My unexpected life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by xcitex2, Jun 24, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    Seriously thanks for the comments and since I just got off the phone with you I will forgo the additional comments here, but Melissa says it is a date, or a series of them anyway!

2. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Ok so here is a perfect opportunity to get a real life picture of me up here. Tonight I was going through my new gear for snow removal duties at my job. When I put the gear on and walked around the corner my six year old went screaming into the other room. I guess he thought we were being burglarized. LOL Then in sharing this idea I thought hey what better way to get a picture of me without giving away to much, yet anyway. LOL so here is me in the baclava and thermal hat.

[​IMG]

3. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    :happy0187::haha4::anim_63::happy0195: OMG, I can't stop laughing!!! Holy crap, Mike...this looks just like you!! I'm seriously going to bust a gut here!!

4. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    yes we got quite the laugh ourselves. Of course Goddess said not to even think of wearing this anywhere near her or the bedroom. I think it went "it aint happening" LOL

5. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    That's so not even funny!! With that mask and you breathing through there like Darth Vader, you'd scare the crap out of her!!! Just remember...when you're laying on the floor doubled over in pain because she whooped your ass, don't say I didn't warn you.

6. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Ok so what do you get when you get one crazy Goddess Jen on yahoo with your wife in the same room? Well you get one person on the chat session laughing her ass off and your wife, AKA Goddess Melissa in the room wondering what is so funny. Turns out however, the joke is on me because as we are talking Melissa says something about being a smart ass and then says go lock yourself up and of course Goddess Jen is just supporting her all the way so the next thing you know I have two Goddesses telling me go lock up and not only is it tonight but Goddess Melissa says now the chat thing can wait well chat while you secure.

Now I have to say this is the most bizarre thing yet erotic thing all at the same time. LOL I never thought in a million years I would be topped by two women. LOL Oh well fun aside I was just given the facts that I am getting what I asked for and that the time in is not up for discussion. I guess I have no idea at this point. Well take care just had to share this.

7. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    lol. You asked for it, didn't you?!? heh

8. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Yes, Mike. I believe he did. I can't wait to hear about what Melissa has you doing or NOT doing I should say. LOL!!! :anim_37: You know you wanted this...so stop your whining and take your medicine.

9. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Wow Goddess if this is whining to you then perhaps you have missed my previous posts in the past. this merely was a comment about you two crazy girls last night. I seriously doubt I have anything to whine about yet I have not even been in for 24 hours!

Now with that said Goddess went to bed last night slightly after the whole conversation and just had this cray smirk on her face the whole time. As we were laying there in bed she took her cold feet and placed them nicely between my legs almost sending me through the damn roof. She loves to do that for some reason. Of course the really tormenting and unexpected part was her playing with the padlock on the device as she lay there talking to me. Just a completely innocent thing as she talked and drifted off to sleep but damn did it send me into space. It was all I could think of as the night went on and I drifted off to sleep.

Now to answer your questions Mike, Jen, and everyone else; of course I asked for this so there is no complaining at all going on here. It was just a very odd way to have it all come about and for the first time ever I have no idea for how long, what the terms are, or if I even get a full release when I am let out. This is all new territory to me and to be honest, it is quite exciting.

Well enough said for now I have some real life investigation work to do, later everyone.

10. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Not asking, don't want to know! LOL I know sounds very vague to start off this way but last night Goddess continued her little bit of tease with her hands and my locked cage. Nothing, well almost nothing was mentioned of the fact that I was locked nearly all day yesterday. After we talked to various friends on the phone, played a little jewel game on Facebook, and then went to bed she rolled over to go to sleep. I just kind of laid there starring at the ceiling as I was tired up till the point I hit the bed. Dam I hate that! At any rate almost as if prompted by something she rolled back over and began to massage my balls while I was laying there. In part it felt amazingly wonderful but then the rest of the sensation kicked in and I found myself trying to ignore what was going on so I could avoid the upcoming OUCH! I was doing great till she started moaning and giggling. This sent me into thinking land which is always to my detriment. but of course we are not done there. No this woman proceeds to ask me what is wrong, of course in her teasing voice. I say nothing to which she squeezes a little harder and asks if I am sure. I say to her "you are driving me crazy" to which she replies "doing what?" I tell her of course she knows what and this is when she turns up the dialogue and says "no tell me what I am doing" long story short she basically is making me tell her exactly what she is doing each and every second, like playing with my balls, making my dick swell etc. It is then I realizes she is actually getting off on this little play on words. She finally brings her hand to a rest on my cage and gently snuggles in for a nights sleep on softly whispering good night in my ear. Nothing more nothing less just leaving me to try and refocus to get some sleep.

I managed to only wake once but felt the sensations of the nocturnal erection most of the night. Somewhere around 3:30 in the morning or youngest woke feeling ill and she went to check on him. All seemed ok and she came back to bed to snuggle. At this point we were both awake and neither of us could find that comfortable sweet spot. Once I finally settled into laying on my side she rolled over and snuggled up behind me. Of course her hand managed to find its way around to the front of me and once again founds it way resting on my now raging attempt at an erection. While I could not see her as my back was to here I could not help but sense this devilish little smile on her face. Somehow we were both able to drift off to sleep. As I woke this morning I followed her to her purse to retrieve the key so I could shower and clean up properly. The one thing about the damn plastic is after about two days in despite all the various ways we have tried to clean it just gets disgusting. This did not concern Goddess because she is just dying to get me into the steel which has ironically found it's way on me.

Not sure what or when anything will kick up a notch. Problem is she told me tonight she just might sleep naked next to me. I don't know what it is but a naked body next to me sleeping beets just about anything else she could wear, it sure as hell drive me a lot more crazy then those wonderful flannel pj's she loves. LOL The good thing is that the likelihood of this happening is slim tonight as the little one is sick today and it is cold out. These two things alone give me a 95% probability factor of being safe. Add in the other 5% that she hates to sleep that way and I should be ok. Well time to go before I get to carried away and end up eating my words. Besides any more thinking of last night in this device and I am dead. This damn steel is so unforgiving. LOL

11. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Ooooo...me likey the new avatar, Mike. Top notch, mate. :sign0011:

12. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Top notch mate? You spent all day on here with all the UK friends didn't you? LOL Not that that would be bad as I got to send a few messages back and forth today with the head Mistress here LOL Anyway thanks for the compliments. Catch you all later.

13. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well Goddess is away tonight with some girlfriends and all I can think of tonight is this damn steel cage that encases not just my genitals but my mind. I know that sometimes I get a little worked up after about five or six days but I cant believe it is only two days and three nights and I am already dying to be out. What gives. Melissa (aka Goddess) was bending over to tie her shoes before going out and I was like whoa none of those thoughts. LOL Crazy but tonight I sincerely hope she comes home in some type of a mood and wants to play. Of course play meaning letting me out. I can't imagine the craze I will be in if she wants to play and keeps me nicely secured for her pleasure. Good grief I am a mess tonight. Just writing this is making me think crazy stuff.

Well enough is enough for tonight I think. I have Netflix streaming right now and just saw that Nickelback has a concert at Sturgis that looks pretty good. I am hoping some good old fashioned rock will take my mind of of things for a bit. Good night everyone.

14. Bound4Fun

Bound4Fun Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:33 PM
    Why do I keep thinking about the term 'hard rock' now. LOL.

Sharing your most intimate thoughts and tragedies with us is something that must have been hard to do, but I congratulate you on doing so. I do wish you and your family a happy and prosperous 2010, and I sincerely hope you do find yourself this year and at years end, look back and smile at how good 2010 was.

Your goddess sure knows how to tempt and torture you, but I suspect you highly enjoy it. ;)

15. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thank you! when she is on her "A" game I am all but dead meat and yes I enjoy it very much. It is the long bouts of chastity when she is not in the spirits of play that really suck. It is then I have to work harder to get her there and sometimes that can take a little work. LOL

16. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    The following from my new blog!

Well last night was a brutal night. Goddess had me back in the steel lori #2 device and decided to go to sleep AFTER she had a little hand time with me locked up. Truth be told it was really not that much so I assumed it was off to easy sleep land. Problem was I was wrong! I woke at least three to four times in intense pain from the wana-be erection that was held back firmly in place by the cold steel encasing it.

After I got up this morning one look at my penis and I might as well been looking at a steak being pushed through a grinder. As I am a grower and the number two has a few steel bars every free area was bulging with the skin from my penis. the glans and the foreskin looked horrible and there was a lot of fluid under the skin which was sticking out of the side like a blister of sorts, even though it was not. This happens almost every time I have one of those nights. We finally have come to realize that the cage portion of whatever device I need to be in is going to have to be solid. For this reason we are going back to the CB6K for now and looking for an alternative to keep Goddess happy. I so hate that every time I get her where she is enjoying the situation we have an equipment setback. And it is not even my "equipment" either LOL

We looked into the Fort by extreme restraints but I am still researching that. While it looks like a viable option I am slightly concerned about the weight of the device and how it will work that way. Having already been in a heavy steel device I would assume it would be ok, but one never knows. Well I will definitely keep everyone posted as right now I am out on supervised healing which seems to be good. A quick shower here in a few should help decide if I am back in tonight or tomorrow. Truth be told I was really wanting desperately to have some play time with Goddess but I guess that is obviously up to her. Enough for now thanks for stopping by.

17. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well I just finished up finalizing some retail orders for my studio so that in and of itself makes me happy. However for some reason I fought this intense pain today right down in the groin area. I am not sure why or what causes this but it happens every time we start chastity back up after a break. Perhaps it is the system getting used to it, I don't know. What I do know is it felt like a small bladder infection so tons of water today and I took it easy by working at my desk. Good news is that seems to help. Bad news is now the extreme horniness level is right back. It has only been about four days in this thing and already I am going nuts. It has however been 17 days since I have had sex with Goddess and that is playing into things I am sure. The holidays were ridden with sickness and fatigue and neither of us wanted anything to do with each other at the time much less sex. LOL

So here I am now siting at home and while I was busy all was good. The minute the tasks were finishes and I stopped to take a break I find myself thinking about the small cage that is holding me in right now and it gets tight just thinking about that. Then of course my mind wonders to how nice it would be to be buried between Goddess's legs and well there goes the damn farm. LOL Ouch, Ouch and Ouch!

I know it has been said before and I certainly have stated this on more than one occasion. But the part of this lifestyle that is the craziest is this. You know you can get a release so you hope and pray to give your Goddess one knowing that is the only sexual satisfaction you will get. This lustful desire turns into a longing to please her just to get some pleasure yourself, even if only in your mind. The bad part is that if I get that chance I know the pain of being locked in this while providing her that sensation will be killer, but the good part is I know that after that the euphoric high begins and thus the cycle of enjoyment from this continues. This is without a doubt the biggest mind fuck a person can go through in my opinion. The only thing worse/better that I can think of is being let out to think your getting release only to be denied right at the point of wanting to explode. That has only happened once and I cant tell you the power that take away from you and is then bestowed to your significant other.

Well perhaps enough is enough for now as just typing this is causing my mind to wonder and if it does not stop soon, I might start crying. LOL I think, no, I know I love the new way Goddess is handling this because the not knowing makes me think that any night could be a release night and this plays games with my head in so many ways. The problem is obviously suppressing the fear that nothing at all is going to happen for sometime. This is the one thought that turns it all off in my head quick. We all know to be locked and left is pretty much a waist of time and energy. However Goddess seems to know and understand this because even if it is only a minute ro two right before we go to sleep she none the less has it down. I longingly look forward to see what she does to take it up a notch. Well later everyone and I hope you are all having a great day or night wherever you may be right now.

18. Ctrl

Ctrl Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    Hi xcitex2,

I've been reading a lot of your blog lately - I started on page one, and I am about half way through now.
    It's great fun to follow your journey. You've helped me a great deal in realizing what I wish for myself.
    Thank you so much. And thanks to your Goddess for letting you share those experiences.

Ctrl

19. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Ctrl thanks for your kind words and thank you for stopping in. It is truly an honor when I know I have had some type of positive influence, especially in something I find joy in, well joy and torment I guess LOL. Please feel free to post a lot and make sure to stop by many blogs as there is a wealth of information here on this site.

20. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Seems like two entirely different weeks between yesterday and today. Goddess did her normal thing last night as I drifted off to sleep. One hand on her locked property and the other underneath us as we drifted off to slumberville. I am either getting used to it or my mind is getting more under control. Still firmly locked with no end in site as she is out tonight with her sisters and well tomorrow is a task day. As I slept last night there was the all familiar ache in the device but nothing like the night or the day before. I did have a couple times today however where I got the feeling of a bladder infection or something. It happens every time and usually requires a day out to let everything get back to normal, if there is such a thing. Today though some extra water a little walking and then lots of rest this afternoon seemed to do the trick. By the time Goddess got home tonight there was little sign of discomfort and I sit here now almost unaware of my situation.

She is slowly finding her Dominate groove these days. It is very strange really because even in the past when we were spot on I did not see much of this side. Today I sent her a text message which said good morning Goddess Love you. She replied as she always does with I love you more, to which our little game continued with me saying I love you most. Funny that her next reply was I love you to infinity and thats the last I will here of this understand? I could not help but laugh my but off out loud of course and simple replied with Yes Goddess to which I got the smily face. When we met up earlier for lunch we actually talked about it a little and I told her it was kind of hot in a odd way. She said good it is supposed to be and then made a couple of remarks with her little giggle about how the thought of me right now locked was a turn on. She in the pat never made much reference to the whole situation. I am not sure but she is somehow different this time around. I think it is because there are no set times for release, she has no "contractual" requirements, it is just her, her locked property, and me going crazy, all of which we are mutually enjoying.

Now with that said I do wish we had some time for each other that was a little more then a hand on my cage and a goodnight. It is funny how being locked away, which is supposed to make you focus on other things, can sometimes make you focus on nothing but. Even if it was just a night out for some tease and denial anything is better than the continuous hour after hour of lockup. Then again She is controlling this now and that is what this is supposed to be about.

The other thing that I love about this is the constant reminder through the day of her. To many this is no surprise as you have all heard myself and many speak of it. Needless to say however I love this part. It somehow refocuses any crazy notions that are running through my head or out of control fantasies and grounds them so to speak in a way that I have to focus on her and it is a different type of focus. It is not a lustful one it is one where I start to cherish the little moments we have like waking in the morning and cuddling right before she gets in the shower, or the simple kiss we share when she comes home. Cheesy? Perhaps. Real? You bet! Every second of it for that matter. Well time to get the kidos ready for bed so till later have a great day/night.

21. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    This sounds vaguely familiar. Really, it sounds like something John would write. I love when I read things like this. But, then again...I'm a girl :butterfly:

22. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
  23. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    "Today I sent her a text message which said good morning Goddess Love you. She replied as she always does with I love you more,...."

I love you...

I love you more....

I love you most....

shouldn't the next one be....

I love you more than most......!

might get into trouble, though.......:happy0192::happy0192:

24. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Ashby that is terrific. I will have to keep that one in mind the next time I feel like being a smart ass or getting in trouble. LOL

25. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    So Goddess says yesterday as we are discussing family matters that she will make something up to me or worth my while. I forget exactly the words but I took it to mean that we were going to have some play time, especially when she all but promised. So here I am with the crazy blue ball syndrome or whatever you want to call it. I am thinking I can't wait till the kids go to bed.

Bed times comes and I grab the keys out of her purse to take them to bed with us. First thing she says to me is that I did not have permission to go to the purse without asking. I was kind of like ok whatever. Next we get upstairs and she is not in any type of mood for play. At this point it is taking everything in me to not get into my usual pissy mood. She finally, and reluctantly I might add, decides to let me out of the device. We kiss a little and I am so worked up I thought I was going to blow with just the slightest touch. At one point I had to pull away thinking oh crap. So as were lying there I am told the "making it worth my while" is being allowed to sleep without the device. I was like WHAT!?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!? Needless to say she wasn't. This is where I had to remember the things I had written lately on here about not topping from the bottom. If this is what she wanted then I had to realize this was what it meant to submit to her will not mine. I would love to say as I was laying there I was all happy go lucky but obviously I was doing everything I could to not be resentful.

Funny thing is she was so "in charge" she made me lay there to make sure I fell asleep before she did to insure I would behave. Crazy but I actually did. I was out cold till the little one woke this morning with another terrible illness. Needless to say today was filled with a lot of busy work with kids, shooting video, and church. I sit here tonight whipped out and amazed by this woman. Although I also sit here free so I guess I have little to complain about tonight. Take care everyone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice