he muttered the old "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum".

She just calmly took his cock out, looked at him and said "Ok, do you want to cum in my mouth or on my tits?"

I presumed he would go for the mouth option, but he just said "Oh yes, your tits", so she quickly stood up, whipped off her dress and bra and proceeded to wank him into her mouth until the point of cumming when she took it out of her mouth so he could cum on her tits.

There's more to come (cum!?) of the events, but I have to go and visit a friend who's in need of my assistance.

I will update the thread with the rest of the info as soon as.

15. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Right then, where was I?

My head is still spinning a little to be honest as I have had the most sexual weekend I've ever had without having sex!

Once the guy had gone, my Wife came in to the utility room, gave me a hug and asked me if I was ok. I told her that I was, but I thought my cock was about to shatter my CB after what I had just seen!

She then told me to go and have a shower, but not to come out of the bathroom until she said I could.

So off I went and while I was in the shower I noticed her stick her head in, then close the door so I couldn't see what was happening outside.

I got out of the shower, dried myself and waited until she called out about 10 minutes later. She told me to hang up my towel and to turn round so my back was to the door.

I did this and then the door opened and she slipped our bondage hood over my head so I had no idea what was happening, what she was wearing etc.

I was then led to the bedroom and placed securely in bondage, where she then started to descrive in detail what she had just done and what happened back at the hotel that they met in to sign off the deal.

I was harder than I'd ever been and the strain was actually beginning to get a bit painful and in fairness to her I think she sussed this and said to me she would remove the CB for a while if that helped, but I just told her that the way I felt I'd never get it back on!

This went on (I guess) for about half an hour at which point she laid on the bed next to me and I heard the familiar sound of her "Bullet" vibrator.

She also untied my left hand and placed it on her tits, so I was allowed to play with them while she brought herself off using her Bullet.

This went on about another 10 minutes or so when she then shuddered and came.

We lay there for a little while and she again asked me if I was ok and I told her that I was.

She could see my cock was still straining like a mad thing, so she said that I should lay there for a while and "come down", so she would untie me and just "just let me be" on my own for a while as she went downstairs.

So off came the restraints and the hood, she kissed me (again asking me if I was ok) and said I should come down when I had "come down"!

I lay there for a while and after about 20 minutes the straining calmed down a little (to "normal" levels!), so I got dressed downstairs and went downstairs where She was making us something to eat.

She smiled, came over and hugged me and told me that she loved me with all her heart! :love0077:

Not sure what else to say at the moment as it's Monday morning and life goes on!

I'm sure there are details that I've missed, so I'll update this as/when I remember them.

TTFN.

16. WantingInsider

IT
    Wet coast of Canada on an island
    Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    Wow! Just Wow!

17. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    Cant wait to hear what happens next, so hot.

18. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    I thought I'd update here rather than start a new thread, but last night was a-ma-zing!

I had managed to convince myself I was going to be unlocked for sex as it was her birthday!

We went out for dinner, had a nice meal and she kept flashing her legs and heels while we sat at the bar, knowing that other guys were looking and knowing that I could see them looking!

Anyway, we got home and went to bed and I started to kiss her neck a little when she said "You know, I think I may go out tomorrow night, and I think I'll leave you a list of jobs to do while I'm out", I said "OK" and carried on. She then went on to say "Well you know what it's like when I go out with my shoes on, they just seem to be an attention magnet". I asked her what she meant and she said that guys can't resist a pair of bare legs in heels and are never put off by a wedding ring!

"They come over, and even though my wedding ring is visible, they still offer to buy me a drink".

I kept kissing and moved round to her tits and started playing with her clit (she was facing slightly away from at this time) and then she turned fully on her back and I thought "YES!!"

I moved my tongue to her tits and down to her pussy wheere I stooped fingering her and started linking, but she just said "No...keep your fingers going in & out".

I was giving her the most intense licking and fingering and I felt the end of my CB and could feel the cum pouring out and by this time I was convinced we were going ot have sex.

But it wasn't to be. :confused0068:

She eventually came like a train (very loudly too!) and once we'd both "come down" she asked me if I was ok and put the light on to look at my cock.

She could see things were "strained" down there (to say the least!) and asked me if I was in any pain.

I told her that I wasn't she double checked and said "OK then, lay down, I'm going to turn the light out as it's time for sleeps!"

And that was pretty much the end of that!

I had convinced myself we would have sex after her birthday meal, gotten close and then.....NOT!!

Anyway, it took me a while to get to sleep and I did wake much earlier than I needed to this morning!

That's it really, update over-we'll see what happens when she goes out tonight.

19. Pieter84

Pieter84 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    Thanks for the updates, I really enjoy reading your posts!

20. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    8:50 PM
    Can't believe I only just found this thread! Congrats and I'm glad you're having such a good time together!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice