My wife has asked me to wear a chastity cage

Discussion in 'Crossdressing in all its variations' started by Submissive_Michelle, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    I am relaxing Michelles ability for self release. As such I have decided that because I keep here in her cage now all the time and that free access to erections and masturbation are no longer possible or allowed I feel its a small act of mercy to allow her to self milk herself anally when she likes as long as she asks my permission to insert her anal dildo into her rear and that she only performs this while on all fours in my presence to show submission.
    I know its not what you would call giving her back a degree of free private access to herself but its a way for her to at least drain herself if she feels very horny and frustrated albeit in a submissive degrading position.
    She has thanked me for allowing her this small return of self stimulation even though it is only anally as she knows that her penis is not available to her anymore for stimulation or self gratification it is locked in a cage with a tube inside her urethra a constant reminder who is in control.

Sara

Penney, Newlover, anasyrma and 3 others like this.
  2. jemmi

jemmi Active Member

southern california, I. E.
    Local Time:
    2:53 AM
    Have there been any issues with the urethra style cage?

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    West Midlands. UK.
    Local Time:
    please Mistress i think that is very very nice of You to do.

Newlover and danijean001 like this.
  4. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    No, not with the metal inserts non at all. Which is why I have invested and bought Mitch a Looker 1 for Xmas.
    However be very very careful with the plastic tube types as we had problems almost instantly he used one of these abrading the inside of his urethra and caused a slight infection which cleared up fast. It went straight into the trash.
    The steel inserts are very safe and as I said he has been wearing one now for over a year (stainless from China) but soon a Steelworx with medical grade titanium alloy.
    Poor thing deserves the best having to wear a tube inside his little penis every day for me :)

Sara

Penney, danijean001 and jemmi like this.
  5. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Thank you Jemima I am kind to him.

Sara

danijean001 and jemima like this.
  6. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    The best thing we have discovered about the urethral style is that they are very secure once you make sure they cannot get back in. His rear little plastic shield works a treat.
    His Looker1 will insert a little further than his base ring than the Chinese types which just about extend 2mm but the Looker will insert a little deeper 10mm making it a lot more difficult to pull out and get back into. We chose the Looker1 because the design is easy to keep clean as the design he wears now (PepperPot end) covers the glands stopping efficient cleaning meaning he has to be allowed out to clean well. The Looker1 is an open design so much cleaner and he can keep it on indefinitely we hope.

Sara

anasyrma and jemmi like this.
  7. jemmi

jemmi Active Member

Local Time:
    Thank u for the advice... those cages look good.. i like the tubes style...
    Jemmi

8. jemmi

jemmi Active Member

Local Time:
    Is there
    Is there A lube u use for insertion?

9. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Mistress says I can reply.
    The best lube is spital then when you pee it washes out. Just by peeing keeps the system relatively clean. Its amazing that you cannot feel the tube after a few hours especially if your penis has shrunk to accommodate its new environment.
    I notice that my penis usually shrinks to around 7cm during the day now I am a little past 40 ;-) and that a small cage is really comfortable so long as you try to not get too excited as there is no room for any expansion so the penis ends up inside you which is a little uncomfortable and if you squeeze you can then feel your insert inside. So when this happens its best to not exaggerate by squeezing or trying to further expand your penis just relax and let its reduce as after all wearing a cage you cannot get off so best just stay comfortable and compliant.
    The best size urethral we find is the 6mm tube with 8mm rounded end. Any larger say 8mm with 10mm end I just cannot insert more than 5mm so we had to throw that cage in the trash. The Looker1 and the one I wear are the types I feel are most suitable for me to wear more than a week. However always start off with say 6 hours then check all is ok and gradually increase until you are happy everything is ok.
    Also make sure you thoroughly clean any device internally and externally before inserting it into the penis just make sure there is no machining debris inside the cage and tube.
    One last thing is that ALL the Chinese cages we bought were a little rough especially where the tube is welded to the end of the cage internally and although initially I did not feel anything untowards, after trying to erect in the cage the cage pieced the tip of the penis very slightly and caused a little bleed. This took a little while to determine what was happening as initially you think its the urethral insert but it wasn't.
    To solve this we used 'SuperGlue' and pooled it around the weld inside the cage to smooth the interface with the penis head.
    Better still I am getting a custom made device by Steelworx so this poor quality control should be a thing of the past. However you need to test over a period of time the best fit before spending a lot of cash on a custom device imo.
    Good luck and I am sure you will find it practical.

Mitch

jemmi likes this.
  10. jemmi

jemmi Active Member

Local Time:
    Thank u

11. rongeo

rongeo rongeo, aka it

Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    7:53 PM
    Hello Michelle. Very early on you stated that you were going to be chained to restrict your movements. I am quite aroused by being chained and wondered how that part of your submission is going? Are you regularly chained now, and chained hands and feet or just feet?

Submissive_Michelle likes this.
  12. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    I am not chained at the moment on a regular basis just for short periods I may be hobble chained for mistress fun and my frustration or I may be chained to my desk by my ankles when mistress goes out shopping.
    The longest I have been chained was when my mistress went shopping to the City for a full day and I was attached to the desk and left water and a bowl to pee in and advised if I run out of water to drink I must drink my own pee which I did as 1 pint did not last me the full 10 hours :)

Mitch

13. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Yesterday we started me sleeping overnight wearing my tiny cage with urethral insert in preparation for my new Looker1.
    So far I have been allowed to sleep mostly uncaged but Mistress says that its time I made an effort to endure 24/7 caging to make her life simpler and my chastity and confinement stricter.
    Like most here learning to sleep in a cage is difficult and it can take its toll on the body at times damaging it slightly which in the past has resulted in us having to stop chastity while little abrasions heal.
    Now as I have been caged from waking 7am - 11pm everyday mistress feels that my penis could most likely endure the overnight too.

I can report on last nights experience which was much better than I have ever experience and I attribute the relative comfort down to the fact my penis is now kept so short and cannot push the base ring forwards causing extra pressure. However I still swell up a lot during the night and in the morning my balls were puffy and larger and my penis expanded but still soft. Therefore while sleeping I did obviously erect or try to erect but internally as erection is not the correct word to use for a sub wearing a 2" cage thus I will call is a swelling :)

The result so far is all is well I have reduced to normal after about 3 hours after waking and mistress is pleased that we may be on the road where she can lock me and forget me for days on end reducing the overhead of supervising me. Basically she wants to lock the cage onto me for maybe 5 days knowing that I am now low maintenance but impotent.

We have chosen the Looker1 as its is an open design for better hygiene and the urethral insert is something I have been training to wear now for over a year and is the best mix of security and chastity we have found without a PA. My current 'Pepper Pot' design is good but is very hard to clean the penis so it can smell a little even if I wash often another reason I was allowed to clean it every night and sleep uncaged.

I am beginning to understand that our keyholders like the idea of 24/7 locked subs and I am also coming to the conclusion that soon I will be locked for un determined lengths of time which makes this less of a game and quite scary. The saying be careful what you wish for is very true.
    We all get excited with limited chastity but when you find yourself locked 24/7 you do wonder what the heck have I got myself into :)

Maybe 1 or 2 orgasms a year !

I will update once I have been wearing the cage day and night for a longer period to advise if there is any rubbing internally or externally. I hope not as I want to be controlled 24/7 it will be a new chapter for me.

Micth

jemmi, Newlover, Allen1987 and 2 others like this.
  14. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Oh yeah. Scary and exciting. You'll savour it. I'm still wondering if I'm going to progress from the first to the second before the end of the year.

jemmi, Newlover and Jimwilly123 like this.
  15. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Ok I have another update on sleeping and wearing the cage 24/7.

Yesterday I noticed a slight retention of fluids which meant my sac was a little puffy but nothing to worry about in fact the balls looked quite nice all round :) and a little larger. Plus the penis is staying a little larger too which means last nights experience was not as comfortable as the 1st night as my parts were a little bigger and hence the base ring a little tighter causing a little discomfort but no where near CB6000 ring torture :)
    I awoke with a little discomfort which required a little rearrangement of my private parts and everything settled down.
    Mistress says there will be some discomfort after all you are wearing a steel cage around your privates so you cannot expect the comfort of a free man you are in strict chastity so expect a little disruption but as long as its not affecting your health you will remain in your cage.
    I get conflicting thoughts throughout the day and night such as when I am in a little discomfort I wish I was free but then once it settles down I feel I want to remain caged and these feeling alternate throughout the day wanting to to be and wanting to be controlled.
    I am sure I will settle down and accept I cannot escape and just accept that my situation is wearing a chastity cage all the time but I am thinking I may have made a rod for my own back as its no fantasy living in a cage full time there is a price to pay and comfort all the time is not one of them.
    I cannot wait for my Looker1 as keeping the pepper pot design clean and odour free is difficult and requires extra cleaning.
    Still this is a good break in period for 24/7 wearing of a cage and its no walk in the park but is within my expectations and reminds me I am wearing her cage.
    The urethral insert so far is not causing any damage either which is good and as long as I pee often I guess the internal pee will keep the rube lubricated.

Mitch

16. jemima

Maid
    West Midlands. UK.
    Local Time:
    well it is a bit of a nuisance when you first has to wear the cage all thro the nite as well cos at first it wakes you up early and it takes a bit before it dont wake you up. But afters a bit you gets use to it and then its ok. so i hope @Submissive_Michelle you gets use to it quick.

17. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Jem, its a real pain, in fact it is a real pain it hurts ... this morning after three nights I had to submit and remove the cage as it started to damage the tissue on the side of my testicles :-( So I am in healing now to be re fitted later in the week.
    I may have to go back to locked waking until bedtime at least I can remain locked all waking hours :)
    These nocturnal erections are bad news for us locked in cages.

Mitch

18. jemima

Maid
    West Midlands. UK.
    Local Time:
    oooh that's a shame and i hope it all goes better quick. i don't get any trouble now in the morning no more.

19. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    In the past Jem, did you also get swollen sac and pressure from the base ring?
    How long did it take to stop .. did it stop or did you just get used to it?

Mitch

Newlover likes this.
  20. jemima

Maid
    West Midlands. UK.
    Local Time:
    well i did when i first worn the cbs cage and keep getting woked up in the mornings. But now i don't in my little metal one and i do has hormone pills as well.

21. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Member

Local Time:
    If 24/7 chastity is the goal, may I humbly suggest a PA piercing. It eliminates all of the issues with a fixed ring wrapped around your ball sac.
    As you mentioned though... be careful what you wish for!

Newlover likes this.
  22. Newlover

Newlover Active Member

Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    ohhh wicked cruel!! hot!!

23. Newlover

Newlover Active Member

Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    Gulp!!!

24. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Michelles Looker1 has arrived early for Xmas and under close inspection the build quality compared to her Chinese cages is like comparing a Toy to the real thing.
    First impression are very good the metal surfaces are very smooth and her urethral insert smooth titanium alloy. The bulb on the end of her insert is also a little longer and also extends longer inside her past the base ring for security and something I will discuss next.

The Looker1 is an open design and will enable her to keep herself much much cleaner and for myself the ability to keep her locked in chastity longer too. However the first task I must perform is an extraction and insertion test to ascertain if she needs an additional rear shield like she wears on her existing urethral device. (The shield is required because on the Chinese cages the urethral tube doe not extend past the base ring allowing the ability to reinsert so the shield obscures the entrance sufficiently to stop her getting back in). So how does the Looker perform?

Michelle was fitted and then allowed to accustomise and shrink inside her new cage. I then physically extracted her penis out of the rear causing her a little discomfort but nothing that would damage her and in fact it is a practice she would most likely try anyway. So I managed to extract her penis off the tube resulting in her cage being locked around her balls and the tube dug deep into her low down close to the base ring which is Oval and is narrower around the base than the sides making insertion from our tests impossible. She just cannot bend or align the penis enough to get back in.

As a test I decided to leave her in this predicament for the rest of the day and advised her to try and put herself back in the cage. However her base ring keeps her sufficiently large and the tube now much closer to her body and obstructed by the Oval ring means she could not get back in and it was a pathetic sight seeing her hobble around legs wide apart to accommodate her semi locked privates. The fact is when the penis is out of the cage the whole device is so uncomfortable and walking and sitting are a problem. Wearing trousers is not possible and is very uncomfortable.
    I left her over 4 hours like this to teach her a lesson that is she ever pulls out she will wear her cage like this for 24 hours before I unlock her and allow her to re insert onto her urethral cage.

So the Looker1 for her is secure. Feedback is that the internal tube is deeper inside her and she now feels it on occasion however the overall comfort is excellent and the fact she can now clean herself due to the open design is a much longed for capability. Dietmars sizing is spot on and her penis never shrinks enough to move away from the end of the cage so the penis is always filling the cage and unable to move up or down the insert.

Another attention to detail is that Dietmar included a threaded tube at the end of the cage that accommodates a screw / plug that closes off the end of her urethral tube if she goes swimming to stop any water going up her tube this is a great addition when one is required to wear a chastity cage full time.

As I say the build quality is excellent with no movement of the cage / base when locked and no movement of the locked penis inside. She is now truly in a professional grade chastity device and to her delight and frustration will now be learning to wear this for the rest of her life.

She really should have been careful what she wished for as now she is in permanent chastity.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sara

Newlover, bethanise and JiL like this.
  25. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Here are pics of Miches new chastity cage. Its nice to see her filling it with such a tiny penis previously trained in her Chinese cage now locked fulltime in this lovely Looker1 and because of the cost she will be wearing it 24/7 isn't she a lucky sub ;-)

Hopefully this is her new life from now on and she will now stay this way as I cannot see much reason to have to let her out. She can keep herself clean and maybe if she is very good I may let her out once in a while, however I am afraid to say Mitch you have now got what you were asking for, for so long.
    Fulltime chastity so lets see if this is really what you wanted but its a little too late to change my mind you are now going to live the fulltime chastity life.

Sara xxx

Attached Files:

master-nadir and Newlover like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice