My unexpected life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by xcitex2, Jun 24, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    THE FORT ARRIVES

So first things first, the box arrives today and the UPS lady hands it to me and my look of oh shit must have been obvious. She just says something like "A little heavier than you expected?" and all I could think is, if you only knew. So just out of kicks and giggles I put the box itself on the scale only to find out it is 2lbs I was like WHAT THE HELL 2LBS???? Ok deep breath as I open the box and realize that there are five rings in the box for the various sizes. So this gives me a little bit of relief. Now in comparison the Lori #2 after modifications was 5.8oz and this one with the steel ring and tube is 11.8oz Almost double the weight. This obviously scares me a little. Not the good thing is because this is the similar design to the CB3000 I could possibly loose half the weight by getting a poly-carbinate back ring. This would take the weight down to about 6.4 oz, much more manageable.

Ok so the assembly, if you will, is not near as straight forward as the CB6K or any other device I have had. You can put the spacers in front of the A-ring, in front of the tube, or behind the A-ring. This makes for a very clumsy assembly the first time. Once on the fit is pretty much straight forward. There are two modifications that will need to be made right off the bat. first the guide pins on this are just like the CB3K and the are permanently attached to the tube, thus sticking into the lower abdomen. As they are steel there is a slight prick but nothing to bad. Once you get the fit down and figure our what pins you need you should be able to file these down. the other problem is the spacers. With the combination I have getting the lock in is pretty tuff as the last spacer slightly covers the lock hole on the pin. So depending on what spacers I end up using will depend on how those have to be modified.

Now the weight once on is manageable but you DEFINITELY know it is there. Not near like the plastic lines of the CB series. I anticipate some adjustment in either going to a plastic A-ring or a better support system in underwear. LOL. I will keep you posted. One thing is for sure if I can find a way to keep it all steel, this is a very secure device. Oh and Goddess is smiling from ear to ear!

2. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    FIRST NIGHT IN THE FORT

Well since the littlest guy is home with a fever for the second day in a row and is now sleeping on the couch next to me I figured what better time then to update everyone on the fort.

Crazy but the device is very comfortable in terms of wear. The tube itself is slightly larger in diameter than my CB6k. This is good because I am more a grower than a shower and a good part of that growth is in girth. The larger tube, even if it is only an 1/16 or so, (not sure exactly) is a good difference. It allows the penis to fully return to a normal state. In my 6K the diameter is small enough that once everything gets all crammed in there, I have to use a swab of some sort to straighten everything out.

Now weight is definitely going to be the problem here. You might as well find an alternative support system if you are going to consider this. I am trying an athletic supporter later today to see if that works. I have some briefs I wear from Ergowear that seem to work as well. Of course the problem with those is I only have about four pairs and they are a bit pricy. The part that is going to take some getting used to is that I love to sleep in the nude and with the weight of this thing rolling over in the middle of the night is like a tidal wave, once it gets started it goes till it hits something to stop it LOL.

The pins protruding through the back don't seem to be a problem at this point. I will of course file them down once I get the right fit but so far so good.

At any rate I only woke up once with the normal nocturnal pain. As stated this device for some reason did not cause as much pain as those before it. However due to the numerous spacers configurations possible I did remove the device due to some pinching in the middle of the night. This was surely due to the configurations of spacers and hopefully will correct it self as I find the right combination of things.

3. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    So last week was a great week with Goddess being in control and me being out of control. I got a small reprieve this weekend and it seemed the minute I was out she lost any and all drive for everything. Of course then the kid gets sick and we are back to the downward spiral of things. I guess it is just a fact we are nothing a like when it comes to our sexual energy. I can and need to separate real life from our intimate time while she is affected by real life thus killing her intimate time moods. On sunday I fully intended to go back in and she just said don't worry about it. I have no idea how she can go from this giddy little girl to don't worry about it, literally overnight.

As far as I go, well lets just say 9 days now is getting a little crazy but in all honesty I am in the groove. There is mild frustration but due to her lack of enthusiasm, the kids sickness, and my work load it is a pretty easy ride right now.

Well not much else to say in this regard so till later everyone....

4. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Crazy thing is this should be called fort knox. I mean seriously I have seen steel before but damn! This thing could be a dangerous weapon. So last night I experienced some spacer issues thus tonight I have made some adjustments to see if that works. If it does then I think I have the right ring combination as I took the spacing and ring setup from my CB6K and used that as a starting point. As long as I wear the European underwear that I have with the pouch the weight is more than manageable. However traditional boxers or plain old briefs, well let's just say it isn't going to happen.

So any rate not much to say as most was told earlier. So I guess it is off to bed for what I hope to be a very good nights rest. Now if I could figure out how to fire up Goddess again. She is just wore out with the kids being ill and work being a stressor again. grrrrr.

5. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    8:28 AM
    Mike,

I suspect that this blog, as always, will give me countless chances to listen to good ideas and judgement.

6. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I certainly hope so Respectful. Although tonight I have nothing. I just spent the entire afternoon with my two year old in an Emergency room so I have little energy to write. The good news is he is ok just a real high and unexplainable fever but all seems good for now. I will try to write more later tonight or tomorrow.

7. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    Here's hoping all is well with the little one. I'm sending good vibes your way!

mikecb

8. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well a huge sigh of relief if about the house today as the little guy is getting back to normal. Yesterday we had to take him to the ER with a high fever and seeing he refuses to eat or drink we had fears of dehydration since his diaper had not been so much as wet all day. I just hate the ER room. Four hours of total waiting only to have 15 minutes of doctor interaction time. They gave him some antibiotics, two cans of apple juice, and sent him home. Relieved of course but pissed because my pediatrician insisted they would have to do an IV at this point even though I already asked if we could get juices and ice down at home. Long story that luckily is ending good. Unfortunately for good reasons obviously, I was not on here yesterday.

He was so lethargic yesterday it just was not even my kids I was looking at. This morning the little turd wakes up and tells me baby Jesus told him to drink some apple juice. I could see my little Max was back. Of course now this means I am home with him in recovery mode in which he decided to throw balls at dad's head and play "army" LOL He then of course wants to sit on my lap as I am working and proceeds to want to jump around. NOT a good idea when you are in stainless steel LOL Needless to say he is now playing happily on the floor next to me watching Barney. I so hate this purple dinosaur.

9. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    So today marks the first full day in the Fort since it's arrival. Thus far I have simply been trying it at night. Nights are about the same as any other CB series device. However the downward angle of the tube is a little more extreme than my CB6K. This is good for hiding under clothes but it is not so good when the nocturnal erection hits. It seems to put more pressure on the balls then the other device. Now with this said it is a different pressure not more. The 6000 seems to pull at the bulls or stretch them while the Fort is more of a squeezing sensation. Just not used to that is all.

Last night to try and adjust the severity of it I moved the spacers around to a different configuration. This seemed to add a greater degree of comfort and certainly helped when the erections set in. As a matter of fact I only had to get up once to use the bathroom to help relieve the discomfort. I left the spacers where they were for today to see if any type of pullout would be possible in this setup. If not, I should be good to go by day's end. I have to say that turning over the key already will kind of be a little scary as this thing is a 100% no way to break out contraption. Even the pins are steel. No key, perfect fit, and you are screwed.

Now if we could just find a way to lighten the load! LOL It is heavy but manageable with the right support. I did find the CB series belt from Locked in steel last night. In all honesty if there was any type of customer service from them that would reply to their emails this would be a possible solution. However at this point we both are hoping to find a solution that cost less and is less conspicuous.

Frustration level still continues to rise as we are now on 13 days since my last orgasm and almost 3.5 weeks since Goddess and I had sex. Although with all the recent home life drama, I am doing very well as my mind is still well under my own control. Take care everyone, more later.

10. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    I'm so happy to hear your little peanut is on the mend!! How scary for both you and Melissa, though! UGH!! The things these little terrors do to us.

And I hate the F-in dinosaur even more. Die, you happy psychotic purple blob!! :kung-fu:

11. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Wow is all I have to say for right now. As most of you know first impressions were WTF with the weight. So far although noticeable it has not been a problem at all. Granted the Ergowear briefs I wear have that front pouch in them for comfort which makes them ideal for this thing because they literally support the device 100% Now with that said I wore it to work today for the first time, making this a 48 hour period of being in the device, and this is a job with a lot of walking (average 6-8 miles in four hours) and lifting. Lots of stairs and cleaning, bending, sitting et. I hardly knew it was there. Comfort wise it is by far the best device I have had. Another plus is it's ability to give me more breathing room. As previously mentioned the extra smidgen of room in the tube allows for things to air out easier and not get as cramped. Cleaning is obviously easier as the stainless is more resistant to the orders and other drawback of the plastic.

All in all I would have to say I am pretty happy with the purchase. Night still suck and unfortunately it is a little different then the CB6K. Af all devices ever wore the 6000 is the easiest to sleep in. This one would be the runner up however. The only thing left to see is how uncomfortable it gets when Goddess decides to play. THAT is where the big question lies. None of them feel good when you are all worked up and raring to go. But as long as it is a livable situation I think we are good.

Goddess loves the look and feel and for her she like the extra weight, of course LOL Something about it being more substantial gives her more power in some way. Who knows? As long as she is happy. Personally for me I doubt it matter what I am locked up in as locked is locked and there is no greater loss of power than to be at the hands of a beautiful woman who has the key to the most precious part of ones body and mind. LOL

12. villenave33

villenave33 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    Hello Mike.

I've been following your thread for a couple of days, and I just wanted to thank you for this excellent blog.

As a father of 3 kids I understand a great deal of what you're going through.

I'm new to chastity devices, and I actually enjoyed reading your posts, analyzing your own questionnings.

Keep on writing, it's a real pleasure to read your daily thoughts every morning!
    What's more, everything is always nicely said. :happy0158:

13. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Villenave33, thank you. I am glad to be able to inspire/help others. The one thing I regret is that I don't have more juicy things to write about more often, but as we all know real life is not that way LOL.. Add kids and work to that mix, and well you are blessed to get some good play time.

Avoir un bon jour mon ami

(forgive me if I messed that up. It has been years since I took French)

14. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I think everything just came to a head last night. So my littlest one has been sick and just got out of the hospital and is finally getting back to the brat he can be. As if the last week has not been enough now Goddess is down for the count with symptoms that mimic the H1N1 flu. I have her up stairs and us all down till we can get some facts. At this point I took off the damn device because truth be told the last four weeks of sickness in this house has me out of patience or energy to even give damn about it.

My business is now three weeks behind as I can't get to the studio to get anything done and if I as so much leave these two kids alone in a room for more than 5 minutes they kill each other (hmm maybe they will just knock each other out).

I have seen epidemics before but seriously I must have done something really wrong as a four week sentence of being the one to play male nurse has taken everything out of me and last night I hit the ledge of rock bottom. I say the ledge because I am sure it will get worse before it gets better but I am trying to find the energy to prep for it. I guess I should count my blessings as I was only sick for three days of the last 30 but even then I was forced to take care of all three of them and then shoot a wedding 200 miles away the next day. I am not sure but I think this would constitute for a emotional break down any second now. I think the only thing keeping me sane is knowing if I go the kids are out on their own because Goddess is horribly ill right now.

So far i have emptied two whole cans of lysol trying to get rid of whatever monster is airborne in this place. I have used antibacterial hand jell so much my hands are a dead zone for whatever they touch. LOL

Well I don't want to ramble or bore you any longer so let's just say...the score right now in the kick Mike's ass is life 30 Mike 0. Here's to hoping the second half of this game is better, if not then let's hope it puts me out of my misery fast LOL

15. happypants

happypants Goddess Jen's husband

Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    sounds like you need drink! BLUE MOON ANYONE. hope goddess recovers quickly. we only have one kid and its sometimes too much for us. looks like you've earned an amazing "session"(hint hint goddess). after all you've done to take care of the family. hope everyone recovers soon................your friend-happy.

16. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    You ever have one of those days where you think it is never going to end? I know two little kids can be a hand full sometime but today they just went all to hell. I took both of them to some stores this morning then a grocery store. I figured if I kept them busy perhaps I would keep them under control LOL.

So we get to the grocery store and my two year old decides he is going to make up for the terrible two's coming to an end. As he is sitting in the shopping cart he decides to start grabbing boxes and jars off of the shelf and throwing them to the ground in fits. I was stunned and pissed all at the same time. So when I finally get him to stop he starts screaming at the top of his lungs saying he wants to throw the boxes. I was like WTF. At this point I am trying to move as fast as I can through my list and by now the other customers in the store are taking major notice. So much so that a couple of people can obviously see my fatigue and decide to try to help. But good old pain in the but is just pushing at them saying "go away" Luckily they had more of a sense of humor then I did.

We finally make it to the checkout and there is this little candy dish there that the cashier offers to them and I politely say no thank they don't deserve it. So my two year old reaches over to the side of the check out, grabs a hand full of candy bars, and says "ha ha I got candy" I mean seriously I have never seen him be so deliberately mischievous in such a bad way.

I will save you the rest of the details but this is the way the day went all day long. After many battles from him and my six year old, I now sit here finally in peace. Goddess is still upstairs recovering from whatever she has. I know the little guys are just missing mom and confused by everything but I have to say I am not even looking forward to tomorrow. LOL I do hope Goddess gets better soon. And while it would seem selfishly motivated I am just concerned and I hate feeling helpless. So far all I could do was play nurse and Mr. Mom today. I spent an hour making dinner with some fried chicken, home made mashed potatoes, and some sweet peas, only to have the kids turn their noses up at it. It was funny because they have done that so many times to Goddess that today I know how she must feel now. LOL

Well not much else to talk about really, but I just figured if nothing else talking this out, with the cyber world would help me take this deep breath I need to get in. LOL Goodnight all.

17. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Oh, Mike. I don't even know what to say. Well, yes I do and said it already. If you need anything, please let me know. Take care my dear friend. And give Melissa a very big hug from John and I. Hell...give yourself one too!!!

18. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thank you Jen and John, seriously I enjoyed our phone chat. It was exactly what I needed tonight LOL One thing is for sure you guys are good for a great laugh when I need one. Seriously though your offer to drive down here from Chitown is nothing short of amazing. Thank you so much! Let's hope I don't need to take you up on that. Night my friends!

19. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well this morning comes once again as it does everyday and all I can ask is WHY CANT THOSE KIDS SLEEP PAST 6AM??? LOL I wish I had a tenth of their energy. The house is dark and yet they are ready and roaring to go. So as I bring them downstairs to where I have been sleeping on the couch for the last two nights they look at me in complete innocence and ask why I am down here in the dark sleeping. I just shake my head, throw my hands in the air and say..... Click here to read the rest at my blog!

Yes, shamelessly I am trying to conver this thread to the new blog system! LOL

20. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well I have to say the last five, six, hell ten days seems like all one long string seeming like one long day. Goddess is FINALLY on the mend and her medication seems to have finally taken effect. Turns out she had a real bad string of the flu virus combined with bronchitis. So keeping her somewhat quarantined in the house may have been a good decision on my part. Tonight the kids seem like I all of a sudden don't exist. Now that their mom has joined us downstairs in the house for the first time in a long time they just dropped me like a bad habit and off they went. This of course is much welcomed but I have to play referee to make sure they don't wear her out to soon. It's funny watching them interact. They act like the little monsters they have been over the last few days never existed and the damn brats are being little angels. Crazy shits! LOL

So the great news is this means I got back into the studio today to be bombarded with a ton of scathing emails from clients who I was not able to call back in their time frame. I guess the message that said we were out of the office due to family illness was not good enough. It took everything in me to not fire back a few retaliatory emails myself, then I realized that was probably not a good idea. LOL Especially when it would have went something like, lets see asshole, you want a progress report on a product that you got a discount when you should not have been given one, a product for which you have not yet paid for, and a product that you were told would not be started till after the first of the year, and your pissed at me because my wife and kid were in the hospital....why exactly??? LOL Luckily common sense kicked in and instead I relied on that 18 years of retail management skills and said thank you for your recent email.......have a nice day. Blah blah blah.

Lastly on top of all this crud my part time job in the mornings has had not one but two offers made to me for other positions. When I asked the HR manager about them she said in a smart ass way that I need to make up my mind exactly what it is I want to do there. AGAIN to which I wanted to say "well I will when your team stops trying to recruit me for additional positions. Oh and by the way aren't we supposed to talk to HR when we need more information about a job so we can make an informed position?" Once again I was able to use my head and think before I speak (something that is a new skill I assure you) and I finished the conversation getting only bits and pieces of the information I needed. Funny how now days HR departments are really just about writing employee handbooks and nothing more. Much has changed since I got my HR Certification years ago.

So with all this crap you can easily see there is no room, much less desire for any chastity play. I am sticking to my own accord of staving off any temptation to take matters in my hands however. Bare minimum I have to last till at least the 21st of the month as a way of saying :anim_35: ha ha I went 21 days on my own. Truth be told it was really pretty easy with all this crap in the past few days.

Wel not much else to say as I probably already lost half of you with boredom. LOL for the rest of you who are still reading this, please know the device has been cleaned and polished off and it looks like I may be back in a day or so, even if it is of my own doing. Take care everyone and thanks for stopping by.

21. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Ok well things are slowly getting back to normal, well I guess if you can define normal. Essentially I am working my ass off because I can't seem to get caught up from the last months worth of stuff and in the process of doing so I am killing myself.

Last night Goddess and I were having the long overdue Budget of 2010 talk. LOL Actually we are prety jazzed about it though. We started a new course this year using a modified version of Dave Ramsey financial advice. We already knew about this but we made a firm decision this is the year we are getting out of debt. Well I should say this is the year we start. I started looking at where we actually were and it about made me crap. LOL At any rate during this little chat I am looking at a new catalog from Lovers Lane that came in. They are a on-line retailer with stores in Chicago as well that sell adult stuff. As we were looking through there I am getting reminded on each item I looked at that this does not fit on our new budget. Of course I am smiling because I know she is right but hell it cant hurt to dream right. Then the funny thing happens. I come across this crazy build your own willy kit. Basically it is a kit with some sort of latex/rubber mold where you take your own fully erect penis and place it inside this tube. When done you now have a mold and somehow this is then transferred or turned into a dildo. As I am laughing at this Goddess gets this crazy grin on her face and then giggles. I was like WTF. So she says maybe we can splurge a little on some things as long as she gets this. I am kind of confused at this point as my dumb ass is not catching on as quick. She then says, "well honey if I can mold a replica of you then I wont need to let you out of your device as often as I will have "you" n the palm of my hand, literally." With that she just laughed and all I could think was oh shit! LOL

Needless to say after that little comment I was moving through the rest of that book very cautiously. Although my shopping list is a mile long I know I have to be careful not to get carried away, damn budget!

So this morning I woke up and was feeling like utter crap. My first thought was oh now I am coming down with what Goddess had. Unfortunately for me there is no break as I had to take the kids to school today since Goddess had an early morning meeting followed by a late meeting, so it is daddy day. I get to work this morning and there is nothing but sheets of ice everywhere and to save you the long story I ended up driving a full size tractor with a slat spreader this morning in dress slacks. Nice site that just have been. I guess I did pretty good considering I had never even so much as started anything that big, let alone drove one.

With that comment it led me to be thankful for the fact that I held off for a day getting back into the stainless steel Fort. As I was driving out there in the wind I was thinking to myself how freaking cold that would have been. However with that said I think tomorrow or at least by Saturday I will be back in, if nothing else by my own accord. You know me still have to prove my point that I can make the 21 days (which is tomorrow btw) So I figured I would add a few days for fun, unless of course Goddess decides to play some. I not too hopeful there yet however as she is still recovering from her illness. I guess time will tell.

Not much else to ramble to I think I should say farewell for now. Hope to write something more exciting soon.

22. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Masta MC,

We so need to hang, my peep. Whatcha say? You, me, the Pit for some good tunes and laughs?

~Mamma J

23. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Oh look at you trying to bust a rhyme with the brother who created your lingo! LOL I think a definite yes is on order for that question. I miss the Pit, if you can miss such a place.

24. sandhhh

sandhhh Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    a great read - keep posting

25. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well I wish I could say "Yeah!! she has me in lockup and am I horny as hell!" But that would be the furthest thing from the truth. Just finished the last three days of hell balancing the books from the last year of business. I knew it was tuff year but to loose $8,000 and hardly be able to take a salary this year just sucks. I have been very reserved because I just made the hardest decision I have ever had to make. In short I have decided to take the last eight years worth of work and call it a lesson learned in business-we are closing it down.

Of course this brought a crying bought that any kid would be ashamed of let alone a grown make but there is something to be said about all the work I put into it for what now seems like nothing. I just figured if I get the chance to shoot I will shoot for fun and cash and the hell with the other crap. It is tuff to give up a passion but when that passion becomes more work than it is worth it is hardly enjoyable any more.

This of course mixed with the fact that Goddess is still not feeling up to par, the kids are feisty, and the part time job I have is ticking me off, well lets just say tonight is hardly exciting. On top of that I finally had a week moment and in attempt to get away from it all took matters into my own hand and well I guess I made my 21 days but not much else. I just figured, hell I might as well enjoy something. Sad thing is after all those days you think it would have been some major enjoyable explosion, but noooooooo that would have been too nice.

Anyway probably going to be away for a while...I need to really focus on finding a job with a guaranteed paycheck. I have not gone job searching on over 15 years! Everyone has come after me. This is foreign territory. Good night all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice