My vanilla wife has finally accepted

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by LockedSub88, Sep 28, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. LockedSub88

LockedSub88 Member

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    7:50 PM
    A few days I had a talk with my wife about locktober and what people did during locktober (she knew nothing about it). I told her mostly men didn't cum for the whole month of oktober and that's what it was all about, I also told her I wanted to do that. She asked me why and I just told her that I kind of liked to be denied sometimes and remembered her of our first months of our relationship where she got a lot of more pleasure while I got none. At the time I hated it mostly, but in a way it was also excited and I did a lot of things to please her (non-sexual) just to hopefully get some pleasure of my own. She remembered and was a bit ashamed by it but also thought it was funny, she also enjoyed it and agreed I did not get to have a orgasm.

She asked me if I could manage this, even when she wasn't around. I told her that locktober is called locktober because of the chastity aspect of it and that I wanted to do that. She wasn't excited and it turned her down a bit. I said I just wanted to try it because I thought it would be exciting and I wanted to relive those moments we had in the beginning of our relationship. I really made a point that I really wanted to try the chastity thing, not harsh or angry, just clear. She eventually agreed to participate in locktober, and I'm really excited!

So for the men that want to do this with their vanilla wife/gf that is a bit reluctant, don't rush it (I purposed this about half a year ago as well without success). Think about why you want this in a non-kinky way and how it could benefit your relationship with your wife/gf in a non-sexual way. My wife is sexually very active so the prospect that she could have a lot more pleasure is actually something she likes, but in my experience that's very unique and should not be the main reason why you should do this.

I'm really excited and I hope this will make our relationship even stronger than it already is :) (I also hope I can manage a whole month in chastity haha)

2. Coffeeandcaged

Coffeeandcaged Active member

Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    I've come to the realization that no matter what I tell my wife she will hear what she wants to hear but if I show her, she will see what I see.....Making progress one day at a time :lock:

Norcalguy09 likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:50 PM
    Good luck with it

4. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Lots of good signs there. Good luck.
    Never forget, you're doing this for her enjoyment.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    great advice! Good luck on your journey.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice